The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Jan 11, 2011 at 2:24 PM Post #166 of 9,815
Sennheiser HD 202 headphones
list price: 39.99
price after coupon: 19.99 shipped

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106306&
 use coupon code: EMCKJJJ58

Jan 12, 2011 at 4:33 AM Post #167 of 9,815
European Deal on DT990/600 on amazon france:

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B0024NK34O/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A1X6FK5RDHNB96

240€ (100€ price drop!)

Jan 12, 2011 at 6:58 AM Post #169 of 9,815
Me, and just about everyone in this thread can confirm that genuine Ultrasone PRO 900's can be bought for $320 from buyauthorized on eBay.

They are listed for $350 but if you offer $320 it will be accepted.

Far less than the $423 in the first post...

Jan 21, 2011 at 6:09 PM Post #173 of 9,815

Referral links are not allowed, due to the forum rules.
Quote:
While not exactly a headphone deal, Livingsocial has $20 Amazon gift card for $10, and you can get multiple by making new accounts with different emails!

This came from another thread:

Quote:
MOD EDIT: NO REFERRAL LINKS!

Jan 21, 2011 at 7:26 PM Post #174 of 9,815
Indeed. We don't allow companies to advertise for a profit, so neither do we allow members to either.  They amount to the same thing as those "free iPod" schemes.

Jan 22, 2011 at 12:58 PM Post #176 of 9,815

Quote:
While not exactly a headphone deal, Livingsocial has $20 Amazon gift card for $10, and you can get multiple by making new accounts with different emails!

I think i just got ripped off by living social.....I purchased 10, my credit card got charged and I still haven't received a single gift card in my email. I was supposed to get all of them a couple days ago. I have even contacted them and everything, but i haven't received a single response. I definitely question the legitimacy of living social now. Anyone else have any luck?

Jan 22, 2011 at 1:03 PM Post #177 of 9,815

Quote:

Quote:

I think i just got ripped off by living social.....I purchased 10, my credit card got charged and I still haven't received a single gift card in my email. I was supposed to get all of them a couple days ago. I have even contacted them and everything, but i haven't received a single response. I definitely question the legitimacy of living social now. Anyone else have any luck?

To be fair, you tried to rip off Living Social. I did too. I signed up for 5-6 cards, and I have received one. I've received e-mail notifications that my others have been cancelled, but I do have an account that has one pending. So I should end up with an additional gift card if that one goes through. Other than that, I'm just waiting to see my pending charges go away.

Jan 22, 2011 at 1:12 PM Post #178 of 9,815

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

To be fair, you tried to rip off Living Social. I did too. I signed up for 5-6 cards, and I have received one. I've received e-mail notifications that my others have been cancelled, but I do have an account that has one pending. So I should end up with an additional gift card if that one goes through. Other than that, I'm just waiting to see my pending charges go away.

well thats true. but all of the gift cards weren't gonna be for me. they were for my friends who asked me to buy the gift cards for them because you know, in high school not everyone has a credit card. I just hope i either get a full refund or I can still purchase that deal because its gonna be really hard for me to tell my friends that I cannot refund them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back