Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for review links & information)
May 14, 2013 at 9:33 AM Post #2,806 of 4,841
I am still thinking about whether i should go for JH13 Pro FP or Hidition NT6 (Pro)? 
BTW SE5way won't be in my choices due to my small ear canals.
Any ideas? I have UM Miracle right now. Just sold out my Fitear To Go! 334. Its midrange and vocal spoiled me :frowning2:
While Miracle is inserted, i can more or less hear some loss of details in the midrange. 

May 14, 2013 at 10:12 AM Post #2,807 of 4,841
Quote:
I am still thinking about whether i should go for JH13 Pro FP or Hidition NT6 (Pro)? 
Any ideas? I have UM Miracle right now. Just sold out my Fitear To Go! 334. Its midrange and vocal spoiled me :frowning2:
While Miracle is inserted, i can more or less hear some loss of details in the midrange. 

Never heard of JH13 PRO which I will soon hopefully, but they are both bright CIEMs. My guess is NT6 (or NT6 Pro) will be brighter and has more bass capability and rumble 
wink.gif

May 14, 2013 at 10:24 AM Post #2,808 of 4,841
Quote:
Never heard of JH13 PRO which I will soon hopefully, but they are both bright CIEMs. My guess is NT6 (or NT6 Pro) will be brighter and has more bass capability and rumble 
wink.gif

Bright or not is really not major problem, (sometimes a over bright sound can make the sound very exciting) but fatigue of the bright sound will be a very huge problem to me. And usually a bright cold sound is also a very analytical  and boring. However, Average Joe said even though NT6(Pro) is quite analytical, it is still musical. That's the reason why i am thinking about NT6Pro, though it's a bit beyond my limited budget.

May 14, 2013 at 10:27 AM Post #2,809 of 4,841
Quote:

The only person I know of who has the FreqPhase JH13 as well as the Hidition is ljokerl. You might ask him about it. 

May 15, 2013 at 12:43 AM Post #2,814 of 4,841
Quote:
Bright or not is really not major problem, (sometimes a over bright sound can make the sound very exciting) but fatigue of the bright sound will be a very huge problem to me. And usually a bright cold sound is also a very analytical  and boring. However, Average Joe said even though NT6(Pro) is quite analytical, it is still musical. That's the reason why i am thinking about NT6Pro, though it's a bit beyond my limited budget.

The NT-6 Pro has enough deep bass boost and a bit more warmth than the NT-6 plus a more liquid yet even clearer sound to make it exciting, fun and musical.  I do hope to hear the JH13 FP at some point since it seems like it could be a winner as well.  If budget is really a concern, the Rooth LS6 is something to consider (HFi can give a head-fi discount).

May 15, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #2,815 of 4,841
Quote:

The NT-6 Pro has enough deep bass boost and a bit more warmth than the NT-6 plus a more liquid yet even clearer sound to make it exciting, fun and musical.  I do hope to hear the JH13 FP at some point since it seems like it could be a winner as well.  If budget is really a concern, the Rooth LS6 is something to consider (HFi can give a head-fi discount).

I guess i have enough budget for either JH13 Pro FP or NT6 Pro. I have to pick up one of them. What a tough choice. 
Do you think NT6 Pro is at same level as SE 5way? Or either one is better.

May 15, 2013 at 2:09 AM Post #2,816 of 4,841
Quote:
I guess i have enough budget for either JH13 Pro FP or NT6 Pro. I have to pick up one of them. What a tough choice. 
Do you think NT6 Pro is at same level as SE 5way? Or either one is better.

They (the NT-6 pro and SE5) both sound quite different, so which is "better" will differ for people.  Their strengths are very different, but both perform at a very high level and do certain things better than anything else I have heard.

May 15, 2013 at 4:16 AM Post #2,817 of 4,841
Lol I knew i was going to get reaction like that. Easy guys, I am just trying to be helpful here by after reading you guys' reviews. Cuz thee isn't a lot of people here to talk about things generally. A guess is a guess based on lots of reading. just like I might guess jh16 is bass heavy. I am not saying which one is better. I said things about NT6 just because I find it very bright and the bass capacity is huge that's all, no hyping, sorry if I offend someone by letting them think nt6 has better bass or treble (when I think nt6 isn't a extreme balanced CIEM):wink: I never wanted to say 13 is worse when I so want to try it!

May 15, 2013 at 5:42 AM Post #2,818 of 4,841
This is what I find from erji.net. A thread originally made by a guy from Hongkong kevin_cartier
I found it's quite useful, specially for people who wants to get a basic idea of Compact Ear Stage CIEMs, so I borrow it to here.
normal_smile .gif

1                         2           3            4            5            6           7            8            9           10          11

1. number of drivers,
2. treble resolution,
3. treble brightness, 
4. mid resolution, 
5. mid density,
6. bass reproduction,
7. bass depth,
8. coherence? (not sure, basically how bass, mid, and treble are balanced, and presented),
9. soundstage,  
10. speed, 
11. note decay.

TF is for FP

8 and 6 for the last two rows for 1964 V6

May 15, 2013 at 7:05 AM Post #2,819 of 4,841
Quote:
This is what I find from erji.net. A thread originally made by a guy from Hongkong kevin_cartier
I found it's quite useful, specially for people who wants to get a basic idea of Compact Ear Stage CIEMs, so I borrow it to here.
normal_smile .gif

1                         2           3            4            5            6           7            8            9           10          11

1. number of drivers,
2. treble resolution,
3. treble brightness, 
4. mid resolution, 
5. mid density,
6. bass reproduction,
7. bass depth,
8. coherence? (not sure, basically how bass, mid, and treble are balanced, and presented),
9. soundstage,  
10. speed, 
11. note decay.

TF is for FP

8 and 6 for the last two rows for 1964 V6

Please do not trick people here. The guy used original AK100 (unmoded) to test these CIEMs or DEMO. I don't think AK100 is quite referenced. Its high impedance drives everyone crazy. So at least, the bass part won't be very meaningful to us.

May 15, 2013 at 7:20 AM Post #2,820 of 4,841
I didn't read too much about the source part. But true ak100 isn't referenced for most CIEMs. No DAP will be perfect for all these ciems with different sensitivities. But if the ciems are all tested with one background point, at least the relative comparison tells something about how they can perform with similar current/voltage.

damn.. People are aggressive nowadays..I know you all probably all expert, but you need to let people get involved in sharing opinions and disscusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back