The discovery thread!
Sep 12, 2012 at 11:56 AM Post #3,332 of 100,516
Quote:
I think the most refined sound of the choices you have are the FXD70's.  Not sure about the FX3X but I assume it will have big bass.  Same goes for the FX40's.  Having owned the FX40, I would say the FXD60's are nice step up from the 40's.  The 70's are a good step up from the 60's with tighter bass, little more detail but less stage.  

U mean the 60 have even bigger sound stage over 70?

Sep 12, 2012 at 12:00 PM Post #3,334 of 100,516
Quote:
hello people in this forum im new to this but i like a lot this iem hobby lol, i have bose ie2 they are pretty good bass heavy if you add a normal silicone eartip but you loose a lot of highs to the point you cant hear anything so  im looking for vibrant very low freq. bass and thinking of cks77 but its worthwhile spend a little more to get the xb90ex? right now im using panasonic hje290 deep bass it was a 10 bucks deal not bad at all! lol
]

IE2 are a joke, that was my first pair of  "Hi-Fi" Iems and my <$20 FX101 sounds better.  Better bass, better everything.
I dont even know where i left them, maybe they where stolen or i forgot them someplace, but who cares  i dont miss them at all. not worth the money.

Sep 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM Post #3,335 of 100,516
totally agreed with that.. and it was my fisrt hi-fi 2 lol its the question you ask your self when you listen a better pair of earphones... should i throw these and cry? or just get a better ones lol im totally in to bass so i went to a local store and bought the fx1x and xb500 and all i gotta say its im in love with the extra bass xb500 they are very deep not bloated bass while having decent mids and nice highs but they need 100 hours to burn in... out of the box they sound just to sharp 
while the fx1x sounded bloated and the bass mix with the low mids a little but after burning in they get a lot better and right now... i like them a lot, they are a bargain :) the only thing its driver flex witch i hate makes me feel they are defective... 
these are next buy for these week. :wink: xb90ex
someone has an idea if these seller [size=small]hkasiamall[/size][size=x-small] on ebay sells[/size] real or fake, i think its a safe buy.. but who knows?.. im gonna pay 109 bucks for them and im wondering if they have driver flex? witch i really hope not :S

Sep 13, 2012 at 3:04 AM Post #3,336 of 100,516
Is it possible to get one of these budget iems with a short cable? I really want one for my apt-x Bluetooth setup. Is it possible to change the 3580 cable? Sorry I'm completely new to cable Modding etc.

Sent from my Toshiba Excite 7.7 using Tapatalk 2

Sep 13, 2012 at 4:38 AM Post #3,337 of 100,516
Alright so...
I don't know if its me, but I no longer find the FX101s bassy...
I love my bass, especially the sub bass!!!
but I also love clean crisp sound,
Where would I look to find this IEM?
Thanks

Sep 13, 2012 at 1:30 PM Post #3,339 of 100,516
Quote:
Alright so...
I don't know if its me, but I no longer find the FX101s bassy...
I love my bass, especially the sub bass!!!
but I also love clean crisp sound,
Where would I look to find this IEM?
Thanks

You might want to save up for the XB90EX Omnom.  After reading most of your posts, I think those might be the best choice for you.  I've seen them on eBay now for slightly under $110 with free shipping.  I think Ds and I ended up buying them for close to $180.  

Sep 13, 2012 at 3:20 PM Post #3,341 of 100,516
Well for the guys that want a save a bit I know they aren't the top end XB90s but Danny is selling his XB60 for a good price. I would snap that up. From what he says those do come close to the XB90 but cost much less. But then again the XB90EX is one of those that is worth spending the extra just to say you got the bass kings. The sub bass is un believable

Sep 13, 2012 at 3:59 PM Post #3,342 of 100,516
Quote:
Well for the guys that want a save a bit I know they aren't the top end XB90s but Danny is selling his XB60 for a good price. I would snap that up. From what he says those do come close to the XB90 but cost much less. But then again the XB90EX is one of those that is worth spending the extra just to say you got the bass kings. The sub bass is un believable

I guess I'll just save up for the XB90EX-s. buying several different iem-s isn't an option, so I need to buy one that is best for me and make with it for about a year at least, until my family forgets the crazy fact that I spent 100$ on some ear buds and I'll wan't something different, say something armature based...

Sep 13, 2012 at 4:03 PM Post #3,344 of 100,516
Yea I think that's going to be the best option for me!
Thanks DannyBai,
Well turns out it costs to much to get the FX40s shipped here so thats a no go :frowning2:

Oh well I guess I won't get to hear them :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back