The discovery thread!
Jan 9, 2024 at 11:24 PM Post #92,747 of 106,788
Hey, Guys. So I'm doing this little exercise of writing articles of each IEM I own to curb the forever feeling of wanting to buy something. Cables, tips, new IEMs, sources.... whatever. The FOMO and GAS is strong with me, so in an effort to save some money, I've decided to embark on this journey. I hope it brings some value to some of you.

Thanks for having me here.

Okay, here we are. The first post in this new project of mine. Going through my entire collection, diving deep, taking photos, and doing proper comparisons. Again, this really isn’t for anyone else but myself, comparing my other sets with such similar sound sigs surely should convince my brain to stop scrolling mindlessly on AliX, adding things to my cart unnecessarily
:sweat_smile:

First up, I’ll be doing the Ziigaat Cinno - this set comes from the brand that seemingly has come out of nowhere, but somehow, has been here all along. Lurking in the shadows, supposedly manufacturing IEMs for other brands as the OEM. They’ve finally decided to come out of the shadows. In their own words “The name ZiiGaat originates from our core values: Zero in on Ideas, Innovate, Grow, and Achieve All Together.”

The Cinno being one of their first IEMs, it’s an interesting take on the traditional 1+4 config under the $100 price point. The two hybrids that I have in my collection to compare to the Cinno are the 7hz Sonus and the Truthear Hexa. I’ve had the Hexa for quite some time now, since they first released last year, while the Sonus I’ve had for about 2 months or so. I’ve become pretty familiar with both sets, with the Hexa being my EDC for the better part of 2 months earlier this year.

With that out of the way, here are my test tracks and my sources if you were curious and, of course, a little disclaimer
:slight_smile:

Summary
Test tracks

• Give Life Back to Music - daft punk - Overall clarity
  • Infinity Repeating - daft punk - Lower mids control
  • Voyager - daft punk - Bass line clarity/busy track layering
  • Cthulhu Sleeps - Sub bass texture
  • Overnight - Parcels - mid-bass punch
  • Tieduprightnow - Parcels - bass line/sibilance test
  • Everyroad -Parcels - Imaging/Sub bass @ 7-minute mark
  • Daytime - Lunar Vacation - Staging/female vocals w/ heavy bass
  • Days - No Vacation - Vibe test/treble energy
  • Fruiting Body - Goon - Sub bass
  • Wavy Maze - Goon - Midbass
  • Together - Maggie Rodgers - Female Vocals
  • Slide Tackle - Japanese Breakfast - Sibilance test/consonants harshness
  • Decode - Paramore - Vibe test/stage depth
  • Vinta - Crumb - Stage depth/layering
  • Kim’s Caravan - Courtney Barnett - Female Vocals/resolution test
  • Small Poppies - Courtney Barnett - Distorted Guitar
  • Lifelong Song - Men I Trust - Sub/mid-bass texture
  • One and Only - Adele - Female Vocals/consonants harshness test
  • Waves - Wild Painting - Overall Enjoyment and stage depth/width/Bass guitar speed
  • Not the One - Highnoon - Female Vocals
  • Cowboy Killer - Varsity - Layering
  • Alone in My Principles - Varsity - Distorted female vocals
  • Summer Madness - Kool & The Gang - Treble Harshness
Sources

• Apple Music Streaming Hi-Res Lossless when available
  • Topping D10s + Topping L30
  • Moondrop Dawn 4.4
  • Dunu DTC 500
  • FiiO BTR7 BT
Disclaimer

I am not a reviewer. Positively, 100%, confidently, I will never be one or possess the ability to be one. Don’t take anything I say as an objective stance, of course, this is all my opinion, y’all, this hobby should be fun! I’m just having a bit of a laugh with all of this. This is purely my opinion after all
:handshake:
:sunglasses:
I personally value timbre and tonality over everything else. If a set has a strange tonality or timbre, it’s an immediate turn-off. It stands out to me right away, and my brain locks on it for the rest of the session.

Edit-1.jpg

To me, the Cinno sounds somewhat similar to the graph here. If I had never heard them, I’d expect them to be more laid back than they are. To my ears, they come across as warm neutral, with a slight emphasis on vocals in most songs, and a slightly dark treble. I remember first listening to this set during a tour with my buddies and not falling in love, in fact, I found the tonality a bit strange. I couldn’t put my finger on it. But after a while, with some different tips, they started to settle in a bit. Fast forward to now and I own them. I found them as a 1 off solution to a warm neutral IEM for EDC, allowing me to consider selling off some other sets like the Hexa, Sonus, and the EA500.

