The discovery thread!
Feb 4, 2014 at 11:49 AM Post #21,121 of 106,845
If you didn't pay for the registered mail shipping (costs extra), you won't get a tracking number.

It is also chinese new year. It's basically a 2 week vacation for the country.  If you ordered after it started, your order may not have even shipped yet.

Did you get any shipping acknowledgements prior to receiving it? I ordered mine just before Chinese New year but until now there's no email pertaining to shipping my order.

Feb 4, 2014 at 11:59 AM Post #21,122 of 106,845
Thank you very much!:beerchug:  
forgot to answer your question about the cable, it is a good robust cable. Maybe a touch to thick for some people.

I am enjoying the heck out of these! I haven't felt the need to pull my K545 out once today.

Feb 4, 2014 at 12:08 PM Post #21,123 of 106,845

Take with a grain of salt, but remember liking the NADs more right off the gate more than I would ever have had the M500s. Less of a nasal tone.
....Just to pour more fuel in the flame. *whistles innocently*

Nasal tone? Whatcha talkin' about Willis? 

Feb 4, 2014 at 1:49 PM Post #21,124 of 106,845
Did everybody receive their ibuygou order (Piston)? I ordered 2 weeks ago and requested tracking via mail but they just don't answer my mails. In the customer reviews there are others with the same problem. Hope this isn't fraud :/

I never got any response or tracking either but they did arrive in a couple of weeks. Remember that the Chinese new year holidays last throughout this week.

Feb 4, 2014 at 2:02 PM Post #21,125 of 106,845
  Did everybody receive their ibuygou order (Piston)? I ordered 2 weeks ago and requested tracking via mail but they just don't answer my mails. In the customer reviews there are others with the same problem. Hope this isn't fraud :/

If you did free shipping, it takes about a month. I ordered from them. They are legit, but it took a little over a month before I got mine. Two weeks? Be patient. And yes, it took them a long time to answer my email too, but in the end it was worth the wait.

Feb 4, 2014 at 3:13 PM Post #21,126 of 106,845
Time to update your signature ericp10, I want to see where those Pistons rank! :)

Feb 4, 2014 at 3:15 PM Post #21,127 of 106,845
  Time to update your signature ericp10, I want to see where those Pistons rank! :)

It won't be high enough to fit on that list. It's very good though.

Feb 4, 2014 at 3:24 PM Post #21,128 of 106,845
Feb 4, 2014 at 3:37 PM Post #21,129 of 106,845
  They're not better than the TDK IE800?

I don't think so, but I haven't listened to the TDK in a long long time. From memory they don't have that clarity of the IE800.

Feb 4, 2014 at 4:00 PM Post #21,130 of 106,845
  ^ Oh and what's up with the nutman swagger jackin' me??? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Wasn't enough that he jacked those stealth AKG K545s that i was eyeing. LoL
tongue_smile.gif

Get off my box meng.
wink.gif

I am wearing the sack on the head for the utter dismemberment of my Broncos. What a damn shame.

Feb 4, 2014 at 4:08 PM Post #21,131 of 106,845
I ordered my 2nd pair on January 20th and they just arrived today.

Feb 4, 2014 at 4:15 PM Post #21,133 of 106,845
  They're not better than the TDK IE800?

They are not going to rank on Eric's list. Don't forget the positive impressions are half to do with the price. "For $20" is not the same as in general or in the whole scheme of things where the Pistons are not gonna register that high up. But at $20 they may be at the top.

Feb 4, 2014 at 6:14 PM Post #21,135 of 106,845
  Oh right, got you mixed up because you and those Dunus. Would sign up but to be fair I did try them once however short it was (and I'd probably not be able to find the guy who had them again) - that's rather unfair to those who've not tried them.

Something very interesting to you - must translate to not interesting for the rest of us then.

Hope they never come for you.

Stroke them my precious....

^

.... back baby!!!
ksc75smile.gif

I am wearing the sack on the head for the utter dismemberment of my Broncos. What a damn shame.

haha already knew what's up and was just trollin' ya. :)

did you see that the Seahawks are claiming they broke the code on mannings hand signals during the first quarter?
take that sack off your head and stay proud!!  broncos will be back! 

^ What Dre_Blue said......... they cheated cracked..................................................................... da' code. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2551566/Seahawks-star-Richard-Sherman-says-cracked-Peyton-Mannings-hand-signal-code-Super-Bowl-able-predict-play.html

COME @ ME!!!
tongue.gif

But still it doesn't explain how their defense gave up so many points/ missed tackles etc etc....
ph34r.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back