Rank the IEM's you've heard
May 25, 2024 at 3:29 AM Post #5,146 of 5,197
What could be an upgrade for my beloved Noble KK?
I have read good impressions of the new Noble Onyx ,but for the moment they remain too expensive for my wallet.
I wanted to look for something on used maximum 2k euros.
Mine for now would just be an idea ,since with Noble KK I have found peace, however in this world you are never quiet 🤷
Annihilator.

May 25, 2024 at 4:39 AM Post #5,148 of 5,197
Beyond the Annihilator just recommended I was looking at:

EE Raven
64 Audio Volur
Noble Onyx
Jomo Audio Instict Emerald
Fir Audio Radon 6 (perhaps too particular for fit)
Fatfreq Grand Marstro (perhaps a bit difficult to drive).

The sound characteristics of Noble KK are optimal for me (maybe an extra db of bass would be perfect),so I wouldn't know which of these headphones listed above (or others that escape me) would be good for upgrading in that direction.

Last edited:
May 25, 2024 at 5:12 AM Post #5,149 of 5,197
I forgot Canpur Cp54e ☺️

May 25, 2024 at 1:50 PM Post #5,152 of 5,197
May 26, 2024 at 6:56 AM Post #5,153 of 5,197

EE Raven
64 Audio Volur
Noble Onyx
Fatfreq Grandmaster (perhaps a bit difficult to drive).

The sound characteristics of Noble KK are optimal for me (maybe an extra db of bass would be perfect),so I wouldn't know which of these headphones listed above (or others that escape me) would be good for upgrading in that direction.
I personally consider KK as warm U-shaped, for an upgrade I would actually suggest MM. With the correct fit bass is actually pretty solid.

May 26, 2024 at 7:40 AM Post #5,154 of 5,197

EE Raven
64 Audio Volur
Noble Onyx
Fatfreq Grand Marstro (perhaps a bit difficult to drive).

I should have added a little context. The reason I highly recommend Annihilator is because of how much I love KK. I own both with no plans to get rid of either one.

If you get a chance to hear Annihilator, fir/tups are very important you’ll know you have the right fit when bass is greater than kk.

May 26, 2024 at 9:14 AM Post #5,156 of 5,197
I should have added a little context. The reason I highly recommend Annihilator is because of how much I love KK. I own both with no plans to get rid of either one.

If you get a chance to hear Annihilator, fir/tups are very important you’ll know you have the right fit when bass is greater than kk.
Thank you for the clarification
☺️.
So with the right configuration you find Annhy "superior" in the bass compared to KK?
Reading various rewiews I understand that Annhy has the best highs out there.
Do you also find Annihilator superior in other places compared to KK?
Given a chance I would keep both of them,however if I buy Annihilator or something else I will have to sacrifice KK 😞.
I have had so many headphones, but until now KK and Sennhy Ie600 have been the only headphones that have always given me a smile with all the albums listened to date....everyone.
I don't want to sacrifice money and time to change and then regret....

May 26, 2024 at 9:17 AM Post #5,157 of 5,197
I personally consider KK as warm U-shaped, for an upgrade I would actually suggest MM. With the correct fit bass is actually pretty solid.
Forgive me by MM do you mean Um Mentor?

May 26, 2024 at 9:42 AM Post #5,158 of 5,197
May 26, 2024 at 9:47 AM Post #5,159 of 5,197
Right I meant UM Multiverse Mentor, sorry for the confusion.
Ok I figured but I wasn't sure ☺️.
Thanks for the advice, I had already had my eye on them, but the price even from used has always held me back 😞.
I think they are one of the final games available to date.

May 26, 2024 at 10:12 AM Post #5,160 of 5,197
Right I meant UM Multiverse Mentor, sorry for the confusion.
Effectively in the previous used one could be found at 2.5 k euros.
I will start reading more about it ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back