Grado Fan Club!
Jan 17, 2014 at 10:41 PM Post #11,506 of 65,797
^ nice! I always liked those...

Jan 17, 2014 at 11:07 PM Post #11,507 of 65,797
Oooooh...had a pair of those chromies ages ago...always have missed them ever since I sold them off...

Jan 17, 2014 at 11:21 PM Post #11,508 of 65,797
I'm quite liking them so far. The SennGrados that wje and I rave about can be treble hot sometimes and these are just a step down from there. Treble extension and bass quality is the best I've heard from an un-modded Grado (that I've owned).

Jan 18, 2014 at 6:36 AM Post #11,514 of 65,797

Belated birthday present for myself.

Edit: One day I'll get a pair of Grados that has a model number that isn't crooked...

Beautiful chromies, I use to own a pair just like them.....enjoy.

Jan 18, 2014 at 3:53 PM Post #11,515 of 65,797

Belated birthday present for myself.

Edit: One day I'll get a pair of Grados that has a model number that isn't crooked...

i missed this ! cool, we Have to get together , never heard the 325 !!

Jan 18, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #11,516 of 65,797
Hi all.. just joined the Grado club today. Been looking for something different to mate with my HD800 and after reading as much as I could find, decided that I'd audition the PS500 today. After spending about an hour or so with my iPad Mini hooked up to a Naim DAC-V1, I handed over my credit card. I'll be using then with the Naim DAC-V1 or Dragonfly/Vali combo.  
Impressions to come once I've got about 100 hours or so on them and had some time on both setups.

Jan 18, 2014 at 4:44 PM Post #11,517 of 65,797
say you're looking for a used rs1i, just suppose, and you ran across two, and great shape, both have the extension cable, and adapter
one has the original box, thats got definite wear, kinda beat up, and tape , and shipping labels all over it, the other  in the wooden presentation box you can buy from grado/4ourears website , which do y'all think most folks would want ??

not thinking about moving the rs1i any time soon, but i may one day, and the box is a little rough to say the least,

Jan 18, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #11,518 of 65,797
  say you're looking for a used rs1i, just suppose, and you ran across two, and great shape, both have the extension cable, and adapter
one has the original box, thats got definite wear, kinda beat up, and tape , and shipping labels all over it, the other  in the wooden presentation box you can buy from grado/4ourears website , which do y'all think most folks would want ??

not thinking about moving the rs1i any time soon, but i may one day, and the box is a little rough to say the least,

If the cans are both in the same condition....then count me in on the one that is the cheapest 
smile.gif

Jan 18, 2014 at 6:21 PM Post #11,519 of 65,797

not thinking about moving the rs1i any time soon, but i may one day, and the box is a little rough to say the least

Its ok, just say the word Jay and I'll take those nasty RS1's off your hands!

Jan 18, 2014 at 6:27 PM Post #11,520 of 65,797
I agree with the cheapest. If the wooden box adds up to the price, the I'll take the tattered pizza box instead. I don't even use my wooden box for my MS Pro since I got them, well I only have 1 pair of headphones. It might be different for you. If it was like a carry case one, I would rather take that for safer transport.
Edited: I thought you were buying lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back