The discovery thread!
Jan 6, 2024 at 3:44 AM Post #92,432 of 106,709
【LOVEF1PRO】

https://id.aliexpress.com/item/1005006228604236.html

This is the code to get the Cyan cable (included with regular cable) for a dollar when you purchase a NiceHCK F1 Pro earphone.
DSC_0067.jpegs.jpeg

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2024 at 3:47 AM Post #92,433 of 106,709
Jan 6, 2024 at 3:52 AM Post #92,434 of 106,709
Penon Asos cable is one I have been eyeing.
The Penon ASOS is one of last years favorites! With the ASOS you can't go wrong as it separates and clarifies, at least that has been my experience. Clear and defined detail with just a hint of extra stage! Bass is better sculpted and defined too.

DSC_0112.jpegww.jpeg

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2024 at 3:57 AM Post #92,435 of 106,709
The fabric on the Cyan cable doesn't look too promising.

Jan 6, 2024 at 4:13 AM Post #92,436 of 106,709
It is an unconventional material for the jacket.

I contemplated that, as it is fury, but with the naked eye it looks normal, and feels great. Way better ergonomics than most cables, I can’t believe they are selling them for one dollar. My review explains how I used the Cyan on all kinds of IEMs. What is unique is it expands the stage and adds warmth which thickens up and adds note weight. Truly it is a nice cable. We will have to see how it lasts in the long run?

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2024 at 4:42 AM Post #92,437 of 106,709
I can’t believe they are selling them for one dollar
I assume the picky chinese audiophiles rejected that furry fabric jacket at first glance. :)

Jan 6, 2024 at 4:46 AM Post #92,438 of 106,709
20240104_194500_HDR.jpg
Cheers! Fellow QP2R user here.
As much as i love this device, i feel bad for the battery backup this one has on Bal and High Bias mode. Lasting me just 5 hours :frowning2:

Jan 6, 2024 at 4:53 AM Post #92,439 of 106,709
I assume the picky chinese audiophiles rejected that furry fabric jacket at first glance. :)
Well because NiceCHK is a cable builder, they can offer such a thing to promote their F1 Pro maybe? Really the included cable is nice, but I found I liked the Cyan most. I sincerely liked it, as yes, in photos the construction looks questionable, but in daily use it’s fine. Though I’ve also never encountered a pure fabric cable? So I’m don’t know if it will stay nice, it seems like it will? Way better feel than stiff rubber or regularly what you find on cables, plus this covering enhances ergonomics.

But the sound of the Cyan is what goes with the F1 Pro. The Cyan went and kinda opened up the F1 Pro and help itemize elements and increased layers. Adding thickness and extra warmth, and a style of extra density. Plus it made the stage bigger in a nice way.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2024 at 5:19 AM Post #92,440 of 106,709
Mine is already linting (is that the word?) I don’t think F1 Pro buyer needs this cable. But getting this cable for a cheap price to pair with other IEM is a good idea. The cable is quite well behaved and feels good (after I used my roller to get rid of the lints)

edit: I would be the odd one here and stick with my initial assessment that this cyan cable is not a good match for F1 Pro, aesthetic wise and sonic wise.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2024 at 5:26 AM Post #92,441 of 106,709
Cool! I felt I was robbing kztws with a double discount for $86 for my second copy, now it is more fair :)
(and, no I am not affiliated with KZ in any shape and form; just my limited form of support getting a second copy of IEMs that really worked for me).
Will be interesting to see whether you find it sounds the same as your other set. Hopefully no noticeable difference.

Jan 6, 2024 at 5:48 AM Post #92,442 of 106,709
CVJ BiDong is coming, had quite a few of their models. While build and shell not be the best, the sound often been very good for the price. But the name? 🤔

Copied from FB:

This Valentine's Day, let's meet it - "BiDong", let's sow all the sweetness together and harvest all the romance.

Through headphones and music, we feel the connection with our hearts, making our hearts warm like sunshine.

Let's look forward to the romance that Valentine's Day limited edition headphones "BiDong" and music bring us !💌

#CVJ #new #iems #BiDong #ValentinesDay

1000021304.jpg

Jan 6, 2024 at 5:57 AM Post #92,443 of 106,709
CVJ BiDong is coming, had quite a few of their models. While build and shell not be the best, the sound often been very good for the price. But the name? 🤔

Copied from FB:

This Valentine's Day, let's meet it - "BiDong", let's sow all the sweetness together and harvest all the romance.

Through headphones and music, we feel the connection with our hearts, making our hearts warm like sunshine.

Let's look forward to the romance that Valentine's Day limited edition headphones "BiDong" and music bring us !💌

#CVJ #new #iems #BiDong #ValentinesDay

1000021304.jpg

It is an open secret but CVJ is the sister company of TRN.

Their tuning is a hit or miss but this looks quite nice.

Jan 6, 2024 at 6:05 AM Post #92,444 of 106,709
It is an open secret but CVJ is the sister company of TRN.

Their tuning is a hit or miss but this looks quite nice.
I quite liked Freedom and Mei, the KES the single DD also was ridiculously cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back