The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Nov 17, 2012 at 3:11 PM Post #6,646 of 9,815
Nov 17, 2012 at 3:22 PM Post #6,647 of 9,815
I hate to break it to you, but the coupon does not include most Sennheiser products. Click the link towards the bottom of the page titled "*Some models do not qualify" to find out more. I hope you have more luck with the email route. I'm interested in a pair myself.

Nov 17, 2012 at 3:44 PM Post #6,651 of 9,815
I put them in my cart, the coupon worked for me today. And Rdog reminded me that Ajack is not an authorized dealer, and that they are in Hong Kong where many fakes are made. I've never heard of a fake HD650, and have been pleased with previous purchases from Ajack, but he makes an excellent point about the grey market/no warranty thing.

Nov 17, 2012 at 5:04 PM Post #6,653 of 9,815
Quote:
Vivace Mart Japan (new seller) on Amazon has M50 for $107 with (importantly for non US customers) $5 base (plus $5 per pound) shipping to Canada which is very cheap if you are in Canada. My question is because they are on Amazon could they be fake M50s or is it probably okay? With the M50 being $185 plus tax here that's almost too good to be true. Most other Amazon vendors do not ship to Canada or charge $40.

I had a problem with a 3rd party  Amazon vendor refunding my money after I sent back a pair of defective HP's. After a few weeks of non response I called Amazon. He contacted me the next day. Others here have had refunds from  Amazon because of counterfeit HP's from 3rd party sellers. You dont have much to lose other than paying for the original shipping costs and possibly no warranty if the seller is not authorized by the manufacturer.  Its up to you to make a choice whether you want to take that chance.

Nov 17, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #6,654 of 9,815
Well that is good news. Some other threads had Razordog cutting them a deal for $350 shipped if you emailed them back in Feb-March. I'm wondering if they will still do that. $400 still isn't that bad though.

Nov 17, 2012 at 5:38 PM Post #6,656 of 9,815
Quote:
I had a problem with a 3rd party  Amazon vendor refunding my money after I sent back a pair of defective HP's. After a few weeks of non response I called Amazon. He contacted me the next day.

While there's no certainty, Amazon wields a heavy hammer over their vendors.

A few weeks ago, I posted a negative review about a third-party's product which was advertised as "Like New" but clearly in no better than "Fair" condition. Two days later, the seller was begging me to retract the feedback. No chance, but the price was only $5 total and I didn't ask for a refund.

Nov 17, 2012 at 6:42 PM Post #6,659 of 9,815

Users who are viewing this thread

Back