Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
May 27, 2012 at 12:54 PM Post #21,346 of 42,298
Quote:

We've got you firm in mind! If not for your blowing up EML Glass and Glenn's problem solving skills...
biggrin.gif
 were would we be?! Tonight for my reference, I'm going to create a Silent note listing which WooAudio amp owners want the rectifier and who needs the adapter for it. Off the top of my head...

USAF-596; JAN-596:

.Clayton SF
.wotts
.jc9394
.dannie01
.keph

Adapter:

.Ahzari
.Groundzero
.wotts
.keph

Ut Oh!  I've been gone a few weeks and have fallen way behind!  Sorry for bringing this up again if it has indeed come to a conclusion.  I hope I didn't miss this....

I have a 6SE and would love a pair of 596 with an adapter as well.  Am I too late?? 
confused.gif

May 27, 2012 at 6:52 PM Post #21,348 of 42,298
Quote:
Quote:

We've got you firm in mind! If not for your blowing up EML Glass and Glenn's problem solving skills...
biggrin.gif
 were would we be?! Tonight for my reference, I'm going to create a Silent note listing which WooAudio amp owners want the rectifier and who needs the adapter for it. Off the top of my head...

USAF-596; JAN-596:

.Clayton SF
.wotts
.jc9394
.dannie01
.keph

Adapter:

.Ahzari
.Groundzero
.wotts
.keph

Ut Oh!  I've been gone a few weeks and have fallen way behind!  Sorry for bringing this up again if it has indeed come to a conclusion.  I hope I didn't miss this....

I have a 6SE and would love a pair of 596 with an adapter as well.  Am I too late?? 
confused.gif

Nope, Clayton and I have been coordinating to move a quantity of 10. Your pledge satisfies #9 & 10... it's a wrap!  Currently, fellow member keph has a dealer in China making adapters for the '596' @ $40. Pix posted a page or two back. WooAudio is about to produce some as well, likely $95 a pop.

25618fab_DSC08608.jpeg

May 27, 2012 at 6:56 PM Post #21,349 of 42,298
Quote:
SO,
You can pop me on that list for a tube also so I have a back-up. 
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the notice. Our commitment for 10 has been reached. However, I'll get you a back up one way or another. It's possible I can pry one from a member who simply has a backup of their backup to their single in-use '596.' 
rolleyes.gif
 But first, I'll approach the seller to toss another one at me from across the pond.

May 27, 2012 at 11:21 PM Post #21,350 of 42,298
ill wait for my Tube seller's call today if he have the 596 on stock ill take all of them but if not ill sill join the group..Since im the only one in Beijing what im guessing is that it would be hard and time consuming for Clayton and ending up more costly to me + the shipping fees and all...ill have to wait till tonight if he does not call or reply my mail ill just grab 2 of this baby..or maybe i can PM Ultrainferno ( he's a buddy back when im using the LaFigaro 339 amp ) if he will ship separately to Beijing.

Thank You everyone who made this even possible..

May 28, 2012 at 5:22 AM Post #21,351 of 42,298
Quote:
ill wait for my Tube seller's call today if he have the 596 on stock ill take all of them but if not ill sill join the group..Since im the only one in Beijing what im guessing is that it would be hard and time consuming for Clayton and ending up more costly to me + the shipping fees and all...ill have to wait till tonight if he does not call or reply my mail ill just grab 2 of this baby..or maybe i can PM Ultrainferno ( he's a buddy back when im using the LaFigaro 339 amp ) if he will ship separately to Beijing.

smiley_thumb.gif
 I know he'd do it for you! But, he's really trying to avoid shipping to more than one party. It is his hope that Clayton (me in a pinch) would receive the bulk of the tubes and distribute them further from California.

Keep me posted. Thanks, keph!

May 28, 2012 at 6:33 AM Post #21,352 of 42,298
Is anyone going to "THE Show" in Newport next weekend?

May 28, 2012 at 12:20 PM Post #21,354 of 42,298
Quote:
...Since im the only one in Beijing what im guessing is that it would be hard and time consuming for Clayton and ending up more costly to me + the shipping fees and all...

The shipping fees and all could have ended up being more costly to you but it would not be hard nor would it be time consuming for me to get those coveted 596s delivered to you and other members. With a little help from our friends, Ultrainferno and Silent One, we were each able to do our part in bringing peace, harmony and 596s to the people of the World Woo!

May 28, 2012 at 1:25 PM Post #21,355 of 42,298
Quote:

Nope, Clayton and I have been coordinating to move a quantity of 10. Your pledge satisfies #9 & 10... it's a wrap!  Currently, fellow member keph has a dealer in China making adapters for the '596' @ $40. Pix posted a page or two back. WooAudio is about to produce some as well, likely $95 a pop.

Woo Hoo! pun definitely intended  

You are the (Silent) Man!  Thank you!  
beerchug.gif

May 28, 2012 at 3:43 PM Post #21,356 of 42,298
Quote:

The shipping fees and all could have ended up being more costly to you but it would not be hard nor would it be time consuming for me to get those coveted 596s delivered to you and other members. With a little help from our friends, Ultrainferno and Silent One, we were each able to do our part in bringing peace, harmony and 596s to the people of the World Woo!

I'm just glad everyone is happy. Thanks Silent one and Clayton!

May 28, 2012 at 3:54 PM Post #21,357 of 42,298
I would also like to get on the 596 list; tube and adapter.

May 28, 2012 at 4:44 PM Post #21,358 of 42,298
Awesome that these have been unearthed, thanks to Glenn for bringing them to our attention, and to SO for unrelentingly and heroically pursuing them!
beerchug.gif

May 28, 2012 at 8:50 PM Post #21,360 of 42,298
Quote:
I would also like to get on the 596 list; tube and adapter.

Batteries not included (sold separately). Oh, sorry....wrong thread! 
biggrin.gif
 At this time, I know of three options for adapters:

Dealer in China (now available)
WooAudio           (available soon)
2359glenn          (available soon)

And interested members will have to pursue these on their own...with delight, mind you! Hope this helps, but will put you down for a USAF-596 rectifier. Please send keph a PM for more information regarding the dealer in China.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back