Apr 20, 2013 at 6:40 PM Post #3,047 of 6,413
Awesome. Looking forward to it man :)

Apr 20, 2013 at 6:51 PM Post #3,048 of 6,413
Quote:
Dale and Andy, Great work and Thanks.

BEAUTIFUL!! 
beerchug.gif

Apr 20, 2013 at 6:56 PM Post #3,049 of 6,413
I just picked up a set of ASG-1s from the NY Meet along with a nice Moon Audio Silver Dragon cable to compare with to stock.

So far I'm rather impressed. I've only spent a good hour with them, but they sound good if not great with almost everything. Very little sounds bad on them. And what sounds bad is because I need to extend the highs a bit on EQ. The midrange is just flat out fantastic. I can't wait to get to know these IEMs better. 

Apr 21, 2013 at 2:50 AM Post #3,053 of 6,413
I can't wait for the asg2, I might just have to get my very first custom iem, the AS 2 (but they're behind in orders so i might not even be able to get an as 2!).  I'm liking what all the reviewers have to say about them.  They are very competitive against the UM merlin and miracle, and they are not based in china (I've read about some Unique Melody horror stories, and am kinda scared to purchase from there).

Money is no problem, but I just dislike wasting my time going to an audiologist.  I don't like going anywhere near anything that sounds like a doctor/dentist.  And with that note, I'm wondering if there will be any sonic differences between as2 and asg2, hopefully none.

Apr 21, 2013 at 3:30 AM Post #3,054 of 6,413
I can't wait for the asg2,
Money is no problem, but I just dislike wasting my time going to an audiologist.  I don't like going anywhere near anything that sounds like a doctor/dentist. 

You should look out for a sexy audiologist! I found one, and since then i can't wait to get my next pair of customs to spend just so I can meet her again!

Apr 21, 2013 at 3:57 AM Post #3,055 of 6,413
Quote:
[size=10pt]BTW we will be in Minneapolis May 7th, Madison, WI on May 8th and Chicago on May 9th as part of the Bormannia tour if anyone would like to come out and demo our products. Eric is also a great guy, very knowledgeable head-fi'er, was a pleasure meeting with him and talking shop.[/size]

I live in madison and I would love to attend, just need more info like time/place.  Also, can I bring my music player and amp (fiio e11) to test with your products?  Would you be selling the asg 2's on the spot? Or have an audiologist to take impressions in case I want to throw some cash at you guys?

And whoever, you made me chuckle.

now that I think about it, what exactly is a '[size=10pt]Bormannia tour' ?  *shock* Google has failed me![/size]

Apr 21, 2013 at 8:34 AM Post #3,056 of 6,413
Quote:
I just picked up a set of ASG-1s from the NY Meet along with a nice Moon Audio Silver Dragon cable to compare with to stock.

So far I'm rather impressed. I've only spent a good hour with them, but they sound good if not great with almost everything. Very little sounds bad on them. And what sounds bad is because I need to extend the highs a bit on EQ. The midrange is just flat out fantastic. I can't wait to get to know these IEMs better. 

ooohhh YYEEESSSS! they have got there game rolling, and putting out the best IEMs that I have ever heard, the ASG hands down have beat every IEM that I put in my ears,

I play them with brighter amps to help compensate the treble, but any amp really boosts the sound! I recently got the Vorzuge VorzAMPdou! ??????????????????? has happened, a great pairing with the 1.2s, these will best alot of full sized gear!

yes I have also become a big fan of mids and my 1.2s have made an addict out of me! get the highs extended somewhat and wala, the best I have ever heard! the mids seem to resonate with the treble harmonize with the base, and mixes into a buttery creamy gigantic soundstage that dances across my synaptic response settling nicely into my cyrebral cortex, producin bliss by the gallons!
tongue.gif
 beautiful, simply beautiful, it's full of stars! 

these 1.2s are great, and get only greater with amping! what will the 2s have in store? why even more greatness, thanks Dale!

Apr 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM Post #3,057 of 6,413
I have a set of AS-2s with the new bass vent--these are the first set out there with this, even Dale himself doesn't have one, yet.

I have also heard the ASG-2s with bass vent.

My initial impressions are that both are very good and in my short run through of some tracks, they are not prone to sibilance.

Apr 23, 2013 at 12:50 AM Post #3,060 of 6,413

Users who are viewing this thread

Back