Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Oct 1, 2015 at 9:05 PM Post #35,461 of 42,299
  These Piksters are great for sockets. http://piksters.com/page/piksters

Available on eBay I believe you just need to find the size that is suitable.

How cool.

Good find.

Oct 1, 2015 at 9:15 PM Post #35,462 of 42,299
They work good that's what I use with a little electronics cleaner..

Oct 1, 2015 at 10:26 PM Post #35,465 of 42,299
Ok hate to do it but another amazing album tonight. Loving the sax!

Keep it coming. It never gets old. Ya do listen to some interesting music.

Oct 1, 2015 at 11:20 PM Post #35,466 of 42,299
Badas, if you don't mind me asking how did you get your WA22 into Kiwiland?

I sent Addicted to Audio in Melbourne an email yesterday asking about the WA22 and shipping costs to New Zealand, I got a reply saying would I be able to do direct bank transfer? I said I could do that.  Then they asked if they could have my name and phone number and after that they would send me an invoice.  I would then have to transfer the money...  Felt like I was being tricked into committing for a sale.  I replied saying how about you first sent me a quote first and then I will decide.  No reply.  

So now, I am looking at other options. 

Oct 2, 2015 at 1:38 AM Post #35,467 of 42,299

I sent Addicted to Audio in Melbourne an email yesterday asking about the WA22 and shipping costs to New Zealand, I got a reply saying would I be able to do direct bank transfer? I said I could do that.  Then they asked if they could have my name and phone number and after that they would send me an invoice.  I would then have to transfer the money...  Felt like I was being tricked into committing for a sale.  I replied saying how about you first sent me a quote first and then I will decide.  No reply.  

HI I am not badas but I have tried other options to purchase the WA22 here in Australia.

With the US conversion to Australian Dollar and reasonable shipping costs from Woo Audio in the US it still worked out cheaper than

purchasing from A2A.

Woo Audio replied that it was in my best interest to purchase from A2A in Australia direct due to any possible warranty claims.

A2A seems to have the monopoly on Woo Audio products in Australia.

If you do not agree with A2A's pricing other amps may be a better option.

Oct 2, 2015 at 1:40 AM Post #35,468 of 42,299

Addicted to Audio had a dedicated dealer in NZ a year ago when I purchased mine. Computer Lounge. Not sure if Computer Lounge is still dealing in Woo. They seem to be moving away from HP gear.

However I purchased from them. They were monkeys to deal with tho.

Oct 2, 2015 at 1:43 AM Post #35,469 of 42,299
Addicted to Audio had a dedicated dealer in NZ a year ago when I purchased mine. Computer Lounge. Not sure if Computer Lounge is still dealing in Woo. They seem to be moving away from HP gear.

However I purchased from them. They were monkeys to deal with tho.

Once Billy left it all went to custard as far as HPs go.

Oct 2, 2015 at 1:50 AM Post #35,470 of 42,299
Once Billy left it all went to custard as far as HPs go.

Agreed. Billy was gold. I miss him. Contrails you should deal with him. He would look after you. I will get his details if you want. He works with HP's in Aussie. A truely helpful guy.

Tony. I just read your location quote. :D That is soooooooo wrong in a million ways.

Oct 2, 2015 at 2:24 AM Post #35,472 of 42,299
Agreed. Billy was gold. I miss him. Contrails you should deal with him. He would look after you. I will get his details if you want. He works with HP's in Aussie. A truely helpful guy.

Tony. I just read your location quote. :D That is soooooooo wrong in a million ways.
If it's Billy Ross you're referring to, I believe he is based in the Sydney store (previously "hifi trader"). If he's not based there he's there quite often.

FYI it's a public holiday in Melbourne today and a public holiday in most states in Australia on Monday as well.

Oct 2, 2015 at 2:50 AM Post #35,473 of 42,299

Tony. I just read your location quote.
biggrin.gif
That is soooooooo wrong in a million ways.

+1 on Billy. Excellent salesman and genuine audio nut.

I was wondering if/when someone would get the joke. Being an Aussie in NZ makes it extra cheeky, I think.

Oct 2, 2015 at 2:57 AM Post #35,474 of 42,299
I was wondering if/when someone would get the joke. Being an Aussie in NZ makes it extra cheeky, I think.

You really shouldn't talk about our girlfriends that way. :D :p

Oct 2, 2015 at 6:20 AM Post #35,475 of 42,299
 Contrails you should deal with him. He would look after you. I will get his details if you want. He works with HP's in Aussie. A truely helpful guy

Mate, that would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

FYI it's a public holiday in Melbourne today and a public holiday in most states in Australia on Monday as well

Thanks, didn't think of that one.  It's most likely why I didn't receive a reply.  Will wait till Wednesday. 

You really shouldn't talk about our girlfriends that way. 
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

The ratio is in our favour so I am sure they wouldn't mind. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back