Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Aug 1, 2013 at 8:30 PM Post #26,851 of 42,298
Quote:
Just noticed, Silent One has 11,000+ posts. Guest you need to change it to "Not So Silent One".
biggrin.gif

Right now it's my audio rig 
mad.gif
 that's silent. I have some Silver interconnects coming from Tokyo - transit time 30 days. Then I'm gonna try my new monoblocks for the first time, likely Labor Day weekend... very excited! I'm buying the HE-6 tomorrow (I think) and the Shindo blocks put out 40 wpc @ 16 Ohms. So, the HiFiMan's should see appx 14 watts @ 50 Ohms.

And the next night 
confused.gif
 Plug the cans into the 
very_evil_smiley.gif
G-22000. Last week, I sat my empty tea tins out again for the WA5. Gotta few dollars inside 
tongue_smile.gif
so far.

Aug 1, 2013 at 8:33 PM Post #26,853 of 42,298
Quote:

Right now it's my audio rig 
mad.gif
 that's silent. I have some Silver interconnects coming from Tokyo - transit time 30 days. Then I'm gonna try my new monoblocks for the first time, likely Labor Day weekend... very excited! I'm buying the HE-6 tomorrow (I think) and the Shindo blocks put out 40 wpc @ 16 Ohms. So, the HiFiMan's should see appx 14 watts @ 50 Ohms.

And the next night 
confused.gif
 Plug the cans into the 
very_evil_smiley.gif
G-22000. Last week, I sat my empty tea tins out again for the WA5. Gotta few dollars inside 
tongue_smile.gif
so far.

HE-6!!! (my next headphone on my list as well, waiting till next year for this one though) 

Aug 1, 2013 at 8:44 PM Post #26,855 of 42,298
One of the brilliant things I find about using my tea tins for saving is that it helps me stay calm; patient. And serves as a reminder to delight in more tea.

Aug 1, 2013 at 9:32 PM Post #26,856 of 42,298
Aug 1, 2013 at 9:36 PM Post #26,857 of 42,298
Quote:
One of the brilliant things I find about using my tea tins for saving is that it helps me stay calm; patient. And serves as a reminder to delight in more tea.

ha ha......... i use my paint jars to save. who needs bankers these days anyway?

WE NEED PICS OF THAT RIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

those mono blocks look sweet. Has anyone ever even heard them threw the HE-6 before?? That vintage receiver plus mono blocks plus HE-6 = one hell of a unique rig! 

I smell impressions, many impressions indeed. you will have to shrug your so called "silent" reputation and feed the hungry sharks! 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 1, 2013 at 10:43 PM Post #26,859 of 42,298
Quote:
Posts? PMs?! I'll be so laid back, I might have to contact Head-Fi
tongue_smile.gif
 for Username/Password info.

Ah now there be none of that! 

there will be a new thread - ANGRY HEADFIERS UNITE - END THE SILENCE!! 
wink.gif

Aug 2, 2013 at 9:47 AM Post #26,864 of 42,298
Aug 2, 2013 at 1:37 PM Post #26,865 of 42,298
That is a great deal. If it was a few months back I would seriously consider it. I would love to hear the WA22 and the DNA stratus side by side for comparisons. 

+1

not offering cause im still not sure on whether ill buy it or not. also i would have to sell both my woos to get it. i still havent heard wa22 either, and like u, i am considering stratus still. i probably would of bought one by now if the wait wasnt like a few months

Users who are viewing this thread

Back