Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Aug 19, 2013 at 6:55 AM Post #2,959 of 11,642
Quote:
"The future's bright and alarming."

Electricity:

Easily my favourite so far. Beautiful!
Am keeping track of all the music recommendations on this thread for when my IX arrives...

Aug 19, 2013 at 7:22 AM Post #2,960 of 11,642
Oh God, not another PF IX owner...

Well, too late to the 160X party, theThirty3rd, I'm afraid, as this is now the official Heaven V / VI thread, aka The Recessed Mids Appreciation Thread. Don't let inamedium's last post and woodcans' absolutely awful last pics fool you.

And speaking of woodcans, this will show him what true quality, music worthy pics look like, while also bringing the thread back on topic, or alternatively expressed: killing two grumpy sparrows with one photo.

Aug 19, 2013 at 7:33 AM Post #2,961 of 11,642
Quote:

Well, too late to the 160X party, theThirty3rd, I'm afraid, as this is now the official Heaven V / VI thread, aka The Recessed Mids Appreciation Thread. Don't let inamedium's last post and woodcans' absolutely awful last pics fool you.

And speaking of woodcans, this will show him what true quality, music worthy pics look like, while also bringing the thread back on topic, or alternatively expressed: killing two grumpy sparrows with one photo.

This is the Recessed Mids Appreciation Thread? I knew I shouldn't have made 7 right turns back at that roundabout...

The reflection in that picture reminds me of when I was sitting at a beach in the morning watching the sun rise in the distance, it's white and orange radiance lighting up the blue sky. Truly a master photo unworthy of our non-sparrow eyes.

Clouds weren't brown though.

P.S. Thanks to all the owners here who have chimed in on their experiences and shared their likes AND dislikes. All your opinions were extremely helpful in aiding me with my purchase decision.
P.S.S. Sorry if I forgot to reply to some of your PMs from centuries back, even though I was the one who initiated the conversation..

Aug 19, 2013 at 9:15 AM Post #2,962 of 11,642
Quote:

Nice! Looking forward to your chirping impressions.

Aug 19, 2013 at 10:16 AM Post #2,963 of 11,642
Just for the record, I didn't take that really great music worthy pic, I found it on the web, ie music_4321 does not own any of the new Heavens, so there won't be any impressions chirping in the foreseeable future.

Aug 20, 2013 at 1:33 AM Post #2,965 of 11,642
Quote:
5,000 posts has slipped by. I am still waiting for my free corn dog. 

At 5,000 you're more likely to receive a muzzle. 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back