Europe Deals Thread
Aug 2, 2011 at 1:13 PM Post #63 of 2,497
I'll swap with ya
wink.gif

Quote:
Wow, I need to become a European.

Aug 2, 2011 at 4:54 PM Post #64 of 2,497
Another great deal (IMO): Final Audio Design FI-BA-A1 for £150 from iheadphones UK.

Quote:
... yes I've come to prefer the A1's sound quality over both Ortofons by a slight margin. Throw in their easier and more comfortable fit and they're undoubtedly worth a recommendation.

On the other hand the Ortofons have slightly better isolation and cords that don't stiffen that much in cold weather, so ultimately it depends upon one's preferences, as usual.

Jan 17, 2012 at 6:27 AM Post #67 of 2,497

Quote:
You can't even get Westone in Europe (at least I haven't found a seller). 90% of the better headphones and earphones are all Sennheiser or AKG (ok, less than that)! Other brands like Grado, UE, Shure etc. are rare and most of them sells at MRSP or higher.
but things seems to get better here where I live, since more brands seems to come in.

try macway.com

Jan 17, 2012 at 6:33 AM Post #68 of 2,497
the HD25 Adidas originals is going for 199euros @ pixmania.com and if you have their VIPix loyalty card you'll get 14euros discount & free delivery.

does anybody know any brick&mortar shop which sells LOD,amp,DAC in paris?

Nov 12, 2012 at 4:00 PM Post #72 of 2,497
This thread should be moved to the Headphones (full-size) section, where the US deals thread is located.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back