Edit-2.jpg

Comparing the 3 IEMs in question here, I can say the Hexas are the most comfortable, with the Cinno coming in at 2nd and the Sonus being 3rd. The Hexas fit me like a glove, and provide probably the best isolation out of most of my collection. The Cinno took some serious tip rolling to just fit, then it came down to finding the best-sounding tip, the Sonus just has strange grooves on the shells and not to mention, they’re surprisingly somewhat large IEMs between the overall shell and nozzle opening. I’m still tip-rolling with them, but I’ve landed on the Clarion tips for both the Hexa and the Sonus, with the Cinno rocking the KBear 07 tips in the smallest size. The Cinno isn’t large at all it’s the opposite problem. They’re tiny. Almost too small. The shells are incredibly compact, with the nozzle a shorter length. I have to jam them in quite deep to get a secure fit. Otherwise, they find their way out of my ears after a while. After finding the right tip, I haven’t had any issues luckily.

On to sound, and this one is weird because the Cinna, Hexa, and Sonus are like brothers in this regard. The tuning choices here are all different flavors of neutral.

Cinno, Hexa, Sonus graph.png

Also, I know graphs don’t mean a damn thing half the time, but I like to use it as a reference. Sue me.

Allow me to summarize; These all sound pretty close to how they graph to my ears honestly. The Cinno has a more laid-back approach to the entire sound sig. They also come across as the warmest of the bunch. The laid-back pinna area most likely has a lot to do with this. The Hexa comes across as also very warm, but with more forward vocals, masking is present here, with that 3k peak coming across as somewhat harsh to me. Female vocals are smooth as silk on the Cinno, they have plenty of energy to come across as alive, whereas the Hexas can sound a little unrefined and the Sonus presents some serious masking in that area for me. The Sonus is the cleanest of the bunch, they have a sterile and maybe a little cold sound to them. Everything is almost surgical. The best thing about the Sonus to me is the way the Sub-bass comes across, due to the lack of lower mids and that sharper pinna gain, vocals seem separated from the bass frequencies. This is nice honestly, but after a while, they become fatiging. Not to mention, they can lack that mid-bass energy I can sometimes crave. Mid-bass hits aren’t as authoritative as I’d like. The bass line in Voyager is heard, but not felt all that much. Whereas in the Cinno, I can hear the bassline but also feel that beautiful French, nasty-ass bass line. I dig it. The Hexa does a good job with this too, they’re thicker in the presentation but that artificial snare hit on the 2 can be a little jarring at times. It all depends on the day.

Upper mids and treble go to the Cinno for me, hands down. Due to the tuning choice here, that relaxed Pinna is god damned buttery smooth, with little to NO masking. This is probably one of the first experiences I’ve had with a lack of masking for my HRTF. This means the Cinnos are more detailed than the other 2, regardless of what the graph might indicate. I can hear smaller, minute micro-details listening to the Cinno, and I love that. It’s what helped me decide that these are for me. The Sonus sounds more airy and thin, and the Hexas have a warmth + forwardness going on. The Cinnos are the most balanced without sounding boring to my ears.

Breaking down each aspect of the Cinno has me feeling this way;

Bass - Punchy, with plenty of energy. Slightly rounder with natural decay.
Mids - Clean, clear, and highly resolving. Not forward, not buried in the mix.
Treble - Easygoing, not fatiguing or offensive.

I don’t think the Cinno is for everyone though. I’d say a lot of folks would like some more energy in the upper mids perhaps, and the treble extension isn’t anything to write home about either. It isn’t incredibly airy or vibrant like the EA500. The Sub-bass for me is lacking somewhat as well. I think for that part of the FR, the Sonus is the winner there. It doesn’t have the best tactility or forceful playback. If these had about 3-4 dB more in the sub-bass area, it’d be damn near perfect. One thing I’d also like to point out is that the Cinno does suffer from the slightest bit of BA timbre. After the rose-colored glasses were lifted about a week after owning them, I was listening to Fruiting Body by Goon, and I definitely noticed it. Most people won’t notice it I feel, so I don’t expect it to be a huge issue.

