Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
May 22, 2012 at 9:48 AM Post #21,196 of 42,298
Quote:

In the last two weeks, got my hands on a few (USAF-596). Just passed one through grokit's hands. Will seek to get Clayton SF & wotts one next...
beerchug.gif

My focus now is on adapters for them.

Buddy, you forget about me? 
mad.gif

May 22, 2012 at 10:10 AM Post #21,197 of 42,298
Quote:

Buddy, you forget about me? 
mad.gif

smiley_thumb.gif
 Never! When my '596' went out on tour, you were gracious enough to sponsor me, in case it met an early demise. Great brotherhood. grokit and wotts didn't have any and Clayton SF needs a back up. But, I definitely have you in the rotation...for a backup...to your backup. 
biggrin.gif

Currently in-session with Xiomara Laugart - "De Mis Recuerdos" (My Memories) 2006 - HDTracks 24/96 kHz. Her honey-drenched voice is too much. Maybe I should go to bed now. 
wink.gif

May 22, 2012 at 10:20 AM Post #21,198 of 42,298
Quote:

This is true, as there are some (many?) who don't even know what they've got. Meaning, they got it and ain't know one looking for it. And when we do, their question is "What do you intend to do with it?" My research in April baffled many, as I kept working the phones & emails. 
biggrin.gif

Most of my "Hits" have come from brokers specializing in Military surplus and supplies. And they are savvy, judging by the varying degrees of commish! But there's an adequate supply out there to keep us stocked. Some outfits have minimum $500 per order or quantity, say lot size of 20. Since they work well with Woo's indeed, we might have to coordinate for a group buy at some point. 

Maybe we should buy them all and resell it out here at cost?
Quote:

smiley_thumb.gif
 Never! When my '596' went out on tour, you were gracious enough to sponsor me, in case it met an early demise. Great brotherhood. grokit and wotts didn't have any and Clayton SF needs a back up. But, I definitely have you in the rotation...for a backup...to your backup. 
biggrin.gif

Currently in-session with Xiomara Laugart - "De Mis Recuerdos" (My Memories) 2006 - HDTracks 24/96 kHz. Her honey-drenched voice is too much. Maybe I should go to bed now. 
wink.gif

Yes, it is 7am already.

May 22, 2012 at 12:26 PM Post #21,202 of 42,298
Hello everybody from Italy! After a long hiatus (due to the sad loss of my father) I am come back to read and, sometimes, write in this beatiful thread!
I have a lot of news in my high-end gear and, to tell the truth, my WA22 is currently my second best headphone amplifier and it shines on my home-theater room.
As of now I am always waiting for my new Plasma Tv (Panasonic VT50), my new universal blu ray player (Cambridge Audio 751 BD) and some other cables to put my WA22 to function properly in his new room and condition.
As soon as possible I will post some pictures of my two room: the audio room and the video room.
See you!

May 22, 2012 at 3:37 PM Post #21,207 of 42,298
Quote:
With all the 596 talks, just found this pic from computer.

oh the red from the adaptor looks cool..!! i had only seen green before..

May 22, 2012 at 7:30 PM Post #21,209 of 42,298
Quote:
Hello everybody from Italy! After a long hiatus (due to the sad loss of my father) I am come back to read and, sometimes, write in this beatiful thread!
I have a lot of news in my high-end gear and, to tell the truth, my WA22 is currently my second best headphone amplifier and it shines on my home-theater room.
As of now I am always waiting for my new Plasma Tv (Panasonic VT50), my new universal blu ray player (Cambridge Audio 751 BD) and some other cables to put my WA22 to function properly in his new room and condition.
As soon as possible I will post some pictures of my two room: the audio room and the video room.
See you!

I am deeply saddened by your long and lingering loss. I wrote you last summer, and when you didn't respond, I knew things were in slow decline. I admire your strength and perseverance. That said, welcome back Woo mate! 

May 22, 2012 at 7:36 PM Post #21,210 of 42,298
Quote:
With all the 596 talks, just found this pic from computer.

eek.gif
 My goodness! This is two too much! Last summer, I unsuccessfully tried to buy a pre-owned '22.' Then, I moved on and later tried to buy a pair of NU-6F8G's. Wait, yours in fact! 
biggrin.gif
 To see the two prospects in the same pix is too much for da kidd!
dt880smile.png

Absolutely love this pix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back