RAZ's TOTL review and rambles thread, on life support
Apr 1, 2021 at 8:27 AM Post #1,831 of 3,674
Apr 1, 2021 at 8:31 AM Post #1,832 of 3,674
In lieu of April Fools day, I'm ignoring new product announcements posted today :D MMR new design does look feasible, but the timing of the announcement :wink: Just like their other announcement about Eletech new cable in colab with some Campfire iems, knowning Ken does his own ALO cables, though cable itself does look legit!

So, I would wait until April Fools day dust settles and then see what remains... Seen a post that Onkyo is out of business (that could be legit), LG out of smartphone business (not buying that), Dunu selling empty shell iems (definitely a joke), and so on.

Apr 1, 2021 at 8:38 AM Post #1,833 of 3,674
In lieu of April Fools day, I'm ignoring new product announcements posted today :D MMR new design does look feasible, but the timing of the announcement :wink: Just like their other announcement about Eletech new cable in colab with some Campfire iems, knowning Ken does his own ALO cables, though cable itself does look legit!

So, I would wait until April Fools day dust settles and then see what remains... Seen a post that Onkyo is out of business (that could be legit), LG out of smartphone business (not buying that), Dunu selling empty shell iems (definitely a joke), and so on.
More info on Monday apparently!

The Eletech announcement is legit though, but another HK exclusive :/

Apr 1, 2021 at 8:40 AM Post #1,834 of 3,674

I should just say that in pretty sure I saw that LG rumor days ago. I still think it's just a rumor, but I dont think it's an april fool's thing.

Apr 1, 2021 at 8:48 AM Post #1,836 of 3,674
This design was the jaw dropper for me, I’ve already messaged Joseph about how and when I can get one :D
Nice, I look forward for your impression. This uni Balmung had different configuration from custom version (also not many review about it :sweat_smile:).
I'm guessing this uni version has treble oriented tuning: 4 Tweeter, 2 Vented Mid-High, 2 Mids, 2 Vented Lows
If the tuning is fun, I may grab this for the sake that unown print :smiley:

Apr 1, 2021 at 9:03 AM Post #1,838 of 3,674
That nozzle though. Does it physically connect / couple with your eardrum?

Kind of has a resemblance to their Gae Bolg (talking about the nozzle).

1617282077551.png
1617282130395.png

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2021 at 9:57 AM Post #1,839 of 3,674

I was thinking that design MUST be an April Fool's joke. I would hope so anyway, it's horrid!

Apr 1, 2021 at 10:10 AM Post #1,843 of 3,674
No offense meant at all but not my cup of tea. The other designs they've come up with are very interesting though.
Yeah I think I just have a soft spot for the whole dark magic vibe :D I actually found the other two designs a little underwhelming, I didn’t get excited until seeing the green boi

Apr 1, 2021 at 10:13 AM Post #1,845 of 3,674
Actually looking at their Instagram post it almost comes off as too professional to be April fools, lol.

67520020-8EBB-4341-9043-71C35FE6CE09.jpegC746BBF7-ACE4-4DAB-BACE-18F84C1D9C80.jpeg
That was my thinking too, just way too much work for an April fools right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back