The discovery thread!
Apr 16, 2013 at 3:56 PM Post #8,701 of 103,241
Quote:
I want to hear a triple driver IEM so bad!!

triple drive BA's are awesome....revolutionary actually!  All other iems paled in comparison.  
wink_face.gif

Wait till you get to a 6 driver custom...... mmmhhh.

haha 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM Post #8,703 of 103,241
Quote:
I'll have to rearrange my tracks since I've been re-burning in my Z100 and 200's.  

Quote:
^ Ghost Man you better be right on the money here, or else i got something else to burn.
very_evil_smiley.gif

I'm willing to bet you guys will hear a differences.

I got a feeling that the normal way of burning these triple drivers iem won't work as the mid and high drivers are separate and hardly pushed at all with just D&B. loop the usual kind of music you normally listen to at a louder volume and let it sit for couple of weeks (CNT driver, remember?)

Mine now has the mids where vocals stands out in a rather pleasing way, almost at the levels of the ckn70, treble sparkle are very similar and of course, nothing touches that awesume visceral sub-bass.

Still experimenting, ...I'm looping classical music thru my FXZ100 !
biggrin.gif

...side note:   Fiio E12 should be arriving this week  ...another device to burn !    ...I'll be ghosting for couple o weeks.
tongue.gif

Apr 16, 2013 at 11:00 PM Post #8,704 of 103,241
Quote:

I'm willing to bet you guys will hear a differences.

I got a feeling that the normal way of burning these triple drivers iem won't work as the mid and high drivers are separate and hardly pushed at all with just D&B. loop the usual kind of music you normally listen to at a louder volume and let it sit for couple of weeks (CNT driver, remember?)

Mine now has the mids where vocals stands out in a rather pleasing way, almost at the levels of the ckn70, treble sparkle are very similar and of course, nothing touches that awesume visceral sub-bass.

Still experimenting, ...I'm looping classical music thru my FXZ100 !
biggrin.gif

...side note:   Fiio E12 should be arriving this week  ...another device to burn !

^ It seems that we just get these damn things to burn. Burning $$$ as we speak.
popcorn.gif

Apr 16, 2013 at 11:17 PM Post #8,706 of 103,241
speaking of burning money... senn hd600s! lol hiding these from the wife at work. finally sold off the dt990s. took 2 weeks and I had the cheapest pair available. !_! Some guy sold a pair that was $30 more than my pair. screw that lol

Apr 17, 2013 at 2:08 AM Post #8,709 of 103,241

Users who are viewing this thread

Back