Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for review links & information)
May 15, 2013 at 1:14 PM Post #2,836 of 4,841
Quote:
Good. Glad to see you are not being hurt. Please stay calm. I haven't seen anyone is tending to piss you off here. So please reply in a normal manner. Appreciate we will Make a peaceful community.
Iriver had no idea what they were doing.

You are  the one who was aggressive first by saying he trying to trick people. So please YOU CALM DOWN you manners.

May 15, 2013 at 1:31 PM Post #2,837 of 4,841
Quote:
Do not let these guys talk to you like that man; They are in no position to do so.

Thanks man. I never intended to produce this kind of weird atmosphere here.
Sorry if my last few posts made the flow of the thread awkward...

Let's talk earphones:)

May 15, 2013 at 2:00 PM Post #2,839 of 4,841
Quote:
How about you tone down a bit. Tupac is one of  the rare owners of high end ciems an daps and always helps people, so you guys, who are not helping anybody, should tone down your opinions.

Lol.  Too bad I don't know anything about this subject. By all means, let's leave it to the experts.  But before we do that, I'd like to see people offer opinions about things they'd actually heard.  And if they haven't heard something, make it very clear that it is based on reputation.  That's perfectly reasonable and not too much to ask.  I'm astonished that such a basic, innocuous request hurts so many feelings.

May 15, 2013 at 2:02 PM Post #2,840 of 4,841
This issue should have been solved. And i thought i had no problem with Tupac anymore because both of us knew that's a simple misunderstanding. But now someone poped out, and claimed another brand new war.

May 15, 2013 at 2:06 PM Post #2,842 of 4,841
Quote:
The posts should stand.

I have no problem with that. I took my words back. Yes, the posts should stand, since Mimouille threatens me that he will ask others not to give me help anymore. It's really unwise to expand the arguments to others who are unrelated to this issue. If you want to do that, please think about your reputation first. Will it be destroyed with your childish revenge?
And Tupac loves to say something with "bet" and "guess." These words exactly will make other feel confused. I also doubt if that "borrow" is steal.
The majority of this community should judge if i am respectful enough or just Tupac made a simple mistake of stealing others' experience without giving enough information and background.
And please DO NOT claim another war after i have already made peace with others.
!!!!!!!IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALL ENDED!!!!!!!!

May 15, 2013 at 3:51 PM Post #2,844 of 4,841
Quote:
This is what I find from erji.net. A thread originally made by a guy from Hongkong kevin_cartier
I found it's quite useful, specially for people who wants to get a basic idea of Compact Ear Stage CIEMs, so I borrow it to here.
normal_smile .gif

1                         2           3            4            5            6           7            8            9           10          11

1. number of drivers,
2. treble resolution,
3. treble brightness, 
4. mid resolution, 
5. mid density,
6. bass reproduction,
7. bass depth,
8. coherence? (not sure, basically how bass, mid, and treble are balanced, and presented),
9. soundstage,  
10. speed, 
11. note decay.

TF is for FP

8 and 6 for the last two rows for 1964 V6

No. 8 I think its more like layering of high/mids/lows. The guy later in the thread said that he knows AK100 isn't a good player but it is what he uses to listen to music, and so he obviously will use that to test it out. He only wrote it for his own convenience and decided to post it to let people have an idea of the sound.

May 16, 2013 at 1:41 AM Post #2,849 of 4,841
Average Joe, this thread is amazing and your reviews have been a pleasure to read, thanks for all your time and effort put into making the world of ciems less daunting 
size]

I'm currently in the market for a ciem and I think I've narrowed it down to a few options, but I'd love to hear what the experts think. My priorities are:

1. Soundstage/Imaging:  I'm used to open headphone soundstages so the larger the stage the better, but the imaging has to keep up as well.
2. Bass depth:  Seriously deep bass extension.  Not necessarily a large amount, but definitely bumped up a bit from neutral. More sub bass than mid bass > I consider Denon DX000 bass awesome if that means anything.
3. Warm but neutral mids:   I really don't like distant mids that make it sound like the singer is standing across an auditorium from me, but also don't like them to be in my face either.
4. No sibilance please: I don't mind treble having an elevated presence, as long as they're smooth.

As far as music goes, most of my music is Rock and Alternative, but I listen to everything from classical to soundtracks.

I'd also love it if the company had good customer service/build quality, and being in the U.S. would be a plus because then I wouldn't have to worry about overseas shipping.

Thanks for any help guys. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back