I think I put down everything I wanted to about the Cinno.
Conclusion; these have replaced 3 of my other sets. I think these are fantastic, they work for me. They don’t come across as too thick, or too laid back like some other lower pinna sets I’ve listened to in the past, but rather, perfectly balanced.

Thank you for reading, gents
:heart_hands:

Edit-3.jpg

Attachments

• Edit-5.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Edit-5.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jan 9, 2024 at 11:53 PM Post #92,748 of 106,788
Got my new Blon Z300 yesterday from Linsoul and Amazon to hopefully add a bit more fun signature into my daily walks. Sadly, the right channel was down 5-6 db compared to the left confirmed by mono and hard right panned tracks in comparison to my speakers and my Dunu Kima Classics.

While I did like the signature of the left channel, :)rolling_eyes:), it baffles the mind that this passed QC. Then again, I have had a Fosi amp with holographic QC stickers on it that was wired out of phase for the speaker terminals.

The Good News is I have adopted @Precogvision target curve to the Kima Classic and am floored at how good it sounds. Clearly the driver in the Classic is fine it just needed some help with reducing pinna gain. Quite a nice relaxed walk today with beautiful vocals on Radiohead- The Bends :relaxed:
The Blon Z300 are ok. They have really wide stage, pretty holographic for a budget pair, with fun bass, but it's too warm, and the mids bleed too much for my own tastes. Ever since the EW200, these get ZERO play. They have joined the OG Salnotes Zero in the wooden graveyard.

Jan 9, 2024 at 11:56 PM Post #92,749 of 106,788
I didn't like the EA500 either. Just not for me. About to give it to a friend. Weak lower mids, doesn't get the details thin, tonality off on vocals, shouty... Just saw the review of honestaudiophile on 1000; that's also not for me. His views on 500 matched mine (along with Gizaudio). So shall happily skip Simgot. Something's not for everyone, despite the hype. Obviously, it works for many.
Yep. Not for everyone. Also, the EA1000 DOES NOT have shouty vocals. Maybe if you used the treble filter? But not the stock filter. IF there's any issue with the EA1000, is that the mid bass is lean. It has excellent sub bass, but the mid bass can be lean on some tracks, but certainly not shouty in the vocal region. Now the EW200 can at times, and you can't change it, because it does not have filters.

Jan 9, 2024 at 11:59 PM Post #92,750 of 106,788
I suppose so I'm not that kind of user I plug iems in and access music off SD cards some of my favourite daps//+music players have zero streaming facilities I'm old school and think of music players as bigger capacity ipods or Minidisc players (my favourite for many years)
I also prefer daps with files loaded into it. But sometimes I just feel like listening to the one song that's not in my collection. Hehe

Jan 10, 2024 at 12:08 AM Post #92,751 of 106,788
I am not a reviewer. Positively, 100%, confidently, I will never be one or possess the ability to be one.

Saying that after dropping a kickass review 😂 great job mate. Now let’s put you in a cage with @Jaytiss and @ToneDeafMonk to fight about a verdict on Cinno.

My impressions mostly align with yours. The resolution is deceptively high. The lack of ear gain literally pissed me off with some tracks, though. Like wanting to yank it off and give it a hammer treatment. It’s alright most of the time. Superficially reminds me of the tonal balance of MEST, without the help of EST and BCD “magic”.

Jan 10, 2024 at 12:13 AM Post #92,752 of 106,788
Saying that after dropping a kickass review 😂 great job mate. Now let’s put you in a cage with @Jaytiss and @ToneDeafMonk to fight about a verdict on Cinno.

My impressions mostly align with yours. The resolution is deceptively high. The lack of ear gain literally pissed me off with some tracks, though. Like wanting to yank it off and give it a hammer treatment. It’s alright most of the time. Superficially reminds me of the tonal balance of MEST, without the help of EST and BCD “magic”.
Yeah man I hated the Cinno just sounded cheap for me low volume was nice I enjoyed them but turn them up to my normal mid high volumes was a nightmare.

Love this hobby and appreciate we hear differently but that set was not for me 😕

Jan 10, 2024 at 12:17 AM Post #92,753 of 106,788
Yeah man I hated the Cinno just sounded cheap for me low volume was nice I enjoyed them but turn them up to my normal mid high volumes was a nightmare.

Love this hobby and appreciate we hear differently but that set was not for me 😕
Yeah, I just saw your video earlier today. Funny opening sequence.

