1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609
611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620
Next

Last
  1. Heisenberg1895
  2. FYLegend
    Both battery cases are 600mAh. Letscom is probably just bluffing or basing their statement on much lower volumes. Coolhere claims 8x more battery with the case while Anbes claims 24hours. 15 hours seems more realistic.

3. Heisenberg1895
    Only thing that concerns me is the lack of reviews/feedback on the r18s

4. Heisenberg1895
    Soooo. I now have a pair of TRANYA t3s, Mpow T5s (haven't unboxed em yet) and am 90 percent on the way to getting 359s (or R18s)
    Seeing as I'm pretty useless at making my mind up could anyone who's listened to these 3 please advise which id be better sticking with.
    I know someone will say keep all 3 but If I'm gonna do thatch may have well just pooled all the money together and bought one expensive pair lol

d3myz likes this.
  5. actorlife
    Get #1 on V's list. Like I said return policy is great.

On another note rode my bike with the Anbes and cayin n3 in my backpack and only cut off 2 times on the left bud when I turned my head. Also walked and no cut off. I'd say that's great IMHO.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  6. Caipirina
    I have to bite my own tongue over this! I was utterly wrong and I can only suspect that this might be based on the Mpow being connected to my Shanling DAP (not phone) when I tested the MFB functionality ...

Further study of the manual shows:

mpowmfb.jpg

And after re-pairing the Mpow with my iPhone, yep, I have volume control ... sorry for adding to the confusion!

vstolpner and hifi80sman like this.
  7. Caipirina
    People are different, some are happy with one expensive pair and some like the variety ...

I find the Mpow and the Tranya quite similar, with the Mpow having the Aptx edge over the Tranya, if that's important to you, also, the faux-leather mpow case might be 'more shiny', others reported the lid of the Tranya case to scratch easy (I never removed my protective film) ...

The Anbes are a bit of a different animal, very pocketable and unique case, the buds themselves are probably the most streamlined I own.

So, if you had to kick on off, kick the Tranya and keep Mpow and Anbes ...

That being said: KEEP ALL THREE (and keep buying more ... you are just at the beginning of the rabbit hole :D )

8. actorlife
    Rahaha the more the merrier. Gotta win the f$$$ING lottery even if it's fake.

9. Heisenberg1895
    Lol. Well not sure about aptx s never used it before, but I guess it's better to have it and not need it that to not have it and then eventually need it. And I'll keep the Anbes when I get em. So I guess it's goodbye to the T3s

10. Caipirina
    Already looking forward to next summer when all the cheapo chi-fi TWE have caught on with QC5somethingwithANC ... and the whole dance starts again :D

Still wanna see if somehow I can get the Nillkin Go ...

11. Caipirina
    I think the Tranya are bassier than the Mpow, if that's your cup of tea... what is your main source of music? For me it is iPhone, so, Aptx is not important to me .. so I thought, then I realized that I have a Shanling DAP which I had bought for balanced 2.5mm out and overall stellar sound ... and that one has AptX ... and at least I think I can hear a difference? Still have not done a critical A/B on that .. trickier with TWE as one has to unpair / re-pair with different players ...

12. Heisenberg1895
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    actorlife likes this.
  13. vladzakhar
    I will report, when I got home. R18s are waiting for me in my mail box. And I also have the original Anbes 359. I'll let you guys know if the sound quality is any different.

14. hifi80sman
    Yes.

d3myz likes this.
  15. hifi80sman
    That's the correct answer.

d3myz likes this.
First

Back
600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609
611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620
Next

Last