Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2015 at 8:06 AM Post #19,486 of 35,472

Product link : http://www.mi.com/quantie/

Oh man xiaomi is definitely stepping up their IEM game this time, Single BA+DD IEM for the same 100yuan price as usual like the xiaomi pistons when they were released.
They even developed a burn in app for the new IEMs, looking forward to the sound impressions on them. Hopefully it will sound better than its predecessors.

Oh yeah, I'm interested in these.

Nov 4, 2015 at 8:42 AM Post #19,487 of 35,472
So these new Xiaomi earphones: when and where can we purchase them? 
biggrin.gif

Nov 4, 2015 at 9:35 AM Post #19,488 of 35,472
can someone help me to decide which earphones to buy? budget is $25-35 (aliexpress) 
music that i listen is rock/pop, female vocals, drums, guitar 
they look interesting > VSonic VSD1S , VSD2S ,Auglamour AG-R8

Nov 4, 2015 at 9:46 AM Post #19,489 of 35,472

Hey you have the **** K3003 right? Whats the best place to get it? I am interested to see how well it compares to the LZ A2. Also wondering if anyone has both the LZ A2 and **** K3003 and can compare the two? thanks in advance! Would love to be able to compare the two for my A2 review.

Thanks am looking forward to it :) Found plenty of sellers on amazon so thats a good sign

I've had my **** 3K3 for a couple weeks and I absolutely love it. I mostly play through my ipod classic (192kb-320kb for most of my music) and a FiiO E11 and it's wonderful! The bass is excellent and booming! I listen to a lot of metal. I even put on some jazz fusion (CAB) and it sounds awesome!

I am also curious about that LZ A2 and after further reading, also the Havi B3.

Anyway, just wanted to say how much I love the 3k3s so far!

Nov 4, 2015 at 9:54 AM Post #19,490 of 35,472

Product link : http://www.mi.com/quantie/

Oh man xiaomi is definitely stepping up their IEM game this time, Single BA+DD IEM for the same 100yuan price as usual like the xiaomi pistons when they were released.
They even developed a burn in app for the new IEMs, looking forward to the sound impressions on them. Hopefully it will sound better than its predecessors.

It's about time Xiaomi stepped it up!......Can we call it a comeback?! 
cool.gif
  Definitely have my eyes on these!

Nov 4, 2015 at 10:03 AM Post #19,491 of 35,472

I've had my **** 3K3 for a couple weeks and I absolutely love it. I mostly play through my ipod classic (192kb-320kb for most of my music) and a FiiO E11 and it's wonderful! The bass is excellent and booming! I listen to a lot of metal. I even put on some jazz fusion (CAB) and it sounds awesome!

I am also curious about that LZ A2 and after further reading, also the Havi B3.

Anyway, just wanted to say how much I love the 3k3s so far!

+1 ....Yes, they can be very addictive.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 4, 2015 at 3:51 PM Post #19,496 of 35,472
Hopefully they will be noticeably better than P3 

Nov 5, 2015 at 2:48 AM Post #19,499 of 35,472
Has anybody used these before??
In Stock! 100% Original UMI VOIX Stereo Bass Headset, 3.5MM In Ear Metal Earphones , Headphones with Mic For Phone/Tablet/MP3
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/In-Stock-100-Original-UMI-VOIX-Stereo-Bass-Headset-3-5MM-In-Ear-Metal-Earphones-Headphones/32480190002.html
(from AliExpress Android)

Nov 5, 2015 at 3:18 AM Post #19,500 of 35,472

Well... I`m more a laid-back guy but maybe in future, who knows.

Because it is hard to know what driver it uses and with finished enclosure I can see their modding potential better
wink.gif

I think this first pair I will leave with original cables (though I kind of "hate" straight 3.5mm jacks). Will probably order second unit anyway for modding for girlfriend.

There are tuning ports on Your wooden Yinjw? Mine has only open back grills on them. We have different version?
This is my version (black without mic): http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-HIFI-Monitor-The-Movement-Of-Wooden-Bass-In-Ear-Headphones-Earphone-Bass-DIY-Magic-Sound/32378933536.html

This is Your version? : http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2015-Newest-Original-YINJW-Wooden-Bass-HIFI-Monitor-Movement-In-Ear-Earphones-Wood-Headphones-DIY-Headset/1825606_32487808552.html

With cut-off/shorter body and closed backs I find no noticeable reduction in soundstage and they actually become more airy in some way, probably because of gained clarity and bass "balancing". But I will test with small port hole also and report back
wink.gif

Btw, I use my portable rig & desk rig for testing and evaluating without any EQ or bass boost, I never use them, always flat settings.

Yeah mine is the second version, maybe it has different drivers, that's why it's worse closed, not sure.
There was a post a few posts back saying there are new turbo drivers on the newer YINJW, but which version is new?

Maybe that's why the bass is very good on these. It's bassy, but doesn't cut into other frequencies. Just like I switched bad boost on, but more balanced.

I ordered also newer version (red without mic) and will report back when I receive them. Will do stock new version vs. WOM-mod (older version).
Bought from here: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Newest-Original-YINJW-IE800-Wooden-Bass-Monitor-Movement-In-Ear-Earphone-Wooden-Headphones-HIFI-Headset-With/32487808552.html
One thing that I do not like about these IEM`s - straight bulky jack ;(

Got this newer version. Still too little playtime but OTB they sound very similar to older version and I suspect that this "new turbo drivers" is BS and only actual change was backplate with breathing hole and cable. Btw, cable looks nice and good but has this rubbery/sticky feeling like KZ cables, which I do not like, but it`s still a lot better than KZ cables.
Sound is also good but I still think that making enclosure smaller, backplate almost closed and under angle, will make it sound better like with WOM-mod. Atm, they have littlebit elevated bass which is slightly "loose" (probably due to larger/longer chamber and too big port hole).
Will let them "burn-in" some time and probably will open them up and do little mod again and see if driver back-end looks same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back