Grado modders go Magnum
Jul 5, 2013 at 11:23 PM Post #2,732 of 4,994
Excited, and saddened at the same time... Kinda wanted something new since my v5's died...

Jul 6, 2013 at 11:02 AM Post #2,735 of 4,994
A while ago someone was helping Jin prototype leather covers for the L-Cush...*speculate, speculate, speculate...*

Would be rather nice to see those actually...am thinking of making a pair of StratoKOSSter and don't trust my leather-working skills...

Jul 6, 2013 at 2:39 PM Post #2,736 of 4,994
Hi all,

Does anyone know if Martin from www.martincustomaudio.com is still active?

I would like to buy some gimbals and rodblocks for my ps1000s, i've tried sending him an email but haven't had a response yet.

Thanks
Steph

Jul 6, 2013 at 3:09 PM Post #2,737 of 4,994
Quote:
Hi all,

Does anyone know if Martin from www.martincustomaudio.com is still active?

I would like to buy some gimbals and rodblocks for my ps1000s, i've tried sending him an email but haven't had a response yet.

Thanks
Steph

Yes hes is still active, just busy.
He's had power outages (no email) and then continuing education classes.
He just picked up a new batch of raw aluminum gimbals so you should be in luck.
Send him a pleasant reminder.

Jul 6, 2013 at 3:48 PM Post #2,738 of 4,994
Hi,

Thanks for your response, I think i'll give him a few more days as I only send him the email on Thursday.

I just hope my message doesn't go to his junk folder lol

Quote:
Yes hes is still active, just busy.
He's had power outages (no email) and then continuing education classes.
He just picked up a new batch of raw aluminum gimbals so you should be in luck.
Send him a pleasant reminder.

Jul 8, 2013 at 8:39 AM Post #2,742 of 4,994
It might also be a better cup design that eliminates the need to use foam to mount the drivers, and creates better synergy between the cups and the drivers. Dead curious now....been a while since I saw anything odd done with a Grado cup that wasn't cosmetic.

Jul 8, 2013 at 12:47 PM Post #2,744 of 4,994
Quote:
It might also be a better cup design that eliminates the need to use foam to mount the drivers, and creates better synergy between the cups and the drivers. Dead curious now....been a while since I saw anything odd done with a Grado cup that wasn't cosmetic.

Just you wait. 
wink.gif

Jul 8, 2013 at 1:02 PM Post #2,745 of 4,994
Oh you buggers...the anticipation is killing me...and I saw that last prototype just sitting there on the FB page...has it gone to someone yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back