Good IEMs under $30?
Jul 16, 2012 at 2:56 AM Post #31 of 39
Quote:
Yeah the Gr06 is tech better but sometime's it's too mid-forward for me and the treble can get fuzzy sometimes. It also can come off as being " Dry" sounding on some cds.
The 02 for me just is a better " All Rounder", I like them both really but I seem to grab the 02s a lot more often.
I hear you on the 02 fit, The confort is great for me but they do need a deeper seal. I think the nozzle is to short and a little fatter. I've been using the double flanges that come with the Hisound Popo, they have the wide opening so they just add some extra size to get a deeper fit.

Exactly Magicman...They break seal quite easily because of the non-deep insertion.  I am going to try some MEE double flanges.  I believe they are a bit bigger in length and depth.  Thanks...

Cheers

Jul 19, 2012 at 10:21 PM Post #32 of 39
Quote:
 The confort is great for me but they do need a deeper seal. I think the nozzle is to short and a little fatter. I've been using the double flanges that come with the Hisound Popo, they have the wide opening so they just add some extra size to get a deeper fit.

Finally....The R02PROs are finally shining.  Went with the MEE double flange and the fit is much better as well as a deeper insertion.  Now, when I turn my head they don't fall off...lol...Good times!!!

Jul 20, 2012 at 1:04 AM Post #33 of 39
m6 is a good bang for the buck IEM, most comfortable I have owned too and I don't question it's build quality.

Ha-FX101, JVC new IEM has good bass and good sound quality costs about $22  after tax at a local Sears if you live in the US and you want it now. I personally think the bass is a tad bit overpowering sometimes, its definately a bass heavy IEM. 

HA-FX40, another new JVC IEM, has good sound quality from what I hear on the forums and is definately worth looking into.

Thermaltake Isurus: from what I recall it suppusbly has good sound, I have heard at least one or two people think it was a rebranded AKG but not using the same high quality parts but still has a similar sound. Also worth looking into.

Jul 25, 2012 at 2:17 AM Post #34 of 39
Hey guys thanks for all the posts!  I would've bought a pair by now, but my brother offered to buy a pair under $100. But for everyone else who wants to learn from this thread, my choice would've been the gr99s. Thanks again

Jul 25, 2012 at 9:47 AM Post #37 of 39
i wouldn't call  the 3580 garbage,   for 15-18 bucks they have a very good sound, same thing with the Fx40 and FX101.  If where going to use "better save your money" then whe should all be saving 1,000 bucks and stop wasting money on all this "100 Garbage"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back