I appreciate ZiiGaat for doing something different here. A detailed critical listening also reveals good tech, suggesting that they know what to do, but choose a tonal balance that is different. Finger crossed that they would make something better this year. Anyhow, this one is in the drawer with the rest.

Jan 10, 2024 at 12:21 AM Post #92,754 of 106,788
Yeah, I just saw your video earlier today. Funny opening sequence.

I appreciate ZiiGaat for doing something different here. A detailed critical listening also reveals good tech, suggesting that they know what to do, but choose a tonal balance that is different. Finger crossed that they would make something better this year. Anyhow, this one is in the drawer with the rest.

Seems there is a high end Ziigaat IEM coming soon, the Doscinco.

Screenshot 2024-01-10 132056.png

2 x 10mm DD (isobaric config) + 2 Sonion BA +1 Knowles BA

Looks like one of those tricky to drive ones, 104 dB sensitivity and 11 ohm impedance.

$269 USD

https://www.linsoul.com/products/ziigaat-doscinco

Jan 10, 2024 at 12:23 AM Post #92,755 of 106,788
Hey, Guys. So I'm doing this little exercise of writing articles of each IEM I own to curb the forever feeling of wanting to buy something. Cables, tips, new IEMs, sources.... whatever. The FOMO and GAS is strong with me, so in an effort to save some money, I've decided to embark on this journey. I hope it brings some value to some of you.

Thanks for having me here.

Okay, here we are. The first post in this new project of mine. Going through my entire collection, diving deep, taking photos, and doing proper comparisons. Again, this really isn’t for anyone else but myself, comparing my other sets with such similar sound sigs surely should convince my brain to stop scrolling mindlessly on AliX, adding things to my cart unnecessarily
:sweat_smile:

First up, I’ll be doing the Ziigaat Cinno - this set comes from the brand that seemingly has come out of nowhere, but somehow, has been here all along. Lurking in the shadows, supposedly manufacturing IEMs for other brands as the OEM. They’ve finally decided to come out of the shadows. In their own words “The name ZiiGaat originates from our core values: Zero in on Ideas, Innovate, Grow, and Achieve All Together.”

The Cinno being one of their first IEMs, it’s an interesting take on the traditional 1+4 config under the $100 price point. The two hybrids that I have in my collection to compare to the Cinno are the 7hz Sonus and the Truthear Hexa. I’ve had the Hexa for quite some time now, since they first released last year, while the Sonus I’ve had for about 2 months or so. I’ve become pretty familiar with both sets, with the Hexa being my EDC for the better part of 2 months earlier this year.

With that out of the way, here are my test tracks and my sources if you were curious and, of course, a little disclaimer
:slight_smile:

Summary
Test tracks

• Give Life Back to Music - daft punk - Overall clarity
  • Infinity Repeating - daft punk - Lower mids control
  • Voyager - daft punk - Bass line clarity/busy track layering
  • Cthulhu Sleeps - Sub bass texture
  • Overnight - Parcels - mid-bass punch
  • Tieduprightnow - Parcels - bass line/sibilance test
  • Everyroad -Parcels - Imaging/Sub bass @ 7-minute mark
  • Daytime - Lunar Vacation - Staging/female vocals w/ heavy bass
  • Days - No Vacation - Vibe test/treble energy
  • Fruiting Body - Goon - Sub bass
  • Wavy Maze - Goon - Midbass
  • Together - Maggie Rodgers - Female Vocals
  • Slide Tackle - Japanese Breakfast - Sibilance test/consonants harshness
  • Decode - Paramore - Vibe test/stage depth
  • Vinta - Crumb - Stage depth/layering
  • Kim’s Caravan - Courtney Barnett - Female Vocals/resolution test
  • Small Poppies - Courtney Barnett - Distorted Guitar
  • Lifelong Song - Men I Trust - Sub/mid-bass texture
  • One and Only - Adele - Female Vocals/consonants harshness test
  • Waves - Wild Painting - Overall Enjoyment and stage depth/width/Bass guitar speed
  • Not the One - Highnoon - Female Vocals
  • Cowboy Killer - Varsity - Layering
  • Alone in My Principles - Varsity - Distorted female vocals
  • Summer Madness - Kool & The Gang - Treble Harshness
Sources

• Apple Music Streaming Hi-Res Lossless when available
  • Topping D10s + Topping L30
  • Moondrop Dawn 4.4
  • Dunu DTC 500
  • FiiO BTR7 BT
Disclaimer

I am not a reviewer. Positively, 100%, confidently, I will never be one or possess the ability to be one. Don’t take anything I say as an objective stance, of course, this is all my opinion, y’all, this hobby should be fun! I’m just having a bit of a laugh with all of this. This is purely my opinion after all
:handshake:
:sunglasses:
I personally value timbre and tonality over everything else. If a set has a strange tonality or timbre, it’s an immediate turn-off. It stands out to me right away, and my brain locks on it for the rest of the session.

