The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Dec 12, 2012 at 8:56 AM Post #8,222 of 9,815
Dec 12, 2012 at 12:20 PM Post #8,224 of 9,815
Quote:
Spider got the deal with his own haggling skillz on amazon chat. Well done spider and congrats on your new hd650!

Crap, anyone else have a 10% code? I don't mind chatting with a few amazon reps if it works on the HD 650.... would be an awesome deal for me

Thought about getting my dad the Sony XBA-3ip on groupon for $130....but Senny HD 650 for $320 would probably be better.  He said he likes headphones over IEMs anyways....plus it would give me the opportunity to borrow his HD650 without having earwax from IEMS :p

Dec 12, 2012 at 2:25 PM Post #8,230 of 9,815
Quote:
GUYS QUICK! 

Amazon lightening deal on MEElectric A151's. $31.99

These sound good and the BEST thing is they have these amazing cords that never get tangled. 

Limit 1 per person :frowning2: 

Do I buy these or do I spend an extra $100 for the Sony Groupon, or do I just sit pretty with money in my pocket and my Reference S4i (and their annoying cord)?

Dec 12, 2012 at 2:28 PM Post #8,231 of 9,815
Quote:

Do I buy these or do I spend an extra $100 for the Sony Groupon, or do I just sit pretty with money in my pocket and my Reference S4i (and their annoying cord)?

If you are like me *hehe* you will max out your credit cards buying ALL, comparing them side-by-side instead of on unreliable memory, and then slowly and painfully deciding which ones to sell off until you are down to a reasonable collection.

I'd grab the Sony's on Groupon if I were you. Personally Sony is on my banned brand list due to quality issues with a wide range of electronics in the 90s and 2000s.

Dec 12, 2012 at 2:31 PM Post #8,232 of 9,815
Where are you guys seeing these Schiit amps on Amazon? The only product I can find from them is the Bifrost....

I guess you have to keep checking. They had several models last week when i was shopping for mine.

I ended up getting an open box lyr from audio advisor. They give like 12pct off.

Dec 12, 2012 at 2:41 PM Post #8,233 of 9,815
Quote:
Where are you guys seeing these Schiit amps on Amazon? The only product I can find from them is the Bifrost....

Quote:
I guess you have to keep checking. They had several models last week when i was shopping for mine.
I ended up getting an open box lyr from audio advisor. They give like 12pct off.

It's not Amazon themselves, but Amazon Fulfilled, which means vendors like Audio Advisor sometimes send them to Amazon's warehouse and Amazon fulfills the orders. The good part about that is free shipping. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back