The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Feb 29, 2012 at 3:03 PM Post #2,431 of 9,815
I just got $29 off a pair of sennheiser headphones. ~170.99 for HD25-1ii. 
They are beautiful by the way. I love them, I was worried they would squeeze my melon head, no problems at all. 

Edit: you can find the exclusions on the coupon on the Guitar Center website. $29 off any eligible purchase. 

Razerdogdeals will quote you that price any time =/

Feb 29, 2012 at 10:58 PM Post #2,434 of 9,815

Quote:
Not looking to get all negative here, but it seems like this has gone from a "Deals Thread" to a can I get someone else to do the leg-work and research thread.

haahha 
if the `fiers of the thread still changing info about where to find x hp at cheapest place,some wallet could survive a little more..

Mar 1, 2012 at 7:43 AM Post #2,435 of 9,815

Quote:
Sandisk 32GB MicroSD card, class 4 at £17.99. I think this is pretty good deal. Too bad I am not in UK, else i would have buy at least 2 PCS of this :frowning2:

http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/14279098/SanDisk-32GB-Micro-SD-HC-Memory-Card/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=2&searchfilters=ae212{647898}+&urlrefer=search

I can order it for you, will be going to the UK next week, if you want.

Mar 1, 2012 at 2:32 PM Post #2,436 of 9,815
Just as an update. I called jr for a pair of m audio q40. They gave me them for 113. Not a super deal it was still cheeper than anywhere on the net.

On a side not I see why people keep saying sorry for you wallet. Before I found this site I thought $100 was too much to spend on a pair of headphones. Boy that sure changed $500 later and still going it sure fun though.

Also got to say this is the best comunity on the net. Very helpfull friendly and best of all no reading threw pages of childish arguments. I love you guys.

Mar 1, 2012 at 3:15 PM Post #2,437 of 9,815
Awwwwwwww....

Earphone Solutions still has their 15% off in case you guys are looking for IEMs and a couple of full-size Headphones such as the Shure SRH940s! :wink:

Mar 1, 2012 at 5:29 PM Post #2,439 of 9,815

Quote:
Just as an update. I called jr for a pair of m audio q40. They gave me them for 113. Not a super deal it was still cheeper than anywhere on the net.
On a side not I see why people keep saying sorry for you wallet. Before I found this site I thought $100 was too much to spend on a pair of headphones. Boy that sure changed $500 later and still going it sure fun though.
Also got to say this is the best comunity on the net. Very helpfull friendly and best of all no reading threw pages of childish arguments. I love you guys.

we usually say it when you buy earphones for the first time, and when u have never spent more than $50 on it.
Or when you are like me...and have spent  lot of money in the past months. :D

I feel sorry for my wallet too...but the temptations..YUMMY :D

Mar 1, 2012 at 6:31 PM Post #2,440 of 9,815

Quote:
I just got $29 off a pair of sennheiser headphones. ~170.99 for HD25-1ii. 
They are beautiful by the way. I love them, I was worried they would squeeze my melon head, no problems at all. 

Edit: you can find the exclusions on the coupon on the Guitar Center website. $29 off any eligible purchase. 

did your hair got 'spiked up' between the slit of the 2 headband?

Mar 2, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #2,444 of 9,815

Quote:
D2000 and D5000 use the same driver, consider the c/p value, i would only buy either d7000 or d2000.
By the way, someone posted above that you can call US for free using google, how does that work? I am Asian, never been to US, have only few experience puchasing online through amazon. I learn from this thread that you can call/email to these shop to get/negotiate the price, but normally they take very long time to reply or dont reply my email at all. I want to call but the cost is too much.

Look into groove IP (if you have an android phone) and google voice.  Search google and then PM me if you still have questions.  I'd hate to derail this thread.

On Topic:  The D7000 EE deal has been haunting me for a long while.  Hurts me every time I see it referenced.  I sooo wish I had some extra funds after purchasing a new phone.  Any idea how long they (EE) will be selling these "NIB" headphones?

Mar 2, 2012 at 10:16 AM Post #2,445 of 9,815
Pulled trigger on the Open Box EE Denon AH-D2000 deal. Just arrived and it is as described in this thread - for all intensive purposes it is new. Loving it during initial impressions.

I'm considering an amp and wondering if anyone here has any thoughts on the two that are on sale here:

http://www.shorelinemusic.com/closeouts.shtml

[size=medium]Creek OBH-11 for $139[/size]

[size=medium]or[/size]
[size=medium]Bellari HA540 for $189[/size]

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back