The discovery thread!
Jun 23, 2015 at 10:05 AM Post #29,432 of 106,812
Sorry but I will stay at my opinion. I know and have enough experience with different IEMs for my ears and I`m pretty sure they won`t be comfy for me. 
Not wanting to make them look bad, just personal thing.

Jun 23, 2015 at 10:28 AM Post #29,433 of 106,812
Sorry but I will stay at my opinion. I know and have enough experience with different IEMs for my ears and I`m pretty sure they won`t be comfy for me. 
Not wanting to make them look bad, just personal thing.

Don't generalize. You haven't tried them, so you don't know until you do. I know you have an opinion, but judging a book by its cover isn't wise. Just saying. If you don't want to buy them, you don't need to. There's thousands of IEM to choose from out there. :)

Jun 23, 2015 at 10:35 AM Post #29,434 of 106,812

They would be comfy for small ears. The housing is very small and the aircraft aluminum is ridiculously light.

Who`s generalizing?

Yes, I haven`t tried them but how can You know about my personal ear shape and comfort needs?
rolleyes.gif

I was just pointing out why they aren`t probably going to be on my want-list, no need to get so defensive right away if something littlebit negative is being mentioned.

Jun 23, 2015 at 10:44 AM Post #29,436 of 106,812
  I have contrary small ears and earcanals and looking at pics they don`t seem to fit me well comfort-wise.

It's not that bad:

Jun 23, 2015 at 10:49 AM Post #29,437 of 106,812
Fidelio X1 at massdrop for $149.99 (limited to 57 units):

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/phillips-fidelio?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Community%20-%20Audiophile%20-%20MAU%20%28Active%29&utm_campaign=Audiophile%20A%20Product%20Announcement%202015-06-23&mode=guest_open&referer=TGH4C4

Jun 23, 2015 at 10:51 AM Post #29,438 of 106,812

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/phillips-fidelio?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Community%20-%20Audiophile%20-%20MAU%20%28Active%29&utm_campaign=Audiophile%20A%20Product%20Announcement%202015-06-23&mode=guest_open&referer=TGH4C4
I'm waiting for the x2 to drop.

I'll be all over that like stink on a turd.

Jun 23, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #29,439 of 106,812
Here we go again...

This kind of posts are unnecessary. Members of Head-Fi forum are allowed to share opinion, even if negative. 

Guys, let it be and respect someone`s opinion. I don`t want to argue and cause flaming. Sorry for sharing my opinion. 

Lets move on. 

Wow! Thanks for sharing! So so want to get another one but atm bank account is kinda limited
redface.gif

Jun 23, 2015 at 11:05 AM Post #29,440 of 106,812

Love the X1, so for $150 it's an awesome deal imo.

But yeah, if they also dropped the X2 for a similarly awesome deal, resistance would be challenging.

Jun 23, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #29,441 of 106,812
Tip rolling has been interesting for the E80. So far I've juggled the tips for the B3 pro (which with the red interior actually match), the FXT90 tips, Comply tips, Sony hybrid tips, and Spiral dots. Fit and sound change isn't that great a difference. It's driving me nuts lol

Jun 23, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #29,442 of 106,812

Love the X1, so for $150 it's an awesome deal imo.

But yeah, if they also dropped the X2 for a similarly awesome deal, resistance would be challenging.

Ahhh, but at that point, the X3 will be out, and it will be so much better than the X2 (and forget about the X1), you'll be embarrassed being seen ANYWHERE in a 1 or 2, and feel hopelessly dejected you don't have the latest and greatest (takes one to know one...:) )

Jun 23, 2015 at 12:21 PM Post #29,443 of 106,812
Tip rolling has been interesting for the E80. So far I've juggled the tips for the B3 pro (which with the red interior actually match), the FXT90 tips, Comply tips, Sony hybrid tips, and Spiral dots. Fit and sound change isn't that great a difference. It's driving me nuts lol
I used wide bore tips that seal well, and I get a good amount of sub bass and timbre.

I'm really hooked on the tuning of these things

Jun 23, 2015 at 1:03 PM Post #29,445 of 106,812
Some may remember way back to the earliest discoveries in this thread, one of which was the Isurus. Now we have a Pro...

Press Releases

Tt eSPORTS launches the New ISURUS PRO
The World’s First In-Ear Gaming Headset with
Detachable Microphone
1.jpg

Taipei, Taiwan – June, 4, 2015 – Tt eSPORTS, the energetic and powerful challenger reveals the new member for its ISURUS family, ISURUS PRO. The new ISURUS PRO In-ear gaming headset wins the 2015 COMPUTEX d&I Award and it is professional engineered for professional gamers. The ISURUS PRO delivers an astonishing audio and gaming experience with its comfortable ear-fit. The enhanced in-ear fit is succeeded by the headset's compact; with a large 13.5mm neodymium drivers provide clear sound and powerful bass, while a flat cable effectively removes tangles, producing a strong bass while delivering its crystal clear sound quality. Interchangeable ear-tips are included in 3 sizes to offer a more premium sound and bass response that suits you. Pair with the world’s first detachable microphone, you can adjust the detachable microphone to any position that fit most and detach the microphone whenever you want! Besides the detachable microphone, this remarkable audio solution also contains an in-line omnidirectional microphone with phone call control for handy voice communication with mobile devices on the go!
2.jpg

World’s First In-Ear Gaming Headset with Detachable Microphone
Most importantly, the world first detachable microphone design on an in-ear gaming headset, the lightweight stainless steel detachable microphone design offers a clearer voice communication and enhances phone call control by adjusting the microphone to ensure you have a perfect fit. You can use the microphone while in gameplay with friends or detach the microphone for music enjoyment. Additionally, ISURUS PRO consist a dual microphone design where you can choose either to speak through the inline microphone or via the detachable microphone. Gamers are recommended to use the detachable microphone while in gameplay for better sound quality and inline microphone let you to switch between calls and music, and control music as well, also skipping a track with the press of a button without touching the device! 

3.jpg

8.jpg

Honeycomb Design with Secure Fit System
The new ISURUS PRO added a honeycomb cutout brushed shell design with Tt eSPORTS’s battle dragon logo in it, and its elegance is perceivable from all angles that presented in our Level 10 concept. Furthermore, the secure fit system, exceptionally designed to nestle in the ear without really entering your ear canal – spreading contact equally across the ear for supreme coziness, and forms a soothing cap that gives to the headphones' full-spectrum noise reduction. ISURUS PRO comes with 3 sizes of silicone sleeves where you can choose the pair that best fits you naturally. These awesome washable, soft silicone sleeves were designed to provide comfort in your ear canals for long hours of use.

9.jpg

4.jpg

Powerful 13.5mm Neodymium Driver
Deliver unbeatable in-ear audio, with natural high-reliability, crisp trebles and powerful bass - allowing you to hear and retain your daily soundtracks perfect and experience the true gaming atmosphere! Whatever your mood you have for the day, just immerse yourself in the best quality of sound!

5.jpg

Inline Remote with Tangle-free Flat Cables
Besides that, combined with the ease of use from the 3 button in-line remote (previous, next, play & pause button) with integrated microphone, allowing you to answer your calls and control the music with just the push of a button. ISURUS PRO also consists with tangle-free flat cables, so say goodbye to those frustrating cable tangles and have fun with the great designed for functionality and enjoy your game and music every day! ISURUS PRO is the perfect headset when you are on the move or in a gameplay!

11.jpg

10.jpg

The New ISURUS PRO In-ear gaming headset with a suggested price of USD39.99 

:etysmile:

Can that plug into an audio out and a mic input at the same time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back