Europe Deals Thread
Mar 23, 2013 at 1:13 PM Post #136 of 2,497
^^^ Apart from other "problems", where does your post show any good deal in the EU? 
confused.gif

Mar 23, 2013 at 3:39 PM Post #139 of 2,497
By all means buy them if you are curious, I have taken a chance.  There are no reviews on ebuyer for this product, and they are only available in the UK, at that price, from that store.  Didn't mean to confuse anybody with my rather long winded post; just putting the information I have gathered about them on here, for people to make their minds up about the purchase.

Mar 23, 2013 at 3:49 PM Post #141 of 2,497
Quote:
Ebuyer are absolutely fine :)

Quote:
By all means buy them if you are curious, I have taken a chance.  There are no reviews on ebuyer for this product, and they are only available in the UK, at that price, from that store.  Didn't mean to confuse anybody with my rather long winded post; just putting the information I have gathered about them on here, for people to make their minds up about the purchase.

Ok, I see. Thanks... But are those Denon's any good and their price a good deal, or what? 
biggrin.gif

Mar 23, 2013 at 4:57 PM Post #144 of 2,497
If they are genuine, then they are indeed a bargain, at less than £50, relative to their original retail price, closer to £180.  Many expensive headphones could be labelled as bass cannons.  If you are not a fan of bass, nothing is going to change your personal sound signature preference.  They are not marketed for the bass averse, analytical listener.

Mar 24, 2013 at 5:12 AM Post #147 of 2,497
Quote:
i was offered the Yamaha EPH-100 for 73 euros the other day in madrid hifi at barquillo, madrid spain, the thing is that they are listed for 93 on the site.

That's a bargain! 73 euro is the lowest price I've seen for the EPH-100. And they're totally worth it, as they're great IEMs...

Mar 24, 2013 at 6:02 AM Post #148 of 2,497
Ebuyer doesn´t seem to ship outside the UK, there is no option for other EU countries once you go to checkout. Just tried - was getting curious about trying a complete bass cannon with zero regard for linearity :)

Mar 24, 2013 at 6:40 AM Post #149 of 2,497
Quote:
Ebuyer doesn´t seem to ship outside the UK, there is no option for other EU countries once you go to checkout. Just tried - was getting curious about trying a complete bass cannon with zero regard for linearity :)

Thanks for the info. I was about to try that myself, not that I was going to buy the Denon's, but to know if they'd ship in the EU just in case they make any other good deals in the future...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back