1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by wyldrage, Aug 6, 2010.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last
  1. dub Beatz
    Great deal man.

2. Caphead78
    Amazon has the monster turbines for under 60 bucks, might make a nice present

3. shorty920

Quote:

I saw this too and I'm thinking about getting it. How are they for exercising? Will they stay in the ear if you move a lot like jogging? And I've heard durability issues with them.

4. alphaphoenix

Quote:

It would depend on the type of tips used and whether you're using ear guides or not as the Turbine shells are pretty heavy and has high chance of falling out if running/jogging.

5. shorty920

Quote:

Yeah that's what I'm hesitating on right now. Do you know of any third-party tips or buds that will make them stay in the ear better?

6. 12345142

Quote:

I think it's more of a problem with the casings than the tips. No matter which tips you use, they'll probably still be prone to falling out.

7. shorty920
    Hhmmm yeah because they will still be heavy. I guess nothing sort of superglue will give them a tight seal. Granted I don't need for them to stay in always, as long as it doesn't fall out too much. Maybe I'll pass on these then.

8. buffalowings

Quote:

if you wear them with the cabling over the ears, the weight doesn't become such a issue, also, skip the stock eartips, those things are subpar compared to other eartips, too soft and ...goopy

my bad, talking bout the supertips, the stock single mushrooms aren't the best either way, try some comply foam tips, those suckers really stay in your ears

9. os2k
  10. shorty920
    Eh well I missed the sale. And those Comply buds are not good for exercise at all. Once the sweat gets in, they get ruined fast and not to mention I could get an ear infection. If there is a IEM out there that sounds good and is extremely portable, then that would be perfect for me.

Quote:

11. olegausany
    dealzon.com has several great deals on headphones

12. WyldRage
    From facebook:

Quote:

Should work at earphonesolutions and headphonesolutions, but good luck at finding good prices.

13. WyldRage
    At needledoctor.com

AKG Q 460 $89
    Ortofon O-One $99 (modified Ultrasone)
    Ortofon O-Two $69

14. Dopippen45
    has anyone seen new electronic expo promo codes that might work for the denon d7k's? desperately searching for a bargain on these

15. buffalowings

Quote:

LSDA1220 coupon code  $551

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last