1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Onkyo DP-S1 Rubato / Pioneer XDP-30R Private

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by steve80, Mar 8, 2017.
First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
  1. addyg

Thanks for your review!

2. kel77
    My XDP-30R arrived today from Friday order on Amazon Japan. Got a firmware update prompt when I connected wifi.

IMG_20170326_173252_416.jpg

aqtaket and TheRH like this.
  3. Angertobi
    Give it a custom eq ? and with how many bands on the rubato ?

Remember the rubato the time postion of the track.after off and on. ? Important for long dj sets

4. kel77
    This is the EQ for the Pioneer Private.
    IMG_20170326_194804.jpg

Each time if you turn off and on the player again, you need to go and select your song manually either from library or folder view.
    It does not resume at all.

5. Angertobi
    Thankks
    10band eq is great, but no resume is not very comfortable. Hope the players get it after a firmware update.

6. Levanter
    If only it was android... i'd like Spotify to be in, unfortunately the similarly priced X5iii doesn't sound good with what I have..

7. 8BitKid
    Any word on an official US release date?

8. xuan87
    Hopefully I'll be able to find both available for demo when I head to Sapporo in May. Guess I'll have to bring along my Pioneer XDP-300R for comparison too. 

9. Levanter
    https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://av.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1048517.html&prev=search

Ohhh that looks promising now..

10. audionewbi
    I love to try the pioneer SE CH9Tthis with dps1. Anyone tried this pair?

11. Tokyoghoul
    I only tried the pioneer SE CH9T with my Cowon PD, and in my opinion it is one of the best iem around $100. Easily destroys the shure se215. It has a slight V shaped signature with clear highs and fast, strong bass which was fun to listen to.

audionewbi likes this.
  12. audionewbi
    Thanks for this. I am really linking the dps1, they have voiced it quiet natural. It is a very engaging little gem. Currently pairing it with T8iE MKII and IM04 and the two IEM do quiet well with dps1.

13. cameron711
    am I seeing a smaller screen than dpx1?

14. kel77

Yes, it is even smaller than the AK70.

15. zumaro
    One initial problem is for the DPS1 Disk Number is not used to sort by, thereby scrambling multi disk albums. And resynching of the 128GB MicroSD card each time I restart the device, and as this is taking over an hour to achieve, it's all rather tedious.

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last