The discovery thread!
May 21, 2014 at 1:03 AM Post #24,692 of 106,644

:sweat_smile: ink's. My friend you need to hear them yourself :grin:

been there done that, there are other IEMs that are much more intriguing for me which others have no clue about. Budget BAs won't be able to match a well tuned dynamic, you will need a summit-fi multi-BA for that IN MY OPINION

FTFY.

May 21, 2014 at 1:15 AM Post #24,693 of 106,644
Lol!

Edit: that was directed to a currawong post that I hallucinated was here!

May 21, 2014 at 1:20 AM Post #24,695 of 106,644
anyone who wants to sell 'em, no matter how highly improbable that may be, hit me up with your price. this is getting too tempting.

if the KC06 was a hype train, this must be a hype TGV

May 21, 2014 at 2:23 AM Post #24,696 of 106,644
^
Welp looks like i missed some interesting convos on this thread that the bridie clean up. Needs to be glued to head-fi even mo' i guess to catch all the juicy stuff. MOAR DEDICATION!!! : P

Quote:
I was ready to sell the Doppio's but I listened to them with the geek and got hooked. Really no other BA that sounds like it. Can't believe the Tenore's are blowing up a year after we got into them. Maybe people should pay attention to the discovery thread more.

^
CUZ YOU BASS HEAD MOFOs DON"T KNOW WHATCHA' BE HYPIN' ABOUT, ME INCLUDED!!! WHILE THE UPPITY ANALYTICAL TOTLers HYPE NOOBs ARE ALL KNOWING. :wink:

On dat know you done goofed again Danny on the mis_hype opportunity on these Tenores cuz you could have reach GOD_HOOD/ worship from all these current hype bandwagon hoppers meng.

Well, I'm open to new finds that aren't basshead or is worthy of being shared. But, I'm quite happy with what's been shared within this thread.

^
+1

I'm still not remotely interested in this thread. I just used to post in here cause a couple of fun characters did lol. (Mainly SFwalcer and TwinQY). Not my fault the talk suddenly turned to a phone I happen to be interested in. If there are phones that can go toe to toe with the best of em, who cares who discovered them, hi quality at a fair price is an awesome thing for everyone

^
Sigh trollin' just ain't the same without the anal one.
frown.gif

We make such a lethal/ dynamic one tow combo.

Kinda' like good cop/bad cop.

i is the good no doubt.
evil_smiley.gif

May 21, 2014 at 2:36 AM Post #24,697 of 106,644
Like a Dog Chasing Cars is just mind-blowing on the Kc06a. I know some(a lot) like the Tenores more but these little red devils are no slouch, that extra bass extention and clarity makes the TDK OST just so much more dynamic.

May 21, 2014 at 2:44 AM Post #24,698 of 106,644
Like a Dog Chasing Cars is just mind-blowing on the Kc06a. I know some(a lot) like the Tenores more but these little red devils are no slouch, that extra bass extention and clarity makes the TDK OST just so much more dynamic.

^ Damn so close yet so far from getting those Ostrich Ayyys in from mochill, oh well maybe i will get to audition them soon. But will see.

Probably will get a new set when it's for sale regardless. :)

May 21, 2014 at 2:46 AM Post #24,699 of 106,644
Whatever happened to TwonQS btw? Did he finally make the sane decision and bail outta this loony bin?

May 21, 2014 at 2:54 AM Post #24,701 of 106,644
Ah, thanks for the insight.

May 21, 2014 at 3:04 AM Post #24,703 of 106,644
^ Damn so close yet so far from getting those Ostrich Ayyys in from mochill, oh well maybe i will get to audition them soon. But will see.

Probably will get a new set when it's for sale regardless. :)

Definitely get a pair if you can. I'm just glad I got these on the cheap.

Did I mention just how nice these look? Nice accents and just silver and metal all over. It's clean look makes the Tenores look cheap in comparison.

May 21, 2014 at 3:13 AM Post #24,704 of 106,644
?huh isn't the kc06 all plastic?

real authentic carbon fiber and aluminum is/looks cheap? 

oh well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back