Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jul 8, 2017 at 10:24 PM Post #25,864 of 36,063
I also got a tracking number earlier this week, but it doesn't looks like UPS actually has received it yet. hopefully it will get sent out on Monday.

Mine was delivered to the ups store today so it looks like they're on the move. Being in Mexico it'll take longer to get here. Hope everyone enjoys their new purchases.

Jul 9, 2017 at 9:02 PM Post #25,867 of 36,063
Was at the Noble booth in the Fujiya Summer Potaken show this past weekend and at least in Japan it seems the CIEM and the universals models are now split to two different divisions for distribution/sales. Hope to meet John this Sunday at the e-earphone Potafes to get a little more details about this strategy.

Jul 10, 2017 at 1:18 AM Post #25,868 of 36,063
Mine was delivered to the ups store today so it looks like they're on the move. Being in Mexico it'll take longer to get here. Hope everyone enjoys their new purchases.

All birthday celebration orders were dropped off with UPS last week unless otherwise specified.

Domestic US orders should be delivered early this coming week and with international orders following shortly thereafter.

Jul 10, 2017 at 1:20 AM Post #25,869 of 36,063
Was at the Noble booth in the Fujiya Summer Potaken show this past weekend and at least in Japan it seems the CIEM and the universals models are now split to two different divisions for distribution/sales. Hope to meet John this Sunday at the e-earphone Potafes to get a little more details about this strategy.

Hey Sean,

We have always had separate distributors for universals and customs in Japan.

Please find John and say hello next weekend, you two should meet up.

Best,

Brannan

Jul 10, 2017 at 6:54 AM Post #25,870 of 36,063
I wouldn't really recommend Encore for a basshead. While the bass is emphasized, it's not THAT emphasized.

To fulfill my warmth and bass needs, I turn to the 64Audio U12, or Campfire Audio Dorado. I've also read CA Vega is great for that immense low-end.

Encore is amazing for it's balance of bass, especially sub-bass, it's dazzling clear vocals, and energetic treble.

I don't say this to discourage you from buying Encore, just to explain what you're getting into. Nothing's worse than spending tons of money on an IEM that doesn't have the signature you want.

IMHO most pair of iems above $1000 aren't bass monsters but balanced is the right word ! There will be quality but not the required quantity for a bass head, he shall get better bass oriented iems below $500 such as Audio Technica and Sony line ups

Jul 10, 2017 at 9:09 AM Post #25,871 of 36,063
All birthday celebration orders were dropped off with UPS last week unless otherwise specified.

Domestic US orders should be delivered early this coming week and with international orders following shortly thereafter.

Thanks for the update Brannan.

Jul 10, 2017 at 9:48 AM Post #25,872 of 36,063

Got the tracking code but it seems like the parcel can't be tracked :frowning2:
Please check the email, I have sent more information about this situation

Jul 10, 2017 at 11:56 AM Post #25,873 of 36,063
I bought some Savanna's last night off Ebay. Barely used (under 10 hours) in mint condition and should be delivered by the end of the week. I am more than excited to try out my first Noble Audio product and from the reviews it's gonna be right up my alley (I like neutral signatures). Can't wait!

Jul 10, 2017 at 8:47 PM Post #25,874 of 36,063
Just a quick question for anyone who might know or have some suggestions. I currently have a set of K10's which I absolutely love but sometimes I get interrupted a lot and it gets annoying having to pull them out of my ears frequently. I know a universal would probably help with this issue a bit but does anyone know of a headphone with a similar sound to the K10's? I also have a pair of Stax 007mkII so there's that but very different sound haha.

Jul 10, 2017 at 9:14 PM Post #25,875 of 36,063
Just a quick question for anyone who might know or have some suggestions. I currently have a set of K10's which I absolutely love but sometimes I get interrupted a lot and it gets annoying having to pull them out of my ears frequently. I know a universal would probably help with this issue a bit but does anyone know of a headphone with a similar sound to the K10's? I also have a pair of Stax 007mkII so there's that but very different sound haha.

Maybe try the Meze 99 Classics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back