To me, the Cinno sounds somewhat similar to the graph here. If I had never heard them, I’d expect them to be more laid back than they are. To my ears, they come across as warm neutral, with a slight emphasis on vocals in most songs, and a slightly dark treble. I remember first listening to this set during a tour with my buddies and not falling in love, in fact, I found the tonality a bit strange. I couldn’t put my finger on it. But after a while, with some different tips, they started to settle in a bit. Fast forward to now and I own them. I found them as a 1 off solution to a warm neutral IEM for EDC, allowing me to consider selling off some other sets like the Hexa, Sonus, and the EA500.

Comparing the 3 IEMs in question here, I can say the Hexas are the most comfortable, with the Cinno coming in at 2nd and the Sonus being 3rd. The Hexas fit me like a glove, and provide probably the best isolation out of most of my collection. The Cinno took some serious tip rolling to just fit, then it came down to finding the best-sounding tip, the Sonus just has strange grooves on the shells and not to mention, they’re surprisingly somewhat large IEMs between the overall shell and nozzle opening. I’m still tip-rolling with them, but I’ve landed on the Clarion tips for both the Hexa and the Sonus, with the Cinno rocking the KBear 07 tips in the smallest size. The Cinno isn’t large at all it’s the opposite problem. They’re tiny. Almost too small. The shells are incredibly compact, with the nozzle a shorter length. I have to jam them in quite deep to get a secure fit. Otherwise, they find their way out of my ears after a while. After finding the right tip, I haven’t had any issues luckily.

On to sound, and this one is weird because the Cinna, Hexa, and Sonus are like brothers in this regard. The tuning choices here are all different flavors of neutral.

Also, I know graphs don’t mean a damn thing half the time, but I like to use it as a reference. Sue me.

Allow me to summarize; These all sound pretty close to how they graph to my ears honestly. The Cinno has a more laid-back approach to the entire sound sig. They also come across as the warmest of the bunch. The laid-back pinna area most likely has a lot to do with this. The Hexa comes across as also very warm, but with more forward vocals, masking is present here, with that 3k peak coming across as somewhat harsh to me. Female vocals are smooth as silk on the Cinno, they have plenty of energy to come across as alive, whereas the Hexas can sound a little unrefined and the Sonus presents some serious masking in that area for me. The Sonus is the cleanest of the bunch, they have a sterile and maybe a little cold sound to them. Everything is almost surgical. The best thing about the Sonus to me is the way the Sub-bass comes across, due to the lack of lower mids and that sharper pinna gain, vocals seem separated from the bass frequencies. This is nice honestly, but after a while, they become fatiging. Not to mention, they can lack that mid-bass energy I can sometimes crave. Mid-bass hits aren’t as authoritative as I’d like. The bass line in Voyager is heard, but not felt all that much. Whereas in the Cinno, I can hear the bassline but also feel that beautiful French, nasty-ass bass line. I dig it. The Hexa does a good job with this too, they’re thicker in the presentation but that artificial snare hit on the 2 can be a little jarring at times. It all depends on the day.

Upper mids and treble go to the Cinno for me, hands down. Due to the tuning choice here, that relaxed Pinna is god damned buttery smooth, with little to NO masking. This is probably one of the first experiences I’ve had with a lack of masking for my HRTF. This means the Cinnos are more detailed than the other 2, regardless of what the graph might indicate. I can hear smaller, minute micro-details listening to the Cinno, and I love that. It’s what helped me decide that these are for me. The Sonus sounds more airy and thin, and the Hexas have a warmth + forwardness going on. The Cinnos are the most balanced without sounding boring to my ears.

