The discovery thread!
Sep 9, 2012 at 9:09 PM Post #3,256 of 101,112
Sweet lord jezuz. I am listening Oshima Mix 15 (Trance Podcast). Man.. These fx40 are fantastic, its like i am in a 3d space surroundend by music. Dear lord. :)

Sep 9, 2012 at 9:16 PM Post #3,258 of 101,112
Ya according to Joker they are just average sounding. What a Joker!

He is sourranded by high end stuff, me? Sorrunded by cheap stuff, so thats the reason these blows the living life of anything that i got, including headphones.. Maybe not the s500, but man i am telling you man, i am blown away with this stuff. Its adicting. Man its crazy.

Running under cover... Here comes the bass.....man. Run run run!!!

Sep 9, 2012 at 9:23 PM Post #3,259 of 101,112
Just for fun switched to my Pro 280..... WHAT A JOKE!! Dude. Sounds like crap (sorry for being so explicit). Dude, no bass , the sound is tiny, weak, nothing, its like some useless excuse of headphone .. Man, no way. I even feel bad selling this to someone i dont even know.

Worst 100 bucks spent on audio.

Sep 9, 2012 at 9:27 PM Post #3,260 of 101,112

What i dont get is that "male voices are back". Yeayea i know, i only got cheap stuff and a overpriced POS (Beats Pro). Voices are in my face!!! Nevermind, back to my cheap stuff.

If these girl keeps singing in my face i am gonna kiss here! Shes on my face dude! On my face!

Sep 9, 2012 at 9:43 PM Post #3,261 of 101,112
Quote:
Fx1x. Worst sounding iem...ever.

Agreed!
Ok so it's sounding like I need to try every freaking IEM on this planet!!!!
They all 'sound' so good! (see what I did there :)

Sep 9, 2012 at 10:15 PM Post #3,265 of 101,112
I am not reading 200 pages of this thread but whats that "filter mod"? How sound changes with that mod.

God dam€@t. This Hiro Mix is blowing my mind! The sintetic bass is insane man, fast, detailed, sweet lord.

Im getting more "wow factor" from these fx40 than my s500, any reason this is hapening? I was expecting the other way around.

Sep 9, 2012 at 10:19 PM Post #3,266 of 101,112
Quote:
I am not reading 200 pages of this thread but whats that "filter mod"? How sound changes with that mod.
God dam€@t. This Hiro Mix is blowing my mind! The sintetic bass is insane man, fast, detailed, sweet lord.
Im getting more "wow factor" from these fx40 than my s500, any reason this is hapening? I was expecting the other way around.

From that, it makes me wanna get those FX40s too!
Would you say the FXD80s are much of an upgrade? 
Also anyone on here willing to sell their FX40s to me? 
Can't get them cheap enough here in New Zealand, prices are mad crazy!
Let me know :)
Thanks

Sep 9, 2012 at 10:29 PM Post #3,267 of 101,112
From that, it makes me wanna get those FX40s too!
Would you say the FXD80s are much of an upgrade? 

Also anyone on here willing to sell their FX40s to me? 

Can't get them cheap enough here in New Zealand, prices are mad crazy!
Let me know :)

Thanks

Pm with your direction please, if its possible i am will send them for free to you, just pay the shipping.

I am willing to give them because i know what it means not living in united states. ( i buy them on amazon and only pay 4 bucks on costums and shipping, but have to wait for weeks for my stuff)

Sep 9, 2012 at 10:43 PM Post #3,268 of 101,112
Tried the 40's yesterday (friend influenced by this thread)  solid and ok for the price, a little more and you can grab some xears which i preferred back in the day.  As for the fxd80, sold them in a week, not bad or anything but just nowhere on a par with my others, heard there cheaper now so may be slightly better value.

Sep 9, 2012 at 11:47 PM Post #3,269 of 101,112
Quote:
Tried the 40's yesterday (friend influenced by this thread)  solid and ok for the price, a little more and you can grab some xears which i preferred back in the day.  As for the fxd80, sold them in a week, not bad or anything but just nowhere on a par with my others, heard there cheaper now so may be slightly better value.

So, what were you comparing the FXD80s to to make them sound bad?
What do you recommend then?

Sep 10, 2012 at 12:03 AM Post #3,270 of 101,112
Quote:
Quote:

What i dont get is that "male voices are back". Yeayea i know, i only got cheap stuff and a overpriced POS (Beats Pro). Voices are in my face!!! Nevermind, back to my cheap stuff.

If these girl keeps singing in my face i am gonna kiss here! Shes on my face dude! On my face!

LOL.

Quote:
Just for fun switched to my Pro 280..... WHAT A JOKE!! Dude. Sounds like crap (sorry for being so explicit). Dude, no bass , the sound is tiny, weak, nothing, its like some useless excuse of headphone .. Man, no way. I even feel bad selling this to someone i dont even know.

Worst 100 bucks spent on audio.

I kind-of feel similar about my Turbine Pro Coppers. Dont get me wrong, they do a lot of things better than the FX40 but for my music the 40s work better. The Turbine's were still a steal for me at $200 direct-from-monster refurbished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back