Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
May 27, 2008 at 7:03 PM Post #361 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by steviebee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just on the TF10 Apuresound cable wish in yr sig, Nosgis - does anyone have any definite (hell, indefinite even) news on whether this is a prob/possibility?

Don't you check the APureSound thread here every now and then? Check the couple of latest posts.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 27, 2008 at 7:16 PM Post #362 of 9,690
I don't...doh...but I will from now on! Thanks!

May 27, 2008 at 8:42 PM Post #364 of 9,690
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY TRIPLE-FI!!!!!!!
BEST INVETION MEN EVER MADE!!@@@!

THANK YOU HEAD-FI!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!!!

LOL... I am not on crack or anything. Pure EARGASM.. that's driving me NUTS!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

May 27, 2008 at 8:55 PM Post #366 of 9,690
Very tempting deal @ earphonesolutions indeed. Still contemplating between these vs ATH-ESW9. They're roughly the same price with the sale.

May 27, 2008 at 9:07 PM Post #368 of 9,690
I prefer my 325i - I love grado's coloration as well as raw mids and edgy treble. I'm weird in that way - I'm not too bothered by sibilance. But they're for different uses, so I just use TF10s while commuting.

May 28, 2008 at 1:35 AM Post #369 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by JoyEnergizer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY TRIPLE-FI!!!!!!!
BEST INVETION MEN EVER MADE!!@@@!

THANK YOU HEAD-FI!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!!!

LOL... I am not on crack or anything. Pure EARGASM.. that's driving me NUTS!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

My my, are you on the bus!

But....I know that feeling. Have it myself, likewise without the crack part
biggrin.gif

May 28, 2008 at 2:55 AM Post #371 of 9,690
I'm still torn between the Triple.fi and AT-ESW9. The deal ends on earphonesolutiions ends today. I will primarily be using my portable at work and during trips etc. Which one, which one should I get ?

May 28, 2008 at 3:17 AM Post #372 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmaker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm still torn between the Triple.fi and AT-ESW9. The deal ends on earphonesolutiions ends today. I will primarily be using my portable at work and during trips etc. Which one, which one should I get ?

this IS a trip fi thread lol. just get em man. u could sell em used at the same price if you end up not liking them.

May 28, 2008 at 4:40 AM Post #373 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ hello fellow north Vanner
biggrin.gif
and fellow TF10 owner
wink.gif

Hey thanks! I'm really looking forward to them. Never used an IEM before. I was waiting for the Westone 3 but after the latest delay I bailed. They shipped today, so with any luck I'll have them next week. I ordered some Comply tips too, just to give those a try. I'm looking forward to the blissful isolation at work.

So, has anybody tried the Triple-Fi's with an amp like the Gilmore Lite?

May 28, 2008 at 10:02 AM Post #374 of 9,690
@Rednamalas1: LOL
biggrin.gif

May 28, 2008 at 10:12 AM Post #375 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by OracleGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey thanks! I'm really looking forward to them. Never used an IEM before. I was waiting for the Westone 3 but after the latest delay I bailed. They shipped today, so with any luck I'll have them next week. I ordered some Comply tips too, just to give those a try. I'm looking forward to the blissful isolation at work.

So, has anybody tried the Triple-Fi's with an amp like the Gilmore Lite?

Welcome to IEM land! When they arrive spend some time getting comfortable with the fit, try the flip mod (easily reversible, just take care when you initially tease out the cables), different tips etc. They are big for IEMs but still very comfortable I find, tho it took me awhile experimenting with foams, olives etc. I don't get on w/ flanges sadly, so I ruled them out quickly. YMMV of course
smily_headphones1.gif

I've used mine with a SuperMicro IV and RSA Hornet -both have been good in delivering that nice deep but clear sound, with a good wide soundstage and balance. TF10 is great w/out an amp, but I usually prefer to go loaded...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back