The discovery thread!
Mar 11, 2024 at 5:15 PM Post #96,856 of 100,464
Fiio M23.png

New kid on the block...

It seems like a good toy, not a bad price for what it gives :)

Mar 11, 2024 at 5:24 PM Post #96,857 of 100,464
Dunu Falcon Ultra nw version.png

It's a new version of Dunu Falcon Ultra. Has anyone seen this...says it's coming soon.

Cheers!
I think it might just be a new limited edition titanium colorway. If they change the sound signature, I would hope that current owners can just buy the new nozzles so they're not missing out :grimacing:

In other news. I want to put up a question for discovery folks. Whats your favorite at the moment.
Dita Project M. Loving the treble on this set. I wish there was more bass though.

I need to join a CanJam soon, sounds like an awesome experience. But its nice to read about the impressions from others also.
I am understanding I need to save up some cash, the Elysian Pilgrim and also the Symphonium Titan is maybe what is the most interesting for me.
Pilgrim with Elysian treble at the rumoured $400 price point, or the Titan being perhaps the first vented Symphonium that also have a DD for the bass.

For now I'm finishing my work on my Campfire Bonneville review. Perhaps my new faovorite IEM when I'm craving a full sounding and lush experience, I love the thicker and visceral bass paired with the lush low midrange. Price is fairly high at $1400, but I would have bought it again if I lost it.

So right now its clearly the Campfire Bonneville.

DSCF4559.jpg
Same here! Either the Pilgrim or Titan will likely be my next purchase.

Mar 11, 2024 at 5:25 PM Post #96,858 of 100,464
Bro, DS is asking about favorites at the moment? I might be wrong, but this might just be a way to change the subject of cables, so we don't go down the rabbit hole we often go down in this thread about cables, which not so ironically, is usually originating from a post you make about cables? So are you still high on the Quintet? Or has that been replaced by something more audiolicious?
My favorite at the moment? Probably the NiceHCK Himalaya and little OS133 Dongle, with the original ASOS cable. The three in unison put out this layered treble which has this subtle imaging and poise. Where I don’t commonly have favorite IEMs, but what I do have is favorite experiences. So it is beyond the equipment, except finding moments (to be alive) when everything works. This is all an illusion anyways. It’s not real music but a secondary rehash of events in the recording studio long gone. There is no factual way to prove the accuracy of the illusion, so best to simply find entertaining solitude in the event, and if you still remember the event a few days past happening, then you found the goals started at the beginning.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024 at 5:26 PM Post #96,859 of 100,464
I need to join a CanJam soon, sounds like an awesome experience. But its nice to read about the impressions from others also.
I am understanding I need to save up some cash, the Elysian Pilgrim and also the Symphonium Titan is maybe what is the most interesting for me.
Pilgrim with Elysian treble at the rumoured $400 price point, or the Titan being perhaps the first vented Symphonium that also have a DD for the bass.

I think it might just be a new limited edition titanium colorway. If they change the sound signature, I would hope that current owners can just buy the new nozzles so they're not missing out :grimacing:

Dita Project M. Loving the treble on this set. I wish there was more bass though.

Same here! Either the Pilgrim or Titan will likely be my next purchase.
Pilgrim gang. Thing is gonna sell like hot cakes.

Mar 11, 2024 at 5:27 PM Post #96,860 of 100,464
Dunu Falcon Ultra nw version.png

It's a new version of Dunu Falcon Ultra. Has anyone seen this...says it's coming soon.

Cheers!
omgggggg so much better than the blue

Mar 11, 2024 at 5:34 PM Post #96,861 of 100,464
Fiio M23.png

New kid on the block...

It seems like a good toy, not a bad price for what it gives :)
$700? Good price indeed. Would be interested to see this one compared with Hiby R6 P2. Maybe Dsnuts or Ichos have already started their review

Mar 11, 2024 at 5:34 PM Post #96,862 of 100,464
It's difficult choosing favourites but it's even Stevens between Oriveti OH700VB and Tansoi Mira X till the Alpha Omega RA turns up then things may change...

Mar 11, 2024 at 5:42 PM Post #96,863 of 100,464
TWS 13mm Planar?

D50FD743-4B24-4EBB-9F3B-D2F523AEB35A.jpeg

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024 at 5:51 PM Post #96,865 of 100,464
Mar 11, 2024 at 6:00 PM Post #96,867 of 100,464
Yes and it's your fault 😁😄
Sorry mate.
But you are one of the guys I use to "follow" on the IMR thread and I clearly remembered that you appreciate a good bass (maybe IMR fault), without sacrificing the rest of the sound spectrum.
I will eventually pull the plug myself 😁

Mar 11, 2024 at 6:33 PM Post #96,868 of 100,464
$700? Good price indeed. Would be interested to see this one compared with Hiby R6 P2. Maybe Dsnuts or Ichos have already started their review
Do we know what android version this is on? if its not at least 12 im not interested (looking at you ibasso/a&k)... zero reason for that to not be up to date on a high end DAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back