USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Sep 24, 2016 at 9:29 AM Post #856 of 6,188
Try this:
Android Sample Rate:Native
Upsample:Disable
Bitperfect:Enable
DSD Mode: DoP (Native if your DAC supports it)

Sep 25, 2016 at 6:17 AM Post #857 of 6,188
issue resolved, thanks ..

developer is so quick in reply

Sep 27, 2016 at 4:19 AM Post #858 of 6,188
Davy Wentzler

Any news from LG regarding the volume issue with their B&O module?

I'd hate to abandon UAPP after years of use but after a couple of incidents I'm scared of destroying some of my gear, or even worse my ears :wink:

Sep 27, 2016 at 5:52 AM Post #859 of 6,188
@Davy Wentzler

Any news from LG regarding the volume issue with their B&O module?

I'd hate to abandon UAPP after years of use but after a couple of incidents I'm scared of destroying some of my gear, or even worse my ears
wink.gif

Can you send me an email please, I want to try something. LG is not going to fix it I think.

Sep 29, 2016 at 4:45 AM Post #861 of 6,188
Does anyone know if replaygain works with bitperfect?

Also what are the best settings for a dragonfly red?

Thanks

No, when applying replay gain, the bits would change, so you wouldn't be able to call it bit-perfect anymore.

Best settings are volume control at 'Hardware volume', that's it.

Sep 29, 2016 at 6:46 PM Post #862 of 6,188
Any plans to add double/triple-click for next/previous track when using headsets with an inline mic button?  It does pause/play currently with a single-click.  I know that there is an option to use the hardware volume buttons to change tracks, but there's not option to use mic button double/triple-click (like in PowerAmp).  This would only be applicable when running in android play through mode with the headset/headphones plugged directly in the phone/tablet.

Oct 1, 2016 at 10:08 AM Post #863 of 6,188
If anyone is using the ASUS Zenfone Laser 2 line ZE500KL/ZE550KL/ZE601KL, make sure you choose Performance in SETTINGS> POWER MANAGEMENT.
601 and 500 models would drop UAPP connection immediately on screen going off and after comparing various Android settings, the DAC being kept alive was due to only one phone being put into PERFORMANCE mode using same DAC across the models.
Simple fix, and I'm guessing it may extend to more ASUS phones than the Laser 2 line. Not the most battery efficient setting, but can be put on-and-off as required.
Glad I solved that, otherwise a wasted phone upgrade due to a 'mysterious' incompatibility issue between my phone/DAC and UAPP....

Oct 1, 2016 at 12:09 PM Post #864 of 6,188
It drops connection because it drops/turns off power.

Same on our PC's USB power management options.

Thank you for the head up!

Oct 1, 2016 at 6:43 PM Post #866 of 6,188
  Can someone please explain to me how to setup this to work with a shared folder that is on my Windows 7 PC? I can access the folder in es file explorer but can't figure out how to get it to show in usb audio pro.

it seems that are several way to set it up. but at list this is how it works for me:

Going to "Network", you click on the + sign, in the top right corner

Name: You can name the network as you want

Address (URL): You complete your url with yours

User Name: You type your network name, if you dont have it, you can try with "guest" or "admin" (not totally shure about it though)

Password: If you have a password for your network use it, running windows 10 i got the same password for my microsoft session logging.

Then click OK.

That's it i think... it should work just like in ES File Explorer as i recall.

Oct 4, 2016 at 12:17 AM Post #869 of 6,188
Hi, I use UAPP in the two following configurations:
A) INTERNAL DAC: using my HTC10 internal DAC supporting 24/192
B) EXTERNAL DAC: the HTC10 connected to a Mojo

I have 3 questions:

1) What is the app setup that produces the best SQ in the two configurations?

2) Android sample rate: I can't understand the difference between Device Native and Variable?

3) Bit Perfect: I have this Always checked, but if I activate the "Boom Sound " features of the HTC10 (basically volume and EQ change) I can hear the difference. I expected that with this option checked the signal would skipp any volume/EQ adjustment alltogether?

Thanks!

Oct 4, 2016 at 3:42 AM Post #870 of 6,188
Could someone please remind me what to do when you get the 'internal error' message when attempting to sync UAPP and Tidal?

Pretty sure there was an easy solution to this but haven't used it for so long I've forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back