Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jul 5, 2017 at 7:37 AM Post #25,846 of 36,039
Hello

After reading many reviews about k10 encore im lening towards. Ofc im bassy head so the real problem is i have never bought high end unverisel iem and im afried it's not comfy as my C'IEM Katana i have small ears so any suggestions? Should i pull the trigger.

1 - ask someone who has heard many TOTL iems like @flinkenick or @jelt2359 , especially if you are gonna spend 1500+

cheers

Jul 5, 2017 at 12:04 PM Post #25,847 of 36,039
1 - ask someone who has heard many TOTL iems like @flinkenick or @jelt2359 , especially if you are gonna spend 1500+

cheers

You should tell him why Noble wouldn't be the best choice based on your extensive listening of their products. All of us here value your opinion immensely but you have never told us why you didn't like the sound of anything they make.

Jul 5, 2017 at 12:10 PM Post #25,848 of 36,039
sorry sport - last time i engaged myself in a conversation with you i got banned last year so no more talking avec toi (as they say in France :) )

enjoy your 4th of july and watch those fireworks :beerchug:

Jul 5, 2017 at 12:26 PM Post #25,849 of 36,039
sorry sport - last time i engaged myself in a conversation with you i got banned last year so no more talking avec toi (as they say in France :) )

enjoy your 4th of july and watch those fireworks :beerchug:

4th of July was yesterday. Just tell him about your listening experience with Noble, if you REALLY want to help, that's not asking too much.

Jul 7, 2017 at 12:03 AM Post #25,851 of 36,039
Looks like my pair of Katanas are about to be shipped! here is what they look like. I approve, very tasteful, and it is a pretty unique "reprint" from the image it was based on. Mr. Wizard, you did a good job. I see attention to detail and a passion in your work.

Daniel Farysej 4-1 (1).jpg Daniel Farysej 4-2.jpg Daniel Farysej 4-4.jpg Daniel Farysej 4-3.jpg
Can't wait to hear them!

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2017 at 12:13 AM Post #25,852 of 36,039
Looks like my pair of Katanas are about to be shipped! here is what they look like. I approve, very tasteful, and it is a pretty unique "reprint" from the image it was based on. Mr. Wizard, you did a good job. I see attention to detail and a passion in your work.

Can't wait to hear them!

Hope they are your cup of tea, if you like insane clarity, then they will be.

Jul 7, 2017 at 2:47 AM Post #25,855 of 36,039

Can't wait to hear them!
When did you place your order?

Jul 7, 2017 at 8:03 AM Post #25,856 of 36,039
When did you place your order?
Well on April 15th I placed an order for a Savannah, but I emailed them pretty soon after, having changed my mind and deciding to go all-in and get the Katana instead. Because the Savannah is quite a bit cheaper, I had some remaining payments to make.

Noble did not recieve my layment until June 1st. By that time I had sent ear impressions, told them about my order details, and generally experienced a warm and friendly service.

It was yesterday that I got the email stating my CIEMs are done. Thats about five weeks after my last payment, and about ten weeks after my first inquiry / Savannah payment. I guess... would need to look a a calendar to confirm. Anyway, as you can see they did it in a timely manner!

Jul 7, 2017 at 9:01 AM Post #25,858 of 36,039
Well on April 15th I placed an order for a Savannah, but I emailed them pretty soon after, having changed my mind and deciding to go all-in and get the Katana instead. Because the Savannah is quite a bit cheaper, I had some remaining payments to make.

Noble did not recieve my layment until June 1st. By that time I had sent ear impressions, told them about my order details, and generally experienced a warm and friendly service.

It was yesterday that I got the email stating my CIEMs are done. Thats about five weeks after my last payment, and about ten weeks after my first inquiry / Savannah payment. I guess... would need to look a a calendar to confirm. Anyway, as you can see they did it in a timely manner!

Awesome! I placed my order on the 06th of June. Hope that they are done with my CIEM's pretty soon

Jul 8, 2017 at 12:42 PM Post #25,859 of 36,039
So I placed my order of Universal Encore on Wednesday last week for the 45th anniversary, I got the tracking number early this week, it was scheduled delivery yesterday with required signature, I ask for a day off at work and wait ALL DAY at home but the package never came :rage:, I called UPS couple minutes ago and they told me that they never got the package from the seller yet.

I hate wait, I don't mind pay a little extra for shipping but I didn't see the option for fast delivery when I placed my order, I paid $1480 is not a insignificant amount of money at least for me, the package should be here already. Really frustrated situation especially when I lost one day at work for nothing...

Jul 8, 2017 at 2:09 PM Post #25,860 of 36,039
So I placed my order of Universal Encore on Wednesday last week for the 45th anniversary, I got the tracking number early this week, it was scheduled delivery yesterday with required signature, I ask for a day off at work and wait ALL DAY at home but the package never came :rage:, I called UPS couple minutes ago and they told me that they never got the package from the seller yet.

I hate wait, I don't mind pay a little extra for shipping but I didn't see the option for fast delivery when I placed my order, I paid $1480 is not a insignificant amount of money at least for me, the package should be here already. Really frustrated situation especially when I lost one day at work for nothing...

That is unfortunate, Brannan would be the one to contact in regards to this, but I don't think rapid shipping would have been an option due to the holiday.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back