The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Aug 12, 2012 at 6:41 PM Post #5,030 of 9,815
Quote:

Thanks for the heads up on this one. Went and picked up 3; 2 for myself and another for a friend.

I really want to get one or two as well since it's so cheap. However, I just finished building one that has room for two, and I only have one pair to hang on it 
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 12, 2012 at 6:44 PM Post #5,032 of 9,815
Quote:
Guys--it was below $1,000 semi-regularly during July.  The recent below $600 "like new" Amazon Warehouse Deals were even better during the minutes or hours that they lasted.

I just threw it out there in case anyone was interested. I haven't followed the trends on the T1 so I wasn't aware of the pricing history. Thanks for the heads up though.

Aug 12, 2012 at 7:39 PM Post #5,035 of 9,815
Thanks for the headphone stand links! Sure does beat hanging my dt 880/600 on my closet's doorknob. I have to admit that it is a very handy place to hang them though

Aug 12, 2012 at 9:44 PM Post #5,039 of 9,815
Quote:
I could use a cheap stand
biggrin.gif
, anything comparable that anyone else has or suggests ?

I am looking for the same but ideally with free delivery to Hong Kong.

And a quick question for those of you with HP stands.  Does it bother you that many of the HP stands are not 'flatly rounded' where the HP headband rests on the stand.  I just don't want the band to build up a permanent 'dent' at the top of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back