Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Nov 18, 2009 at 2:19 PM Post #1,351 of 42,298
Well, it's been a little bit over two months (two very long months) and today I got an e-mail saying that my WA22 has shipped! I'm betting it'll be here by the weekend... oh man I am so excited.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

I haven't had a music listening session for a little over 1.5 months just because of my anticipation for the WA22. I'll be sure to post lots of pics and my impressions with the D7000.

Nov 18, 2009 at 2:34 PM Post #1,352 of 42,298
Same here. Have not listened to headphones for a few weeks anticipating my Woo amp coming.

Nov 18, 2009 at 9:58 PM Post #1,353 of 42,298
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAudioDude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, it's been a little bit over two months (two very long months) and today I got an e-mail saying that my WA22 has shipped! I'm betting it'll be here by the weekend... oh man I am so excited.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

I haven't had a music listening session for a little over 1.5 months just because of my anticipation for the WA22. I'll be sure to post lots of pics and my impressions with the D7000.

Two months, wow. I'm on week 6. Boo hoo. Looks like I've got another 2-week wait. Oh well. All the sweeter when it arrives!
wink_face.gif

Yes! Pics and impressions will be very welcome here! Thanks.
tongue.gif

Nov 18, 2009 at 10:48 PM Post #1,354 of 42,298
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton SF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Two months, wow. I'm on week 6. Boo hoo. Looks like I've got another 2-week wait. Oh well. All the sweeter when it arrives!
wink_face.gif

Yes! Pics and impressions will be very welcome here! Thanks.
tongue.gif

Clayton,

When you get yours, I want to see internal pictures or else my buddy Caltiki will get you! (personal joke)

Glenntiki

Nov 18, 2009 at 11:34 PM Post #1,355 of 42,298
Quote:

Originally Posted by atbglenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Clayton,

When you get yours, I want to see internal pictures or else my buddy Caltiki will get you! (personal joke)

Glenntiki

Yes, Glenntiki:

I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to photograph the internals of the WA22 (The Immortal Headphone Amp). Just don't sic Caltiki on me! Aaaahhhhh!

Max

caltiki1.jpg

Nov 19, 2009 at 12:06 AM Post #1,356 of 42,298
Quote:

Yes, Glenntiki:

I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to photograph the internals of the WA22 (The Immortal Headphone Amp). Just don't sic Caltiki on me! Aaaahhhhh!

Max

caltiki1.jpg

What does this have to do with Woo Headphone amps? LOL!

Caltiki

Nov 19, 2009 at 12:41 AM Post #1,357 of 42,298
Quote:

Originally Posted by atbglenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What does this have to do with Woo Headphone amps? LOL!

Caltiki

Simply that Woo Amps are one the greatest headphone amps in the world!

"It grows, multiplies
and dissolves human beings!" (Okay, maybe not that part.)

I just thought that I'd inject a little levity and comic relief into this thread.

AND I'M GETTING MY WA22 IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS!

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

Sorry--anticipation. Experiencing premature, over-the-top enthusiasm over my WA22!)
L3000.gif

Nov 19, 2009 at 2:04 AM Post #1,358 of 42,298
Haha, that's awesome. I'm actually thinking of getting a WA amp too. Which one would you recommend for K701 and HD800 in the future? WA6SE or WA2?

Nov 19, 2009 at 2:09 AM Post #1,359 of 42,298
I currently have a WES on order, but the delivery date has been pushed back a month, and I have a RSA Thunderbolt sitting in my bedroom as we speak and like we are born and die in diapers, I find my patience level for waiting for specialty toys is falling by the wayside, back into "kid at Christmas mode".

Immature, I know. But it is, what it is.

Nov 19, 2009 at 2:14 AM Post #1,360 of 42,298
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeycam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha, that's awesome. I'm actually thinking of getting a WA amp too. Which one would you recommend for K701 and HD800 in the future? WA6SE or WA2?

WA6SE with all the upgrades.
popcorn.gif

Nov 19, 2009 at 2:14 AM Post #1,361 of 42,298
I might be next to join in the woo club. What woo amp should I get to drive senn hd580s/600s and get the best bang for the buck. Do I have to start with at least a wa2 or will a wa6 do to get the most out of my cans at the lowest cost possible

Nov 19, 2009 at 2:15 AM Post #1,362 of 42,298
Quote:

Simply that Woo Amps are one the greatest headphone amps in the world!

Mighty bold statement. That's like saying that Mercedes are one of the greatest cars in the world. There are too many, with the same quality and detail to make a statement like that. I really like the Wu family and have a great amount of respect for their credo and craftsmanship, but there's a lot of fish in the sea.

I buy from Jack because what he is, and what he believes in (besides the fact that his amps sound damn good) but there are plenty of others riding the same boat to the Immtbiker household.

@abtglen, you should have come to the NYC meet last weekend!

Nov 19, 2009 at 2:26 AM Post #1,364 of 42,298
Quote:

Originally Posted by LionPlushie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@immtbiker

You purchased all the upgrades along with your WA6SE? Or just the WA6SE?

It's a WES electrostat amp. And Jack has everything upgraded in the base model except fo $2K worth of Blackgates that I'd probably be dead before they reached their potential
biggrin.gif

Nov 19, 2009 at 2:28 AM Post #1,365 of 42,298
Quote:

Originally Posted by LionPlushie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WA6SE with all the upgrades.
popcorn.gif

I doubt I could afford it. The WA6SE + custom fees os even a bit too expensive, but well - I think I could afford it, but nothing else.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back