Classical EARPHONES
Aug 21, 2011 at 1:17 AM Post #37 of 70
You have them, so why don't you tell us whether or not they're good for classical.
tongue_smile.gif

Quote:

I have the QC 15 Bose and I am wondering if they are good for classical to well are they a good choice for classical i should say.

Aug 21, 2011 at 2:52 AM Post #39 of 70

Quote:

Ety ER-4S is a very good IEM, I didn't like the Ety fit though so I'm ordering a custom IEM with the Ety ER-4 driver inside, and the best part is it will cost roughly the same or slightly less than the ER-4S itself.

Out of curiosity, how do you order a custom with a specific Ety ER-4 driver? 

Aug 21, 2011 at 2:57 PM Post #43 of 70

Quote:

Look at the thread I started on them; I think most, if not everyone, on Head-fi are in agreement 
wink.gif

Sweet I'll make sure to check it out. Also, I don't know maybe if I can get a good portable headphones instead of earphones (cause I know they sound better than earphones) which would you reccomend? Or anybody reccomend. Under maybe $150. Lol wow a lot of American haters on that thread. But, they don't know how awsome our other products are. =/ lol

Aug 21, 2011 at 8:06 PM Post #44 of 70
The Dr. Dre beats Studio sound pretty good for hip hop and rnb which is what they're designed for, but the asking price is a little high.

The beats aren't considered "high-end" anywhere, they're more of a fashion and cool product.

As for portable headphones sounding better than earphones (IEM's), I think that's a popular misconception.

Of course America make good products, a relevant example is Knowles from Illinois, they make balanced armatures which are used in $1000 IEM's.

Aug 21, 2011 at 10:59 PM Post #45 of 70

Quote:
The Dr. Dre beats Studio sound pretty good for hip hop and rnb which is what they're designed for, but the asking price is a little high.

The beats aren't considered "high-end" anywhere, they're more of a fashion and cool product.

As for portable headphones sounding better than earphones (IEM's), I think that's a popular misconception.

Of course America make good products, a relevant example is Knowles from Illinois, they make balanced armatures which are used in $1000 IEM's.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back