Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jul 1, 2017 at 12:12 AM Post #25,831 of 36,078
Small town Mexico

I lived in El Paso for around 5 years..... the food..... absolutley heaven!

Yes the food is awesome, and unique offerings in Veracruz (Veracruzana and Molé) is a delight. A must try for anyone that’s going to be in the area. Also some of the best coffee in the world is grown here. The music scene in the area is great with lots of live bars and clubs around. If anyone wants to give their Nobles a workout check out Tlen Huicani on Tidal. Incredible energetic harp music and they play at times in a local restaurant.

Jul 1, 2017 at 11:42 AM Post #25,833 of 36,078
Jul 1, 2017 at 1:37 PM Post #25,834 of 36,078
Any timeline on shipping?

Jul 1, 2017 at 3:51 PM Post #25,836 of 36,078
Imagine Dragons is a superb band to discover Encore's qualities. Their music seems to match all the things Encore excels at: Clarity, sharpness, deep, textured lows, and a grand, epic soundscape.

plusSound X-Series & Encore 07.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2017 at 4:48 AM Post #25,840 of 36,078
Imagine Dragons is a superb band to discover Encore's qualities. Their music seems to match all the things Encore excels at: Clarity, sharpness, deep, textured lows, and a grand, epic soundscape.

I can see that, Imagine Dragons is great music with lots of energy in it. I have often used a few of their tracks to get my training started and would go back to them at the end of the training when things got really tough and I needed that energy to help keep me going. Great stuff!

Jul 3, 2017 at 6:13 AM Post #25,841 of 36,078
Can someone confirm what is the best tips for the Noble X?

I'm able to get the most out of it using JVC Spiral Dots size M (for my eas) but I want to know if it can further improve with something specific as most eartips have narrow bore which prevents the sound to breath

Jul 4, 2017 at 11:04 AM Post #25,842 of 36,078
Tips swap change sound because design and material of tips affect to sound. You better tried yourself to hear which tips suite you most.

I like Spinfit and JVC but I like JVC more because it sounds more open to me while Spinfit give me more isolation and bass.

Jul 4, 2017 at 11:25 PM Post #25,843 of 36,078
Hello

After reading many reviews about k10 encore im lening towards. Ofc im bassy head so the real problem is i have never bought high end unverisel iem and im afried it's not comfy as my C'IEM Katana i have small ears so any suggestions? Should i pull the trigger.
There's no dealer in my country selling Noble products to test it out :frowning2:

Jul 4, 2017 at 11:40 PM Post #25,844 of 36,078
Hello

After reading many reviews about k10 encore im lening towards. Ofc im bassy head so the real problem is i have never bought high end unverisel iem and im afried it's not comfy as my C'IEM Katana i have small ears so any suggestions? Should i pull the trigger.
There's no dealer in my country selling Noble products to test it out :frowning2:

Encore will give you more bass than Katana for sure but it's UIEM vs UIEM not UIEM vs CIEM. I don't have any CIEM yet but most people inform that CIEM version will give you more bass than UIEM one. I don't sure if UIEM Encore bass level will be north to your CIEM Katana.

Jul 4, 2017 at 11:53 PM Post #25,845 of 36,078
Hello

I wouldn't really recommend Encore for a basshead. While the bass is emphasized, it's not THAT emphasized.

To fulfill my warmth and bass needs, I turn to the 64Audio U12, or Campfire Audio Dorado. I've also read CA Vega is great for that immense low-end.

Encore is amazing for it's balance of bass, especially sub-bass, it's dazzling clear vocals, and energetic treble.

I don't say this to discourage you from buying Encore, just to explain what you're getting into. Nothing's worse than spending tons of money on an IEM that doesn't have the signature you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back