USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Feb 20, 2022 at 10:13 AM Post #5,371 of 6,195
Not sure if it’s been asked before (could find anything when searching) - but is it possible, perhaps some time in future, to have channel-specific EQ? That is, different for L and R?

In particular when someone has slightly different hearing profiles in each ear (based on things like anatomy and any possible hearing loss which is not the same in each ear).

Feb 20, 2022 at 10:37 AM Post #5,372 of 6,195
Not sure if it’s been asked before (could find anything when searching) - but is it possible, perhaps some time in future, to have channel-specific EQ? That is, different for L and R?

In particular when someone has slightly different hearing profiles in each ear (based on things like anatomy and any possible hearing loss which is not the same in each ear).
Can do it now.
PEQ (tone booster) allow you select R or L or both you want to apply for balancing your ears.
Then, Graphic eq use for both channel to the tonal you need

Feb 21, 2022 at 12:34 PM Post #5,373 of 6,195
First of all, I haven't read through the entirety of this thread but have gotten a flavor of things. Two things. UAPP when used with tidal doesn't integrate correctly in terms of carrying my playlists, recent searches and music suggestions through. It's a bday limited interface where I have to search pretty much everything individually, some times it comes up with related play lists etc. But the home page is always the same with the same artists. Mostly hip hop and modern r and b this is horribly frustrating because my normal tidal page has a ton of relevant music and suggestions and is just easier to navigate. I have Spotify but can only listen to that through my basic dongle. It doesn't work with my audio quest red. Haven't tried with my hip DAC I'm tempted to get qobuzz because it works with UAPP. The question is with UAPP work effectively with it. The last thing is I'm very new to headphones audio but know audio in general very well. I'm a lifetime android user and it's hard to think about getting an I phone but íphons carry everything through but perfect. I can't believe I'm considering this but I might have to. What are your thoughts from Android and iPhone users alike and from people who have switched. If there's an easy way to fix UAPP. So it integrated week with tidal and qobuzz that that would be great. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks very much

Feb 24, 2022 at 4:11 PM Post #5,376 of 6,195
Does anyone know if there is a way to have Morphit within UAPP show visualizations (i.e. graphs) of how it is actually changing the signal, and if so, how? I am using it on an Android 11 tablet.

Mar 6, 2022 at 3:11 PM Post #5,379 of 6,195
Does anyone know if there is a way to have Morphit within UAPP show visualizations (i.e. graphs) of how it is actually changing the signal, and if so, how? I am using it on an Android 11 tablet.
I’d be quite interested too - using my FiiO FD7 - there isn’t a profile for them, so I’m using a generic source - no idea if it’s right or not, but sounds great

01E6B1EA-0888-4E76-841C-98249FD06458.jpeg

Mar 6, 2022 at 5:18 PM Post #5,380 of 6,195
Does anyone know if it's possible to sort albums according to artist, then according to year within that artist's albums? So artists are alphabetical and albums are for that artist are in chronological order?

Depending on how you ripped, named, and filed your tracks - when you use Folder mode, your music will be displayed as:
Artist / Album / Track

Mar 7, 2022 at 1:29 AM Post #5,381 of 6,195
Does anyone know if it's possible to sort albums according to artist, then according to year within that artist's albums? So artists are alphabetical and albums are for that artist are in chronological order?
Yes, it's possible. That is the order I have. Artist tab with alphabetical order, and when you select an artist, albums with chronological order.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2022 at 11:58 AM Post #5,382 of 6,195
Yes, it's possible. That is the order I have. Artist tab with alphabetical order, and when you select an artist, albums with chronological order.
Thanks for the reply. I might have expressed myself poorly there. I’d like like to be able to do it the album view, so that I’m browsing covers/artwork, which are displayed in artist order, and chronologically within artist.

So, in the picture attached, the Primal Scream albums would be swapped with each other, the Prince albums would be in chronological order, etc.

Attachments

• 5D263302-14B0-4648-8B4D-4C5DDCAB7A82.jpeg
    5D263302-14B0-4648-8B4D-4C5DDCAB7A82.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Mar 7, 2022 at 5:59 PM Post #5,383 of 6,195
Thanks for the reply. I might have expressed myself poorly there. I’d like like to be able to do it the album view, so that I’m browsing covers/artwork, which are displayed in artist order, and chronologically within artist.

So, in the picture attached, the Primal Scream albums would be swapped with each other, the Prince albums would be in chronological order, etc.
Ah, OK. I don't use the album view, but if you don't see the option available...

Mar 8, 2022 at 2:18 AM Post #5,384 of 6,195
Guys, sorry if this has been asked, I am using an android phone with Uapp playing tidal, the max sample rate is 88.2 or 96kHz. Are there any setup I need to do to get higher rate? Or this is just the limitation on android phone? On my DAP, the same song is 192khz. Thanks!

Mar 8, 2022 at 4:12 AM Post #5,385 of 6,195
Guys, sorry if this has been asked, I am using an android phone with Uapp playing tidal, the max sample rate is 88.2 or 96kHz. Are there any setup I need to do to get higher rate? Or this is just the limitation on android phone? On my DAP, the same song is 192khz. Thanks!
I believe UAPP only does first unfold, so what you are getting sounds about right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back