USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Sep 22, 2016 at 3:51 PM Post #843 of 6,188
After a lengthy exchange of emails the problem was solved. Kudos for your great customer service!

Davy's support is top notch.

Seems like yesterday that we were using UARP's playlist function for playback.

Sep 22, 2016 at 4:05 PM Post #844 of 6,188
Davy's support is top notch.

Seems like yesterday that we were using UARP's playlist function for playback.

Indeed, this app it is well being updated regularly and extended with functionality. Keep up the good work!
What I do miss is a bit of eye candy: a VU meter with 2 sweeping needles would be a great addition in my opinion.
The Chinese daps like Fiio X7 and Cayin i5 (both Android based OS) have this for example, no idea how difficult this is to build in the app

Sep 22, 2016 at 5:06 PM Post #845 of 6,188
Sorry for not replying earlier. Yes, it is forbidden from Tidal, or actually, the labels. They said they are working towards a solution for third parties.

Sep 23, 2016 at 10:29 AM Post #847 of 6,188
It's an app/interface for your USB DAC/Amp. Pair it, say with an LH Labs V2+ Infinity or a Chord Mojo, and you can kiss those AKXXXs goodbye. With a fraction of a cost.

And with different DAC and Amp combinations you could tailor your setup to your taste and budget.

You forego however portability and convenience. And sometimes connectivity. Since Android USB audio IS STILL a hit and miss.

Sep 23, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #848 of 6,188
Thanks - I've got Fire table 8 hd >UAPP in BIT perfect mode > Chord Mojo > cosmic ears ce6p .
Too me it sounds fanatic and in my budget,before I was wondering about getting AK70 but Nah....  

Sep 23, 2016 at 1:20 PM Post #849 of 6,188
Anyone using iPurifier2 between UAPP/phone and DAC ? Working OK ?
I found the HRT microStreamer shared a similar tonality and balance of detail/musicality with MOJO and hoping iPurifier2 can up the imaging ability and jet-black background/timing areas of HRT MS.
Only thing that would stop me buying is any issues with the DAC and UAPP.....

Sep 23, 2016 at 3:13 PM Post #850 of 6,188
Bro is it not device dependent? If your phone could communicate w/ your DAC with iPurifier2 in between.

If your Phone could not see your DAC, it will be the same with UAPP (me thinks).

Got an LH Revive (As USB regen/reclock/purifier). As a test, used it between my DAC and phone running UAPP, and it is working flawlessly.

Sep 24, 2016 at 1:21 AM Post #851 of 6,188
  Bro is it not device dependent? If your phone could communicate w/ your DAC with iPurifier2 in between.

If your Phone could not see your DAC, it will be the same with UAPP (me thinks).

Got an LH Revive (As USB regen/reclock/purifier). As a test, used it between my DAC and phone running UAPP, and it is working flawlessly.

OK, good to know, I was not sure what could break the chain.

Sep 24, 2016 at 2:34 AM Post #852 of 6,188
It's an app/interface for your USB DAC/Amp. Pair it, say with an LH Labs V2+ Infinity or a Chord Mojo, and you can kiss those AKXXXs goodbye. With a fraction of a cost.

And with different DAC and Amp combinations you could tailor your setup to your taste and budget.

You forego however portability and convenience. And sometimes connectivity. Since Android USB audio IS STILL a hit and miss.
Which is why (despite its own issues, albeit there is a dirty workaround) - the all in one LG G5 / B&O DAC - at least for Europeans (as has issues with some of the LTE bands in the US) is an absolute diamond - the form factor, and the fact that you get UAPP playback (which sounds much better than the standard 'hi-fi plus') is perfect.

Sep 24, 2016 at 3:38 AM Post #853 of 6,188
Which is why (despite its own issues, albeit there is a dirty workaround) - the all in one LG G5 / B&O DAC - at least for Europeans (as has issues with some of the LTE bands in the US) is an absolute diamond - the form factor, and the fact that you get UAPP playback (which sounds much better than the standard 'hi-fi plus') is perfect.

Do you know what DAC chip its using ?

Sep 24, 2016 at 6:01 AM Post #854 of 6,188

+1! It does have some volume issues with the UAPP though but I'm sure it'll be resolved soon.

Do you know what DAC chip its using ?

Sabre ES9028C2M

http://www.lg.com/uk/lg-friends/lg-AFD-1200

Sep 24, 2016 at 7:54 AM Post #855 of 6,188
Hello guys,

I just bought UAPP to use my mojo with oneplus one.
But i am getting blue color on mojo(192 khz) always, even when i am playing 44.1 Khz.
When i use hiby or onkyo player mojo is detecting bit perfect, i.e. i get red color on mojo when playing 44.1 Khz, which is correct.

Please help me out, i m feeling fraustrated...

The settings i used
Variable/native/44.1
bit perfect enabled....

no katter what i did, all i am getting blue color..

please help me guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back