The discovery thread!
Jul 16, 2013 at 1:24 PM Post #12,018 of 106,546
Quote:
I only wear the vsd1 over ear eke. I am unable to wear them down comfortably. Have you tried moving the articulated nozzles?

Yeah, I wear them over ear comfortably too. I just don't like that the channels are reversed.

I'm not as resourceful as pakoboy when it comes to that 
redface.gif

Jul 16, 2013 at 2:58 PM Post #12,020 of 106,546
Quote:
When are you leaving? I can whip one up easy. I got some spare parts. Won't be HQ but it'll work.
smily_headphones1.gif

On the 28th, but I prefer to travel light with just my iphone and iem. I appreciate the offer though. besides, it still doesn't address my isolation needs.

Jul 16, 2013 at 11:01 PM Post #12,025 of 106,546
So I am revisiting a phone that is near n dear to my soul. These right here.
CKM50? Anyone?

Now that I put them in my ears for the first time in easily over a year. Lol. These sound freaking great. Man I forgot how good these sound..These phones right here was definitely a good buy. You guys that owned a pair should know..I can clearly tell the different stages of the big bass sound from AT . I like their direction now more so..It does tell me something that they are impressing me now even after getting much superior phones. These are classics in my book.

Jul 16, 2013 at 11:32 PM Post #12,026 of 106,546
Yeah, I own and use these on a daily basis.  I also own the ckm500i and cks77 and I actually enjoy the sound of the m50's as much as the 500's and better than the 77's. Only the thin cables to the ear pieces and two piece cable make them less enjoyable than the 500i.  I feel the sub bass is better on the 50's vs the 500's. All produce quality sound and fit me nicely.
Quote:
CKM50? Anyone?

Now that I put them in my ears for the first time in easily over a year. Lol. These sound freaking great. Man I forgot how good these sound..These phones right here was definitely a good buy. You guys that owned a pair should know..I can clearly tell the different stages of the big bass sound from AT . I like their direction now more so..It does tell me something that they are impressing me now even after getting much superior phones. These are classics in my book.

Jul 16, 2013 at 11:46 PM Post #12,027 of 106,546
You have to treat yourself to a CKS1000. Any fan of the older CKM earphones will appreciate what they did with the CKS1000..It truly does things other phones can't.. I was listening to those all day while doing stuff. They are so fantastically great to my ears..Just saying.

Jul 16, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #12,028 of 106,546
Quote:
CKM50? Anyone?

I heard from a trusted source that the CKM70 sound terrible! Always put me off the CKM series haha, wonder if these sound better though?

Jul 16, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #12,029 of 106,546
Quote:
You have to treat yourself to a CKS1000. Any fan of the older CKM earphones will appreciate what they did with the CKS1000..It truly does things other phones can't.. I was listening to those all day while doing stuff. They are so fantastically great to my ears..Just saying.

They are tops on my list if and when I ever get working again,  unemployment kind of puts a damper on can buying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back