Breaking down each aspect of the Cinno has me feeling this way;

Bass - Punchy, with plenty of energy. Slightly rounder with natural decay.
Mids - Clean, clear, and highly resolving. Not forward, not buried in the mix.
Treble - Easygoing, not fatiguing or offensive.

I don’t think the Cinno is for everyone though. I’d say a lot of folks would like some more energy in the upper mids perhaps, and the treble extension isn’t anything to write home about either. It isn’t incredibly airy or vibrant like the EA500. The Sub-bass for me is lacking somewhat as well. I think for that part of the FR, the Sonus is the winner there. It doesn’t have the best tactility or forceful playback. If these had about 3-4 dB more in the sub-bass area, it’d be damn near perfect. One thing I’d also like to point out is that the Cinno does suffer from the slightest bit of BA timbre. After the rose-colored glasses were lifted about a week after owning them, I was listening to Fruiting Body by Goon, and I definitely noticed it. Most people won’t notice it I feel, so I don’t expect it to be a huge issue.

I think I put down everything I wanted to about the Cinno.
Conclusion; these have replaced 3 of my other sets. I think these are fantastic, they work for me. They don’t come across as too thick, or too laid back like some other lower pinna sets I’ve listened to in the past, but rather, perfectly balanced.

Thank you for reading, gents
:heart_hands:

Very neat detailed review. Good job (non) reviewer! What's next review? as an aside, your Cinno rave reminds me of the review by Stephen Ingraham at

Jan 10, 2024 at 12:38 AM Post #92,756 of 106,788
Jan 10, 2024 at 12:38 AM Post #92,757 of 106,788
Seems there is a high end Ziigaat IEM coming soon, the Doscinco.

2 x 10mm DD (isobaric config) + 2 Sonion BA +1 Knowles BA

Looks like one of those tricky to drive ones, 104 dB sensitivity and 11 ohm impedance.

$269 USD

https://www.linsoul.com/products/ziigaat-doscinco
I'm looking forward to impressions on this one. I was half tempted to blind buy this one but I hit my self imposed audio purchase limit for the month with the Quattro, niceHCK F1 Pro, REECHO SG-01 DAWN and Pula PA02

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2024 at 12:40 AM Post #92,758 of 106,788
About that. I asked myself and it was delayed for several reasons. Apparently these multi dynamic driver matching and tuning is not easy. Meaning each one has to be measured with each driver matching up correct to specs. Each Quattro and the new NEO3 has to be hand made with precision so no large-scale mass production going on. It seems they were planning on releasing the NEO3 shortly after the Quattro but there might be a very good chance both sets might be released for purchase about the same time.

The demand on the Quattro is at a new level for Penon is what I was told. There are companies that want to get them to sell at their shops. Increasing initial orders for them at the same time they are trying to make enough for initial release.

Penon did sell a handful to folks that messaged them so that is what is out on the wild. Mostly headfiers that frequent the Penon thread. From what I understand they are very close to having enough Quattros for pending release sooner than later was what I was told.

I'm on the Penon mailing list, and did receive the notice today that the Quattro is now available.
A set has been ordered, for the mailing list discount price. :ksc75smile:

Jan 10, 2024 at 12:46 AM Post #92,759 of 106,788
LMAOO

Monk did say he noticed some poor QC with various Cinnos around the hobby, I always take QC into account. I don't have a coupler so I can't graph my pair, but I can attest to its lovely SQ to my ears. I appreciate your compliment dearly, by the way. Coming from someone like you, who's known to have kick-ass reviews yourself. Thank you.
I agree. The tuning just lines up so well with my HRTF, especially in my right ear specifically. I know that sounds weird, but there's a reason, trust me.
I appreciate you keeping it real, like I said on Youtube, brother. I'd rather you have some negative ones in there as well. It just adds to your credibility.
Very neat detailed review. Good job (non) reviewer! What's next review?
Thanks so much, I tried to be thorough but not drone on too long. I appreciate you reading. I think I'm going to do a deep dive on the Hexa next, honestly. I don't think I ever did a proper write-up for that set, but they were my ride-or-die EDC for months.

Jan 10, 2024 at 1:03 AM Post #92,760 of 106,788
I'm looking forward to impressions on this one. I was half tempted to blind buy this one but I hit my self imposed audio purchase limit for the month with the Quattro, niceHCK F1 Pro, REECHO SG-01 DAWN and Pula PA02
Let us know how Pula PA02 and Dawn holds up. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back