1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Europe Deals Thread

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last
  1. putente
    ^^^ Apart from other "problems", where does your post show any good deal in the EU? [​IMG]

2. johnpaul252003
  3. putente
    Ok, so that site is to be trusted? I'm not from the UK, but I didn't know it...

4. Head-Fier
    By all means buy them if you are curious, I have taken a chance.  There are no reviews on ebuyer for this product, and they are only available in the UK, at that price, from that store.  Didn't mean to confuse anybody with my rather long winded post; just putting the information I have gathered about them on here, for people to make their minds up about the purchase.

5. davidcotton
    Quote:

Ebuyer are absolutely fine :)

6. putente
    Quote:

Quote:

Ok, I see. Thanks... But are those Denon's any good and their price a good deal, or what? [​IMG]

7. james444 Contributor
    Quote:

Tbh, I don't think so. They're basically bass cannons with questionable ergonomics. Reviews on Amazon Germany are anything but compelling.

8. putente
    Quote:

Thanks... [​IMG]

9. Head-Fier
    If they are genuine, then they are indeed a bargain, at less than £50, relative to their original retail price, closer to £180.  Many expensive headphones could be labelled as bass cannons.  If you are not a fan of bass, nothing is going to change your personal sound signature preference.  They are not marketed for the bass averse, analytical listener.

10. johnpaul252003
    Quote:
    They are decent and hence a bargain for that price. They were just too heavy for me.

11. Aevum
    i was offered the Yamaha EPH-100 for 73 euros the other day in madrid hifi at barquillo, madrid spain, the thing is that they are listed for 93 on the site.

12. putente
    Quote:

That's a bargain! 73 euro is the lowest price I've seen for the EPH-100. And they're totally worth it, as they're great IEMs...

13. vrln
    Ebuyer doesn´t seem to ship outside the UK, there is no option for other EU countries once you go to checkout. Just tried - was getting curious about trying a complete bass cannon with zero regard for linearity :)

14. putente
    Quote:

Thanks for the info. I was about to try that myself, not that I was going to buy the Denon's, but to know if they'd ship in the EU just in case they make any other good deals in the future...

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last