The discovery thread!
Jan 24, 2014 at 9:04 AM Post #20,266 of 100,262
  The H1 is smooth and sweet with vocal presentation that is out of this world. That might be a great next buy?

The best vocals of what I have are the Tenore.  I'll have to get the H1 someday to compare.

Jan 24, 2014 at 9:33 AM Post #20,267 of 100,262

Wow what a weird way of thinking. The same category in so many aspects(not just the driver size) but they can't be compared because the driver coating is different? So, you can't compare the Pistons to the Philips cause the Piston has a different driver material, right?

And AT, which already has an ES500, comes out with an S500 and never having an "S" series before is just a coincidence and has nothing to do with the JVC S500. Sorry but competing makers many times come out with their "answer" to competing products. Their new IM series is not designed more like Shure and Westone out of coincidence but you copy what works.

Are you trolling or seriously not getting my point?

You can compare anything with anything, but AT's S500 was immediately juxtaposed with JVC's S500 by some posters here, and not with anything else!
Why do you think that happened? Other than the name, they do not have any more in common with each other than with any other portables.
They don't even look alike, so how exactly AT is trying to fool anybody?  Can you imagine chinese Beats Studio nockoffs looking nothing like Beats, just being called Studio?
How much do you think that would sell?

Jan 24, 2014 at 10:40 AM Post #20,270 of 100,262
  yes sir they do. that's what I love most about them. they are amazing for metal and rock, and that's my main listen, so these are made with my preferred signature. @kahaluu Thank you, and yes I do love them. Best $100 i've spent in awhile. Now for the B3!

I'm hoping you get the same pro tuned version of the B3 that I have. A few of the people who got the newer ones are having a much different experience over what I'm hearing.

Jan 24, 2014 at 10:51 AM Post #20,271 of 100,262
Stick with the Tenore.

Have you (or anyone here) found any IEMs that have better vocals than the Tenore? None of my IEMs nor headphones can compete.

Jan 24, 2014 at 10:52 AM Post #20,272 of 100,262
  I'm hoping you get the same pro tuned version of the B3 that I have. A few of the people who got the newer ones are having a much different experience over what I'm hearing.

thanks. it's the one worry I got, but they seemed to assure me I got the version I wanted. we'll see? 

Jan 24, 2014 at 10:58 AM Post #20,273 of 100,262
The Tenore may surprise you.  The Basso was getting more hype, but not many have tried both the Tenore and Basso.  I think most who has found the Tenore to be better (me, Lifted Andreas, DannyBai).

I bought BA200, Gratitude, and GR07 MK2 with the hopes that they would be better than the Tenore, but they weren't.

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:04 AM Post #20,275 of 100,262
  so you have a problem with my age? I have a problem with you because you're an @$$whole. So when DannyBoi proclaims to the world that the Tenore is better than the Turbines, but he hasn't heard the turbines, then we're supposed to just blindly say ok, let me buy the tenore over the turbine, because the king  of all audio has just spoken? I think I'll stick with the advice and impressions of a group of people against the opinion of one guy. Doesn;t  matter how old i am, ekekeke. 

his username is eke2k6

if you're going to say eke repeatedly, say it 2006 times.

ekekekekekekekekekekekeke - continue from there. :)

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #20,276 of 100,262
  This thread has too many know it alls with extremely high opinions of themselves and other posters, and not enough good opinions about new discoveries

unless those new discoveries are similar in price and SQ.

Tenores might be just as good as H1. I haven't heard the tenores, but the people who have are danny, and he has the h-3.

People have to save money too, you know.

That's why I adore the fact that the pistons are a newfound discovery that people can buy for less than bassos.

The bassos are $50.

The pistons are $30.

And the pistons are more enjoyable, which means that it is worth saving $20.

The tenores are $70

the H-1 are $150.

You save eighty there.

Just re-read the posts and relax. If you have a problem, say it with composure please.

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #20,277 of 100,262
  This thread has too many know it alls with extremely high opinions of themselves and other posters, and not enough good opinions about new discoveries

+1

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:10 AM Post #20,278 of 100,262
  unless those new discoveries are similar in price and SQ.

Tenores might be just as good as H1. I haven't heard the tenores, but the people who have are danny, and he has the h-3.

....and??? So he has the H3. And others here have the JH13, and JH16, and the Sennheiser IE800, and the HD800, and AKG 3003. Does that make them the definitive authority on audio? The guy was asking to dismiss my opinions and all other "hyperbole", because one member happened to comment. I respect DannyBai's opinions as I do eric's, and DsNuts, and bhazard. All of them bring great insight into our hobby, but am I going to tell someone to ignore vlenbo's opinion on an IEM because DannyBai says they suck and you say they don't? No i'm not. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back