Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Apr 18, 2013 at 10:58 AM Post #3,018 of 6,413
Quote:
[size=medium]We are excited to be attending our first Head-Fi meet on Saturday in NY! We look forward to meeting everyone that comes out. Dale will be there to answer any questions you might have about our products. We will have a pair of 24K gold IEMs along with the very first official ASG-2 plated in black rhodium for everyone to look at (this is our grand prize winners official set from our " Get your bass on" contest). We will be shipping it to him after the meet. We will also have a pair of ASG-2 Stealth, the new ASG-1 Rev 1.3 and an ASG-1S Rev 1.3 for everyone to listen to. We will be offering a 20% discount on all our products purchased at the show. All of our custom IEM orders will come with a set of Stealth Defender custom filtered ear plugs for FREE. Our audiology professional will be there to take ear impressions on site for our customers. Again we look forward to meeting with everyone! See you Saturday! [/size]

I love reading that this Aurisonics engine is pulling out of the station full steam ahead. It seems to be busy and exciting times for you guys. Much success. You deserve it!

Dale and I have met before. He's a great guy, and wait until you see some of the products up-close. I don't think the photos do the items justice. Some of  Aurisonics' products are like fine pieces of jewelry that happen to have an awesome sound too. Happy listening!

Apr 18, 2013 at 12:02 PM Post #3,019 of 6,413
Quote:

I love reading that this Aurisonics engine is pulling out of the station full steam ahead. It seems to be busy and exciting times for you guys. Much success. You deserve it!

Dale and I have met before. He's a great guy, and wait until you see some of the products up-close. I don't think the photos do the items justice. Some of  Aurisonics' products are like fine pieces of jewelry that happen to have an awesome sound too. Happy listening!

[size=10pt]BTW we will be in Minneapolis May 7th, Madison, WI on May 8th and Chicago on May 9th as part of the Bormannia tour if anyone would like to come out and demo our products. Eric is also a great guy, very knowledgeable head-fi'er, was a pleasure meeting with him and talking shop.[/size]

Apr 18, 2013 at 1:09 PM Post #3,023 of 6,413
Will you guys ever be in California? It would be nice to be able to see the products - also it would be nice to buy a pair of ASG-2 for 20% off!! Can I pretend I'm there? LOL

Apr 18, 2013 at 1:12 PM Post #3,024 of 6,413
Quote:
Will you guys ever be in California? It would be nice to be able to see the products - also it would be nice to buy a pair of ASG-2 for 20% off!! Can I pretend I'm there? LOL

Aurisonics has been at NAMM in Anaheim, CA. I would assume they would be there next year. The ASG-2's were launched there this year.

Apr 18, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #3,025 of 6,413
Somewhere open to the public would be preferable. NAMM is industry only. Maybe the LA meet in July?

Apr 18, 2013 at 3:58 PM Post #3,026 of 6,413
Put us down as attending CanLanta as well on May 4th in Atlanta.  We look forward to it!

Hey, when will you be coming out to the Oregon Coast? Big Crab and Wooden Boat festival this weekend :)

Apr 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM Post #3,028 of 6,413
Quote:
Hey, when will you be coming out to the Oregon Coast? Big Crab and Wooden Boat festival this weekend
smily_headphones1.gif

I love the Oregon coast! I'll find a reason to make a trip.

Apr 18, 2013 at 9:45 PM Post #3,029 of 6,413
Originally Posted by Aurisonics /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the Oregon coast! I'll find a reason to make a trip.

I'm (practically) born & raised in Portland.. the Oregon Coast is beautiful.  Truly one of a kind.  I think we need to have a mini meet at Mo's, Dale. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 18, 2013 at 9:48 PM Post #3,030 of 6,413
Quote:
They have a public day also.

Since NY is out of the question, I can wait until January. Do you offer show discounts at NAMM? Is it like CES? Where a personal purchase is out of the question?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back