Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call)
Sep 10, 2011 at 7:02 PM Post #121 of 2,312

Quote:
Here's today's moment of zen...

>>> Snip <<<

This is what it's all about......Fans Unite!!!!!....Awesome pic SS....

beerchug.gif

Sep 10, 2011 at 9:04 PM Post #122 of 2,312
Exceedingly happy Edition 8 LE owner here....simply the best closed headphones I've heard. Great sound staging for a closed can, great bass/mids and lively treble without being bright. Isolate better than any headphone I've had on my head...and as an added bonus, they're portable and sound great out of my iPhone.

Do they sound better say on my Wyred 4 Sound DAC / Woo Audio WA22? Sure they do, but it's great also being able to take them on my deck while I read by the pool.

Sep 10, 2011 at 10:30 PM Post #123 of 2,312
Time to add another PRO 2900 owner to the list. :) My genres of choice are black, doom, drone, folk, death, prog metal, along with a good mix of neofolk, blues, ambient, and some trance.
Currently running off an Essence, and planning on getting a new amp soon.

Sep 11, 2011 at 4:54 AM Post #124 of 2,312

HFI-780 APS V2 XLR, PRO2500 RAL Cable,Edition 9 APS V3 XLR, Edition 10

Sep 11, 2011 at 8:20 AM Post #125 of 2,312
Ultrasone Pro 750 here, connected via optical out from MacBook Pro to Fiio D3 DAC (amazing value for money) into Schiit Valhalla using iTunes with Bitperfect.

Love these cans!

Sep 11, 2011 at 12:34 PM Post #131 of 2,312
Quote:
I don't have any right now, but a pro750 and an edition 8 are on the way. I'll be back.

Next week will be 3 weeks of waiting for these. Oh how I hate usps priority mail......should have asked for express post.

UPDATE: Yessss!!! My Pro750 has completed custom clearance. Should get them by Tuesday.

Sep 11, 2011 at 3:10 PM Post #135 of 2,312
Updated!!!......Keep 'em coming....
beerchug.gif

Quote:

HFI-780 APS V2 XLR, PRO2500 RAL Cable,Edition 9 APS V3 XLR, Edition 10

Well, it's about time rosg...was wondering when you would show....Maybe some balanced WA22 pics...

Quote:
How are the ultrasone HFI 2400? I am thinking of getting some tomorrow.

Well at least you did not begin another thread...lol....jk...Get 'em & Enjoy!!!  and no, the highs are not piercing.

Quote:
Double-post from the Portable thread:

Shuffle, 1st G?....Nice...Still have mine...All 512 mbs worth....
beerchug.gif

Quote:
Exceedingly happy Edition 8 LE owner here....simply the best closed headphones I've heard. Great sound staging for a closed can, great bass/mids and lively treble without being bright. Isolate better than any headphone I've had on my head...and as an added bonus, they're portable and sound great out of my iPhone.

Do they sound better say on my Wyred 4 Sound DAC / Woo Audio WA22? Sure they do, but it's great also being able to take them on my deck while I read by the pool.

Nice P.....Give 'em a little tube love indeed...Per our last communication--- Don't even get me started on the Heat...lol....
beerchug.gif

Quote:
Time to add another PRO 2900 owner to the list.
smily_headphones1.gif
My genres of choice are black, doom, drone, folk, death, prog metal, along with a good mix of neofolk, blues, ambient, and some trance.
Currently running off an Essence, and planning on getting a new amp soon.

Well, a little Ghost Reveries for you then with some PRO650s (Beneath The Mire atm)....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back