The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Apr 7, 2012 at 12:08 AM Post #2,851 of 9,815

Quote:
Man I thought I saw the M50s for $100 on amazon but it was something else =/

I must have got a hell of a deal. Because I got mine new, almost a year ago, from a seller on eBay for ~$80 + shipping.

Apr 7, 2012 at 1:24 AM Post #2,853 of 9,815

Quote:
You probably bought the older version which went for ~$100 before they released the "new" version.

They were the white box version. Idk if that has anything to do with it. They were also a straight cable version.

Apr 7, 2012 at 1:35 AM Post #2,855 of 9,815
The old ones which came in the blue box had a further bass range and was primarily built for "bassheads". The newer ones that come in the white box, while possessing a storng bass, is more balanced and not considered for bassheads.

Apr 7, 2012 at 3:12 AM Post #2,858 of 9,815
Just want everybody to know that my experience with EE unfortunately not successful as others. Close to midnight on Monday i found out that open box like new D7000 are back in stock so i immediately ordered them and when late evening on Wednesday i saw that it still says PROCESSING i called them and was told it takes two days to process and that they should be shipped tomorrow and i should get email with tracking info by the end of a day. But since it didn't happen i called again Friday morning and was told my order is canceled but when asked for the reason i was put on hold for more than five minutes and than told that they are backordered and if i still want them i will have to wait two weeks but just before writing this i found out that both open box and brand new are in stock so didn't they should process orders in the order they are received so my order should be processed already? Gonna call them again in the morning and see what gonna happen

UPDATE: Just called again few minutes ago and first was told that email stating that my order is delayed was sent to me but I NEVER RECEIVED ONE. Than i said that according to your site Both open box and brand new are back in stock so was put on hold for about two minutes and than was told again that NONE are in stock right and not expected until MIDDLE OF APRIL and ALL received orders will be shipped at the same time

Apr 7, 2012 at 3:26 AM Post #2,859 of 9,815

Quote:
Just want everybody to know that my experience with EE unfortunately not successful as others. Close to midnight on Monday i found out that open box like new D7000 are back in stock so i immediately ordered them and when late evening on Wednesday i saw that it still says PROCESSING i called them and was told it takes two days to process and that they should be shipped tomorrow and i should get email with tracking info by the end of a day. But since it didn't happen i called again Friday morning and was told my order is canceled but when asked for the reason i was put on hold for more than five minutes and than told that they are backordered and if i still want them i will have to wait two weeks but just before writing this i found out that both open box and brand new are in stock so didn't they should process orders in the order they are received so my order should be processed already? Gonna call them again in the morning and see what gonna happen

I got the D5000 through the open box deal and it was brand new sealed and wrapped. It shipped out the day after I placed my order (around midnight so about 1.5 days), but it still said processing on my order. I emailed them and received a reply within the hour with my tracking information. I received the shipment email about 2 days later and my order was marked shipped even though it was shipped 3 days prior. My experience was good overall but at the moment I am leaning towards returning the headphones. Hopefully I won't have any issues with that.

Apr 7, 2012 at 3:38 PM Post #2,862 of 9,815
Apr 7, 2012 at 5:29 PM Post #2,864 of 9,815

Quote:
The Koss Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone are $63.49 + $9.99 shipping from EE through Amazon.

..and the same price directly from Electronics Expo (before any applicable coupon).

Koss Pro DJ 100 is also $57.28 on Amazon with free shipping ($3.99 next day with prime).

DJ100 is the same but does not include the removable cable, case or logos on the side and top of the headband.

I think the extra cost is worth it for the TB when on sale.

DJ100:
http://www.amazon.com/Koss-ProDJ100-Headphones/dp/B003X1BEKI/ref=pd_cp_e_2

(don't forget M50 pads too
biggrin.gif
)

I'm been holding off on buying the TB on sale for awhile. Why does it have to be on sale when I can't spend money?

Here's an unboxing i've found:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEFSF1zV1Fo

Tyll has a review of it on Youtube too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back