post your grado mods....
Aug 8, 2018 at 3:21 PM Post #8,386 of 8,992
Good job, dude, now it definitely looks clearer, and it’s easier to understand now what you have for sale.

P.S. I like your GH1-style cups :)

Thanks...its a work in progress...still have a few other things I want to do, but for now this will suffice.

What about other places? Have you tried anything else?

btw and I get annoyed with all those Etsy fees and taxes=(

Looking forward to get away from this.

That's why I set up the site....to get away from eBay and Etsy. Plus, it feels cool to have my own website :D

I need to figure out embedding PayPal buying buttons. At the moment everything relies on people emailing me. I like the conversation, and it makes every transaction personal, but still....would be fancy to have the items listed for sale available for instant purchase.

I've thought about trying a few other providers....just haven't got time lately. Things should quieten down soon though.

Aug 8, 2018 at 3:33 PM Post #8,387 of 8,992
That's why I set up the site....to get away from eBay and Etsy. Plus, it feels cool to have my own website :D
hehe, I wish I could have (or make) my own site too...don't have time for that =(

embedding PayPal buying buttons

this might help you:

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/c...s-standard/integration-guide/copy_paste_code/

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/logos-buttons

Actually, it’s pretty easy to do! Just don’t be lazy:)

Aug 9, 2018 at 11:46 AM Post #8,388 of 8,992
hehe, I wish I could have (or make) my own site too...don't have time for that =(

this might help you:

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/c...s-standard/integration-guide/copy_paste_code/

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/logos-buttons

Actually, it’s pretty easy to do! Just don’t be lazy:)

Thanks man. Yeah, that's just the html code to add the button. It doesn't include the integration setup that hooks PayPal up to your site, it just puts an image of the "Buy It Now" button on your page. I'll be exploring the integration later...it involves using the PayPal APIs and a few other things. Doesn't look like nuclear physics...

Aug 9, 2018 at 12:39 PM Post #8,389 of 8,992
Thanks man. Yeah, that's just the html code to add the button. It doesn't include the integration setup that hooks PayPal up to your site, it just puts an image of the "Buy It Now" button on your page. I'll be exploring the integration later...it involves using the PayPal APIs and a few other things. Doesn't look like nuclear physics...
I will look forward at your website, good luck:)

Aug 18, 2018 at 11:03 AM Post #8,390 of 8,992
Received my new walnut cups from WoodenRecords - Etsy - the other day and I have to say that they are superb quality. Both build and finish quality are stunning.

Thanks again @juStmEetmeAGaIn

CE6B147B-8290-4CF4-989C-222893245B49.jpeg F1F86DA2-3DE9-4CC7-A5DC-FE03A2478931.jpeg

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018 at 10:44 PM Post #8,395 of 8,992
"S-slim"? What are those for?
Well, it’s just slightly redesigned model from my first ones, it’s just slimmer as you can see, not as bulky. I have few types in my store; a/b/c, and now “s”. They are all a little different from each other.
Slim model is more different than others by its form factor.

“a- is for apple, b- is for....lol no.

(a) ; slot type walnut cups.
(b) ; lazy type:) [special modded cups for plastic shell, for those who don’t wanna mess with wires, solder etc.]
(c)....; is for Classical. Everything is the same as (a) type- but with old good and simple holes for wires instead slot type.
(s)!! - new model. Lighter, slimmer. S-for slim =]

5FC73E5E-ECB1-4CD2-A30D-462D7D4AF341.jpeg

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018 at 9:51 AM Post #8,396 of 8,992
Well, it’s just slightly redesigned model from my first ones, it’s just slimmer as you can see, not as bulky. I have few types in my store; a/b/c, and now “s”. They are all a little different from each other.
Slim model is more different than others by its form factor.

“a- is for apple, b- is for....lol no.

(a) ; slot type walnut cups.
(b) ; lazy type:) [special modded cups for plastic shell, for those who don’t wanna mess with wires, solder etc.]
(c)....; is for Classical. Everything is the same as (a) type- but with old good and simple holes for wires instead slot type.
(s)!! - new model. Lighter, slimmer. S-for slim =]

Cool...that makes sense. I always steer clear of the slot-type (I prefer the driver completely encircled, with no breaks in the seat), but I see why folks ask for them. Saves having to solder, which can seem intimidating at first. Its not so bad though! :)

Aug 23, 2018 at 11:38 AM Post #8,397 of 8,992
Saves having to solder, which can seem intimidating at first.
It might look its like a first dating for someone, when you're not sure what and where to put things right, and you don't wanna mess with it haha :)

So yes, someone just wanna have their new woooden cups, and nothing more=] to take them,pay for them, and you're done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back