Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 18, 2019 at 3:17 PM Post #9,136 of 62,145
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-...18+headphones&qid=1563476092&s=gateway&sr=8-4

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LEIYER-Blu...QT4N0BG1R54&psc=1&refRID=Q9H5D307N833PCAPBQ8C

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Headphones...QT4N0BG1R54&psc=1&refRID=39JMDJCNVTTD2TV7BSXM

So now really confused. They all seem the same except the first ones (Fodlon?) Say 4-5 hours and the others 3-4.5 or something. So could any of u clever peeps please take a gander and let me know which of those if any is the closest I'll get to the 359s.

Many thanks

There is also

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07NPN1RK1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_evmmDb9JFRQV5

Jul 18, 2019 at 3:23 PM Post #9,137 of 62,145
Jul 18, 2019 at 3:39 PM Post #9,138 of 62,145
Ok. So these say 36hr

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07NPN1RK1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_evmmDb9JFRQV5

And these 15hrs

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-...18+headphones&qid=1563476092&s=gateway&sr=8-4

Which is weird as the first pair are cheaper.
Also the 1st pair has a lot more feedback (stars) whereas the second only has 1.

Sorry for being a pita. I just wanna be sure

Both battery cases are 600mAh. Letscom is probably just bluffing or basing their statement on much lower volumes. Coolhere claims 8x more battery with the case while Anbes claims 24hours. 15 hours seems more realistic.

Jul 18, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #9,140 of 62,145
Soooo. I now have a pair of TRANYA t3s, Mpow T5s (haven't unboxed em yet) and am 90 percent on the way to getting 359s (or R18s)
Seeing as I'm pretty useless at making my mind up could anyone who's listened to these 3 please advise which id be better sticking with.
I know someone will say keep all 3 but If I'm gonna do thatch may have well just pooled all the money together and bought one expensive pair lol

Jul 18, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #9,141 of 62,145
Only thing that concerns me is the lack of reviews/feedback on the r18s
Get #1 on V's list. Like I said return policy is great.

On another note rode my bike with the Anbes and cayin n3 in my backpack and only cut off 2 times on the left bud when I turned my head. Also walked and no cut off. I'd say that's great IMHO.

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #9,142 of 62,145
Mine have the very same button layout / functionality as rhsauer's / the above amazon pic ...

I have to bite my own tongue over this! I was utterly wrong and I can only suspect that this might be based on the Mpow being connected to my Shanling DAP (not phone) when I tested the MFB functionality ...

Further study of the manual shows:

mpowmfb.jpg

And after re-pairing the Mpow with my iPhone, yep, I have volume control ... sorry for adding to the confusion!

Jul 18, 2019 at 4:08 PM Post #9,143 of 62,145
Soooo. I now have a pair of TRANYA t3s, Mpow T5s (haven't unboxed em yet) and am 90 percent on the way to getting 359s (or R18s)
Seeing as I'm pretty useless at making my mind up could anyone who's listened to these 3 please advise which id be better sticking with.
I know someone will say keep all 3 but If I'm gonna do thatch may have well just pooled all the money together and bought one expensive pair lol

People are different, some are happy with one expensive pair and some like the variety ...

I find the Mpow and the Tranya quite similar, with the Mpow having the Aptx edge over the Tranya, if that's important to you, also, the faux-leather mpow case might be 'more shiny', others reported the lid of the Tranya case to scratch easy (I never removed my protective film) ...

The Anbes are a bit of a different animal, very pocketable and unique case, the buds themselves are probably the most streamlined I own.

So, if you had to kick on off, kick the Tranya and keep Mpow and Anbes ...

That being said: KEEP ALL THREE (and keep buying more ... you are just at the beginning of the rabbit hole :D )

Jul 18, 2019 at 4:11 PM Post #9,144 of 62,145
People are different, some are happy with one expensive pair and some like the variety ...

I find the Mpow and the Tranya quite similar, with the Mpow having the Aptx edge over the Tranya, if that's important to you, also, the faux-leather mpow case might be 'more shiny', others reported the lid of the Tranya case to scratch easy (I never removed my protective film) ...

The Anbes are a bit of a different animal, very pocketable and unique case, the buds themselves are probably the most streamlined I own.

So, if you had to kick on off, kick the Tranya and keep Mpow and Anbes ...

That being said: KEEP ALL THREE (and keep buying more ... you are just at the beginning of the rabbit hole :D )
Rahaha the more the merrier. Gotta win the f$$$ING lottery even if it's fake.

Jul 18, 2019 at 4:17 PM Post #9,145 of 62,145

Lol. Well not sure about aptx s never used it before, but I guess it's better to have it and not need it that to not have it and then eventually need it. And I'll keep the Anbes when I get em. So I guess it's goodbye to the T3s

Jul 18, 2019 at 4:18 PM Post #9,146 of 62,145
Rahaha the more the merrier. Gotta win the f$$$ING lottery even if it's fake.

Already looking forward to next summer when all the cheapo chi-fi TWE have caught on with QC5somethingwithANC ... and the whole dance starts again :D

Still wanna see if somehow I can get the Nillkin Go ...

Jul 18, 2019 at 4:21 PM Post #9,147 of 62,145
Lol. Well not sure about aptx s never used it before, but I guess it's better to have it and not need it that to not have it and then eventually need it. And I'll keep the Anbes when I get em. So I guess it's goodbye to the T3s

I think the Tranya are bassier than the Mpow, if that's your cup of tea... what is your main source of music? For me it is iPhone, so, Aptx is not important to me .. so I thought, then I realized that I have a Shanling DAP which I had bought for balanced 2.5mm out and overall stellar sound ... and that one has AptX ... and at least I think I can hear a difference? Still have not done a critical A/B on that .. trickier with TWE as one has to unpair / re-pair with different players ...

Jul 18, 2019 at 5:06 PM Post #9,149 of 62,145
Only thing that concerns me is the lack of reviews/feedback on the r18s
I will report, when I got home. R18s are waiting for me in my mail box. And I also have the original Anbes 359. I'll let you guys know if the sound quality is any different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back